What are your favorite Disney villains?

Definitely Maleficent! I have a slight obsession. I have a collection of Maleficent stuff. Can't wait till the movie comes out!

10.Ratcliffe
9. Clayton
8. Queen of Hearts
7.Cruella De Vile
6. Chernabog
5. Oogie Boogie
4. Ursula
3. Gaston
2. Maleficent
1. Hades

Scar and Jafar are both pretty good ones in my book, and I enjoy Judge Doom from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" (yeah I know it's a Touchstone film, but that's close enough).

But one of the others that I really enjoy, is McLeach from "The Rescuers Down Under". His rendition of "Home on the Range" is just really catchy.

Scar and Jafar are both pretty good ones in my book, and I enjoy Judge Doom from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" (yeah I know it's a Touchstone film, but that's close enough).

But one of the others that I really enjoy, is McLeach from "The Rescuers Down Under". His rendition of "Home on the Range" is just really catchy.

Touchstone is Disney, so you're fine :)

My favorites are (in my opinion) The Drama Queens (and Kings): Scar, Maleficent, Ursula, Hades, Jaffar.

Maleficent and the witch from Snow White are definitely the scariest. Jafar is the funniest, and, does anyone feel a little sorry for Shere Kahn??

The Queen of Hearts should be on everyone's list, she's loud, evil, and I could never get tired of "Off with your head!".
Cruella De Vil. She's fabulously villainous, and I love how she says "Dahling!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter