What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

The opening of the Magic Kingdom 'Seven Lands and More' gets to me every time

When you wish upon a star, Baby mine, and Big blue world from The Nemo show in AK.But Finding Nemo holds a special place in my heart...I first saw it the day I brought home my daughter from the hospital.

Although my wife favors "When You Wish Upon a Star", I'm partial to the "Hello Dolly - Love Song From Wall-E.

Baby Mine for me too!!!!! I sang it to my son (first born) the whole time I was pregnant with him and for the first year or so of his life :lovestruc

After the Parade of Dreams in DLR they play Remember When by Leanne Rhymes. It doesn't make me cry, but it does my 7 year old DD. Whenever it plays on one of our ipod playlists, she will leave the room. It makes her cry everytime. She says it's because that is what was playing when we left DLR for the final time on our last trip and it always makes her think of having to leave.

For me it's definitely Jessie's TS2 song, the song from the Fox and the Hound and "Beauty and the Beast" when Angela Lansbury sings it.

For me it`s Wishes. Gets me everytime. In may i was able to take my 10DD for the first time with me to the world. She does not live with me. We watched Wishes together and let me tell you what, I teared up so bad is was pathetic. And im 40mv:cloud9:. Was the best night ever. :goodvibes

The song from The Fox and The Hound -- my grandmother got it for my sister and I for Easter when we were 4 and 6 and I still can't watch it to this day 20 years later

My daughter walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast. I googled it and listened now--it is really pretty and here I am crying. She dated him in high school, all through college, and was engaged ten months. I still was not prepared for DH to walk her down the aisle. And yes, she is a beauty but he is not a beast!

"When She Loved Me" will often make me a complete mess. It didn't always do this, though...you see, I listened to it one night just a few days after my dog of 11+ years died, and all I could think about was how I had grown up (I was 5 when I got her, 16 when she died) and stopped paying so much attention to her...

I stayed the same--but she began to drift away, I was left alone
Still I waited for the day, when she'd say 'I will always love you'

...which is exactly what I said to her at the vet before we put her down. I felt like I was Emily, and she was Jessie. You can see where the waterworks come from. That was over two years ago, and that song still makes me extremely sad sometimes.

I sometimes cry during "Two Worlds" from Tarzan, when Kala's baby is eaten by the cheetah. I also cry during Wishes, but only when I see it at the parks.

Honestly, if I'm in the right mood, many Disney songs can make me cry! But that TS2 one is the worst.

All the above songs bring me to tears plus "Married Life" from Up, when the music changes and starts getting sad :sad:.

The better question for me would be which ones DON'T make me cry. Almost all of them do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter