What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

This is sad news. I knew she had her struggles but I was praying that she could turn her life around. The court discovered the girls were missing a lot of school, something had to happen. It's good that the twins have their daddy. Now I'm starting to worry about her youngest. I heard that she wandered out the house while Leah wasn't looking. A cop grabbed the child before she could reach the street. I hear Jeremy is gonna do whatever it takes to get his daughter.

I saw it on facebook yesterday. It was only a matter of time. Some of the comments are disturbing though like people are rooting for Miranda and Corey to fail. Sad.

I have always liked Corey and he really seems to love the girls and puts them first. He seems to give them a stable life, something Leah just can't seem to do. I wonder how Jeremy would raise his daughter since he works so much. I just hope they can find a way to get her in a stable situation.

I have nothing to say about Janelle other than her and Nathan deserve each other. I just hate that they brought a baby into their mess.

how sad, I was also hoping leah would turn her life around. Things are going to be tough for Corey and Amanda. She is expecting or recently had a baby, now they have the twins, one of which has medical issues. I like Corey, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

OMG I thought I was the only one who hated Chelsea's baby talking. It drives me CRAZY.

This show is back! My DVR didn't catch it so I'm catching up on the first two episodes On Demand. Janelle and Leah are still messes hotter than Hades that's for sure!

In the first 10 minutes you see Leah texting while driving with her eyes barely open with the girls in the back, her kids complaining about being cold and not having any food (she doesn't give them breakfast and doesn't have food to make them lunch) and then in another scene they show her littlest one eating Sweet & Low packets at a restaurant. No wonder she lost custody...

Leah is a hot mess.

Jenelle can't handle Kaiser so she shouldn't even be thinking of getting custody of Jace.

Kailyn is getting along well with Jo and Vee but I wonder why Javi is not on board, something must have happened that wasn't filmed.

Chelsea seems be to doing well for herself.

Kailyn is getting along well with Jo and Vee but I wonder why Javi is not on board, something must have happened that wasn't filmed.

I obviously don't know for certain what happens behind the scenes, but Javi has always been very jealous, whether it's of Kailyn's interactions with Jo, with her classmates, with her friends, or even just whenever she seems to have a small success in her life like with school or work, he always sees negative. I think he likes that controlling role, which is unfortunate since the others do seem to be trying to get along well for the kids.

I obviously don't know for certain what happens behind the scenes, but Javi has always been very jealous, whether it's of Kailyn's interactions with Jo, with her classmates, with her friends, or even just whenever she seems to have a small success in her life like with school or work, he always sees negative. I think he likes that controlling role, which is unfortunate since the others do seem to be trying to get along well for the kids.

I totally agree. But last season Javi was helping Jo move into his new house and now he's not interested in having any kind of interaction with him. I think that's a big difference in his attitude which is why I think something happened off camera. I could be wrong.

I feel very for for Jenell and her mom. And those kids! Especially the baby, who has a CRAZY father. Ugh! She is drama.

So happy for Chelsea, looks like she has a good one for a change. She has come a long way. Glad she is over Adam.

I like Kailyn, but I can't help but think there is more to the story of Javi's jealousy. Happy to see her and Jo getting along better though.

Leah....oh Leah. She's a mess. I feel bad for her but she needs to get it together. She really needs to get those kids to school on time and have a more regular schedule. She just looks like a mess and like she never has it together.

Leah seems overwhelmed and depressed to me.

I was also shocked Jaelle wants custody of Jace since she has such a hard time with one child. I'm not sure she could handle two on her own, she is so flustered when Kaiser was crying for his hot dog.

Javi seems very jealous and possessive. He needs to get along with everyone for the sake of the kids, like Kailyn said, they are in each others lives for the next 20 plus years.

I totally agree. But last season Javi was helping Jo move into his new house and now he's not interested in having any kind of interaction with him. I think that's a big difference in his attitude which is why I think something happened off camera. I could be wrong.

I think he's bitter that Joe doesn't work and Kalyn won't take him to court.

What house was Leah in on this week's episode? That wasn't her normal trashy mess. I couldn't help but say a little cheer when Cory got teary over getting custody of the girls.

What house was Leah in on this week's episode? That wasn't her normal trashy mess. I couldn't help but say a little cheer when Cory got teary over getting custody of the girls.

To be honest, I don't even think Leah deserves to have those girls on weekends. That line when her daughter said "But Dad and Miranda feed us breakfast!" and she shouted back "Well I'm not Dad and Miranda" was just crazy. Like... FEED YOUR CHILDREN! She said they could get food when they were at school but by that point several hours have passed by if they had to wake up at 5:00 AM. And then when she called her sister to have her pick up the kids from school because she said she shouldn't be driving because she is "so tired". She looks more than just sleepy in that scene. Ugh.

I don't believe Leah gets up at 5 am. If I remember right they were leaving the house at 640 am. That would've given her an hour and 40 minutes to get everyone ready and fed even if it was just a yogurt, piece of fruit or cereal bar to hold them over until they were served breakfast at school.

I don't believe Leah gets up at 5 am. If I remember right they were leaving the house at 640 am. That would've given her an hour and 40 minutes to get everyone ready and fed even if it was just a yogurt, piece of fruit or cereal bar to hold them over until they were served breakfast at school.

She said they got up at 5, but she could have been exaggerating.

Leah is seriously a candidate for worst mom ever. She made a statement that she blames MTV for editing the footage to make her look bad but COME ON. Where there's smoke, there's fire. If you only see your kids 2-3 days a week, you'd think you'd be able to get CLOTHES AND FOOD ready for them. Ay yi yi.

And Janelle? Sorry, but I would never want to walk into a hospital/clinic and see that SHE was about to assist. I can't imagine she'll get a decent job in the medical field with her history.

I can't even with Leah. Texting while driving, always late, curising and smoking in front of the kids, not noticing the cat, not seat belted correctly, talking to the girls about custody, telling Gracie it's Corey's fault................ I can go on and on. Every parent has a day, I get that. But it seems every day all day is a bad day for her andaughter that's not normal.

And Jenelle is not better. She can't handle Kaiser but she wants custody of Jace. She thinks she was right to throw cup at Nathan's for head. Wanting this new guy to move in already.

Why do I keep watching? Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter