What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

So happy for Chelsea, looks like she has a good one for a change. She has come a long way. Glad she is over Adam.

she's got some new ammunition for the custody/visitation battles (that he's so certain he will be awarded b/c of his stellar recent behaviors)-one of his two buddies that were with him and the kids at the trampoline park is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER-and has been for 8 YEARS.

since filming the trampoline park stuff the sicko has been arrested and indicted on 3 NEW felony counts of sexual exploitation as well as 2 additional misdemeanor counters.

yeah-adam might have a new job as a personal trainer, have purchased a home and not gotten into any recent motor vehicle illegalities BUT it sure doesn't show any common sense or regard for the safety of those 2 little girls on his part to be having them in the company of a known sexual offender of minors.

she's got some new ammunition for the custody/visitation battles (that he's so certain he will be awarded b/c of his stellar recent behaviors)-one of his two buddies that were with him and the kids at the trampoline park is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER-and has been for 8 YEARS.

since filming the trampoline park stuff the sicko has been arrested and indicted on 3 NEW felony counts of sexual exploitation as well as 2 additional misdemeanor counters.

yeah-adam might have a new job as a personal trainer, have purchased a home and not gotten into any recent motor vehicle illegalities BUT it sure doesn't show any common sense or regard for the safety of those 2 little girls on his part to be having them in the company of a known sexual offender of minors.

That certainly adds to the fear Chelsea had about Adam posting the naked picture of his daughter on social media....

I don't believe Leah gets up at 5 am. If I remember right they were leaving the house at 640 am. That would've given her an hour and 40 minutes to get everyone ready and fed even if it was just a yogurt, piece of fruit or cereal bar to hold them over until they were served breakfast at school.
They're in WV though right? Drives to schools can be pretty long there. My aunt has to travel almost 30 mins each way to take her DD to school(and that's the closest one). I don't think that's HER reasoning, just saying.

They're in WV though right? Drives to schools can be pretty long there. My aunt has to travel almost 30 mins each way to take her DD to school(and that's the closest one). I don't think that's HER reasoning, just saying.

I don't doubt she has long drive. I doubt she is up that early because if she was she'd have over 90 mintues to get everyone ready and fed. That should be more than enough time but they looked frazzled and rushed and didn't have lunch or breakfast made. Imo.

I was happy for Chelsea getting engaged but honestly I have to ff most of her scenes. Her baby talk is so annoying and now the fiance does it too! Ugh

Leah is a mess and I loved the scene with the girls sneaking the cat in the car. They just knew what they were doing.

Jenelle is always complaining about Kaiser. Yes, babies are hard. ugh. When her lawyer was trying to talk sense to her about Nathan and she just hung up on her, I realized she hasn't changed at all in the last 7 years.

Kailyn - those scenes were all out of order. She has been through alot this year from a miscarriage to deployment. She is a strong girl and it's nice to see her growing up. And it was nice to her talking to Javi about their problems. I hope those two keep maturing together.

I take take Leah!! Don't the producers have some right to interfere at some point?? The driving makes me bonkers!!!
I've really gotten a better appreciation for Cory and Miranda, even though he was going through a lot with the preemie baby he still knew it was important to keep the girls' on a schedule!!

I noticed it. I watched one of the after shows and all of the girls have a weird lip/chin thing. They all look like they had some work done.

The producers actually can get fired for stepping in. I will have to look for the article but there has been at least one who left the show because he was unable to step in while one of The moms was doing some risky stuffy.

They also need to learn car seat safety

Nothing much happened this week, kinda dull IMO.

Chelsea making such a big deal about Aubree saying Adam doesn't play with her. I mean, my kids probably think I don't play with them enough if you asked them. I absolutely agree that she needs to keep custody in the courts hands, but to go in there with her defense of "he doesn't play with her" won't hold up.

Jenelle, blah-I just want to yell at the tv when I see her or Nathan. I mean, I just really want to yell at them.

I burst out laughing when Leah said was telling her friend at the birthday party about how much better she's doing. She said something like "remember last year I couldn't even plan their birthday party?" Ummmm, she's not that much better off...

Nothing much happened this week, kinda dull IMO.

Chelsea making such a big deal about Aubree saying Adam doesn't play with her. I mean, my kids probably think I don't play with them enough if you asked them. I absolutely agree that she needs to keep custody in the courts hands, but to go in there with her defense of "he doesn't play with her" won't hold up.

Jenelle, blah-I just want to yell at the tv when I see her or Nathan. I mean, I just really want to yell at them.

I burst out laughing when Leah said was telling her friend at the birthday party about how much better she's doing. She said something like "remember last year I couldn't even plan their birthday party?" Ummmm, she's not that much better off...

I watched the after show (the host was hilarious) with all the dads. Adam said every time he has Aubree they go swimming at the gym. In the mind of a 6 year old, playing with Daddy is not the same as swimming with Daddy. I was thinking that she is probably right. Adam doesn't play with her like Cole does. It's different. ugh

Jenelle is a mess. I did like the new boyfriend telling her it sucks when the baby-mama won't let you see your kid on a holiday. On the after show, that new bf is a real dud.

Corey and Jeremy were on the aftershow. Jeremy's gf was there too...no getting back together for Leah.

The consensus on the aftershow was that TM is edited to make the guys look bad. As Adam said, it's called Teen MOM.

Is it? I feel like it's the lips. Or her head shrank.

I had to google it after the first couple episodes this season because it was driving me nuts. She got lip injections. She used to have almost no upper lip. Looks like Chelsea did something to her lips too.

These kids this season are just breaking my heart. I felt so bad for Jace when Jenelle and Barbara were arguing about where he wanted to go for Christmas. That poor kid...you can tell he is just wanting to please them with his answers. They constantly have him in a tug of war.

OMGGGG! Janellllllle! When Kaiser was in that toy car going down the ramp I thought for sure we were going to see him hit his head and die right there on television...

I watched the after show (the host was hilarious) with all the dads. Adam said every time he has Aubree they go swimming at the gym. In the mind of a 6 year old, playing with Daddy is not the same as swimming with Daddy. I was thinking that she is probably right. Adam doesn't play with her like Cole does. It's different. ugh

Jenelle is a mess. I did like the new boyfriend telling her it sucks when the baby-mama won't let you see your kid on a holiday. On the after show, that new bf is a real dud.

Corey and Jeremy were on the aftershow. Jeremy's gf was there too...no getting back together for Leah.

The consensus on the aftershow was that TM is edited to make the guys look bad. As Adam said, it's called Teen MOM.

Adam's a sorry SOB and always has been and I'm sure will never change. The show is not edited to make the dad's look bad...it makes a lot of ppl. look bad (Hello Jenelle!) Corey doesn't look bad, Jeremy doesn't look bad, Javi doesn't look bad. Yes, Jo looks lazy (looks like a pretty caring and decent dad, but does look lazy otherwise, but that's not the show editing it to make him look that way, it's just the circumstance of his opinions about working outside the home) and Adam looks like a pretty horrible person, but Adam is a crappy person and a really crappy dad all the way around, he makes himself look bad no one else.

Adam's a sorry SOB and always has been and I'm sure will never change. The show is not edited to make the dad's look bad...it makes a lot of ppl. look bad (Hello Jenelle!) Corey doesn't look bad, Jeremy doesn't look bad, Javi doesn't look bad. Yes, Jo looks lazy (looks like a pretty caring and decent dad, but does look lazy otherwise, but that's not the show editing it to make him look that way, it's just the circumstance of his opinions about working outside the home) and Adam looks like a pretty horrible person, but Adam is a crappy person and a really crappy dad all the way around, he makes himself look bad no one else.
Well Chelsea's leading questions to Aubrey don't help. I like her but that drives me nuts.

Well Chelsea's leading questions to Aubrey don't help. I like her but that drives me nuts.
Yes, that's true. I think Chelsea is really genuine and is really heart-broken for Aubry, but she needs to be careful about and watch how she's handling it. On the other hand...have you watched from the beginning? Adam's really a disgusting person who is utterly in denial and has really shown just how little he cares or thinks about anyone else, especially his daughter and shows absolutely no remorse.

Adam is garbage. Jenelle is garbage. Her new boyfriend is garbage. Leah will be lucky if she doesn't kill herself or someone else in the year with her distracted driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter