7.Scar-The Lion King
6.Shere Khan-The Jungle Book
5.Ursula-The Little Mermaid
4.Shan-Yu-Mulan
3.Dr. Facilier-The Princess and the Frog
2.Frollo-The Hunchback of Notre Dame
1.Gaston-Beauty and the Beast

A runner up is Captain Hook for being the funniest

10. Chef Skinner (Ratatouille). Though he's not a true villain. He's just a self-centered, unintentionally funny guy who doesn't want his cash cow/security blanket ripped away. I feel bad for him.

9. Syndrome (The Incredibles). Evil dork without a conscience. The irony is that he doesn't even realize he already HAS a super power: A super intelligence to build *anything* he wants.

8. Captain Hook (Peter Pan). He's funny. Actually, my sympathies lie more with him than the flying brat who cut off his hand.

7. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty). She's got elegance and style. Great voice, too. I'm not crazy about her interior decorating, though.

6. Shere Khan (Jungle Book). Oooh, the voice...

5. Kaa (Jungle Book). A villain who sounds like Winnie the Pooh is just hilarious.

4. Gaston (Beauty and the Beast). His song is made of win. "And every last inch of me's covered with HAIR!"

3. Ursula (Sleeping Beauty). She's got pizazz and hams up everything she does.

2. Jafar (Aladdin). Looks evil, sounds evil, acts evil... and makes it look so darn good.

1. Scar (Lion King). Cold and calculating. You've got to be if you're plotting to murder your brother AND your little nephew. But he almost never gets his paws dirty--that's what lackeys are for. He's tricky, slippery, persuasive, and an irresponsible coward at heart.

here are my top 6 favorite villians:

6. Oggie Boggie
5.The Queen Of Hearts/Red Queen
4. Dr. Falciter
3. Dr. Doofensmritz (not really evil but still a villain)
2. Captain Hook
1. Maleifcent

I love all of them, but here’s my top 10, in no real order after Jafar

1. Judge Claude Frollo (the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2. Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
3. Jafar (Aladdin)
4. Hades (Hercules)
5. Queen Narissa (Enchanted)
6. Scar (The Lion King)
7. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
8. Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
9. Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
10. Madame Mim (The Sword in the Stone)

Mine are.
1.Shere Khan-The Jungle Book
2.Ursula-The Little Mermaid
3.Shan-Yu-Mulan
4.Dr. Facilier-The Princess and the Frog
5.Jafar (Aladdin)
6. Hades (Hercules)
7.Jafar-Aladdin
8.Gaston-Beauty And The Beast
9.Scar ("The Lion King")
10.Captain Hook ("Peter Pan")

1 being my all time fave villain!!!

My top 10 is:

10. Ursula
9. Zira
8. Scar
7. Gaston
6. Jafar
5. Chernabog
4. Maleficent
3. Hades
2. Hook
1. Dr Facilier

Notable Mentions: Ratcliffe (Pocohontas) ... Prince John (Robin Hood) ... & Disneys Origional Villain Pete !!!! lol

Definitely Maleficent - she is just that perfect villain in so many ways. Chilly and cold-blooded and a great mastermind of schemes as per Kingdom Hearts' plotline...

i lov Kingdom Hearts but they need to make another console version for xbox or ps2 or even wii i think i loved the first two back in the day of ps2 lol

Kingdom Keepers books shes good in that too

Syndrome is also a great villain too. I've used him as a major villain in some of my fanfics on fanfiction.net. He's a great villain in Maleficent's league.

1. Scar
2. Jafar
3. Gaston
4. Sheriff of Nottingham
5. Shere Khan
6. Shan Yu
7. The White Witch (Narnia)
8. Governor Ratcliffe
9. Malifecent
10. Dr. Facilier

Claude Frollo is also up there in the villain category. Seeing how he was an infamous villain in literature I thought Disney's interpretation of him was quite good.

Shere Khan-The Jungle Book and Judge Claude Frollo-The Hunchback Of Notre Dame are my favorite villains of Disney.

Captain Hook is the greatest disney villain of all time!!!

Gaston is another favorite of mine as is Prince John

One more vote for Captain Hook (and yes, I sympathize with him over the "flying brat," too).

Dr Facilier could have been a bit better developed, but he has a great design, great voice by Keith David, and an awesome song! ("Are you reaaaaady?")

Dr Doofenshmirtz - how often do you see an Evil Villain who has a teenage daughter and lives on alimony from his ex-wife? And I swear my new favorite P&F song is "There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table..."

From Pixar, Hopper (A Bug's Life) and Charles Muntz (Up). Oh, and Sid from Toy Story - that was so great of them to give him a cameo in TS3.

I'm going to say Jafar and Scar the best villains ever.:yay:

My favorite villains are Captain Hook (Peter Pan), Chick Hicks (Cars), and Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter