What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

Looks like it's been a while since we had a new post. Same ole same ole about Janelle and Leah (and Leah's family and friends also stir the pot. Honestly vilifying Miranda for not carrying a backpack because she had a baby in her arms is pretty unnecessary). BUT I wanted to post this. Looks like Kailyn has confirmed it... She and Javi are divorcing. He has really become incredibly jealous in late episodes. Not healthy at all. I'm actually kind of glad she's leaving him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oquin-devastating-miscarriage-tore-apart.html

Now, she moved to Delaware specifically to be with Javi b/c of his assignment, and Jo moved there specifically to be near their son, so I wonder what happens now.

I had the same thought about the backpack situation....give me a break! The reaction was ridiculous.

Wow on javi and Caitlin. I always thought he was a jerk though. Those plastic surgery photos in that link....holy cow!!!

Janelle is so messed up I feel bad for her.

The backpack thing was stupid. I love how all these moms immediately believe their 5 year olds stories as absolute truth.

Well, if you remember earlier this season, Ali told Corey that Leah was getting the girls to school late and Leah scolded Ali for lying. That appears to only go one way.

I was totally team Cory/Miranda with that video! Leah had every right to be upset by it, and i feel she handled it well in the beginning, but shame on the person that even took it and started the fire! I was glad to see on the aftershow that Leah said she and Miranda are getting along.

Janelle, it's hard to feel badly for her huh?

Kail and Javi news makes me sad, she truly is an example of someone who was damaged emotionally as a child.

Cole is too cute with Aubree, i just want the babytalk to stop, lol!

I just envision 15 or so years down the line some kind of mtv or lifetime reality house show where the bulk of these kids end up attending group therapy to deal with all the junk they've been exposed to.

I hold out hope that both Aubrey and Bentley while they may need some help to deal with absentee 'dad' issues-will largely turn out o.k. but geesh-the twins, Jace, Kailin's boys, Leah and Sophia? those kids have no semblance of normalcy in their lives. I often wonder if Carley's adoptive parents kick themselves for ever getting involved in this circus-I mean they obviously love and cherish that little girl but lord the constant battles with Catelynn and esp. Tyler to stop posting private information and photos about her:(:( dr. drew always talks at the reunion shows about how much of a positive impact Catelynn and Tyler's choice of adoption has had-I have to wonder if it hasn't had the opposite effect when it comes to open adoptions (sure appears to be a cautionary tale at minimum).

I have to agree with Barbara - I think this boyfriend of Janelle's IS the worst she's ever had. Jace's comments about Janelle always sleeping made me so sad...and then Barbara going there and both kids unsupervised made me so angry. I know Barbara basically went ballistic but can you blame her? I'm so tired of Janelle pretending she wants Jace back. I hope he never goes back with her.

...and Janelle's boyfriend telling Janelle you're mom doesn't care about you. That's why she took Jace from you:headache::headache::headache::headache::headache: I was shouting at my TV...her mother has custody because she doesn't care..couldn't be because she doesn't want her grandson being raised by an unresponsible drug addict:headache::headache::headache:

I was wondering what happened with Jace. I thought Janelle signed over custody. But why? Was she on drugs and unable to care for him? She mentioned being an addict and I thought in one episode a long time ago she was living in her car with her boyfriend Keifer. Can she get custody back? I am curious to the backstory since I have just started watching it regularly.

I was wondering what happened with Jace. I thought Janelle signed over custody. But why? Was she on drugs and unable to care for him? She mentioned being an addict and I thought in one episode a long time ago she was living in her car with her boyfriend Keifer. Can she get custody back? I am curious to the backstory since I have just started watching it regularly.

She signed over custody because she didn't want to be bothered to care for him. All of her crap about wanting him back is just a bunch of lies. I couldn't believe the episode this week when Barbara wanted Janelle to watch Jace for his activity and Janelle said no because it was SPRING BREAK!!! She is just a horrible person. I feel so sorry for Kaiser.

She signed over custody because she didn't want to be bothered to care for him. All of her crap about wanting him back is just a bunch of lies. I couldn't believe the episode this week when Barbara wanted Janelle to watch Jace for his activity and Janelle said no because it was SPRING BREAK!!! She is just a horrible person. I feel so sorry for Kaiser.

I also was a bit taken aback when she said she couldn't go to Jace's event because it was spring break. What if she had full custody of him day in and day out?

I know - and then her rant about how her mom "doesn't care and does nothing for her". OMG - are you fricking kidding me?? Her mom is RAISING her kid! She is vile and the new boyfriend is just as bad.

Bahahah I know! And her crying speech about how she grew up in a home where her mom wasn't there for her.... WHAT does she think she's doing with Jace? She made a statement the other day that she hates MTV for editing all her footage to make her look like a bad parent. I know they do a lot of editing but they couldn't get the scenes they did if there wasn't truth to it, sweetheart.

Jenelle is a mess. I cracked up when she was crying and Barbara laughed at her. Can you blame her?? She's so over-dramatic. She acts like she's on her death bed all episode long but then she's talking about going on Spring Break? I don't know how anyone can feel bad for her. She's the worst.

When Jenelle said you don't even ask me how I'm since I have been sick...she tried to do that last week and they called the cops on her. Then she called from the bus stop to see if she was home for the hospital but Barbara never asked ...ok

I feel for poor Isaac if those too do get a divorce he was a mess when Javi left. I think they should all move back now that they have no family or friends were they are. Poor V is away from her family with a new baby. I feel for her.

Leah...her family needs to back off. They are always telling her stuff when Leah was ok with something then they put doubt in her head.

Poor Aubree , her dad misses the dance and tells her he had to be at the gym instead. Then when he does have her she sits and watches him there. Why would he ever want custody? I'm happy for Chelsea and Cole. Cole will make a great step dad. Now the pig....it can go ....lol How big is that thing going to get.

Poor V is away from her family with a new baby. I feel for her.

I get that Vee is missing her family, but I don't feel sorry for her. I personally think she has made many "stupid" decisions. She moves far from her family so her boyfriend can be close to his kid - no issue there. However, to intentionally get pregnant with a child when this boyfriend is already complaining he can't even support Isaac is just as stupid as can be. Every time Kail discusses child support, Jo kvetches and moans about how he can't survive if he has to pay any more money...so he has another kid instead. What a great idea! How about getting a fricking J-O-B???

She signed over custody because she didn't want to be bothered to care for him. All of her crap about wanting him back is just a bunch of lies

she's at least making of good show of wanting him back-there's a court hearing on july 5th where she will try to convince a judge.

I feel for poor Isaac if those too do get a divorce he was a mess when Javi left

it's no longer an 'if'-they are divorcing. both say it's in large part due to her desire to have no more children while he wants more. given what we've seen I can't disagree with her on this-she ends up alone with those 2 little boys, attending college when he's deployed. he complains about their finances (and I do support his position that jo should be paying support) but wants to add more kids to the household?

part of me wonders if part of his desire to have more kids with her is some kind of cultural machismo thing that he perceives will put him in higher standing vs. jo who she only has one kid by (I've known some groups where this is the male mindset).

she's at least making of good show of wanting him back-there's a court hearing on july 5th where she will try to convince a judge.

I can't tell from your post if you are just giving information or if you believe she is really trying to get Jace back...

I can't tell from your post if you are just giving information or if you believe she is really trying to get Jace back...

maybe a bit of both-it's valid information b/c there is a court date but I don't know if she believes she can care for him, it's to spite her mom, or to drive her story line. realistically no medical facility is going to hire her, she JUST managed to get awarded only about $300 a month in child support for kaiser (nathan has quit college and is just getting some kind of military disability benefits according to the articles i've read), and she's never managed like some of the other teen moms to at least parlay her time on the show for any other financial gain (books, speaking engagements) so I suspect that unless she finds a way to keep driving a story line for herself on the show (and possibly get paid by tabloids for interviews) her financial prospects are pretty bleak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter