What are your favorite Disney villains?

Maleficent-Sleeping Beauty
Scar-The Lion King
Ursula-The Little Mermaid
Dr. Facilier-The Princess and the Frog
Gaston-Beauty and the Beast

I have to divide this up into categories, because I love them for different reasons. I think the funniest villains are Kronk (if he counts...), Hades, and Gaston. I think the scariest villains are Scar and Maleficent. Though Maleficent is getting her own movie in 2014, so maybe learning her backstory will change my opinion of her...

Captain Hook mostly because when my sister and I were little, our imaginations would run wild. We would get scared by imagining the Captain Hook character from the parks flying up to our window and just staring at us lol.

Chernabog! He's just so scary and intimidating and I always sort of see him when I picture the devil... VERY intense! I love the oogie boogie man and his sidekicks Shock, Lock and Barrel if they count... Just love the Halloweentown universe. Of course Pete is a classic, and I like Dr. Facilier quite a bit. When I was younger(this is odd to admit for some reasons) sometimes the villians were my favorite characters... lol. :maleficen

Cutler Beckett
Captain Hook
James Norrington (Yes I have a thing for pirates) pirate:
Loki (If we are including Marvel) :cloud9:
Rumplestiltskin (If we are including ABC Studios)

Frollo from Hunchback
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Ursula from Little Mermaid
Hades from Hercules

I'm a huge 101 Dalmatians fan so I have to say Cruella de Vil despite her never-ending need for spotted fur coats!

In no particular order...

1. Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2. Scar (The Lion King)
3. Maleficant (Sleeping Beauty)
4. Dr. Faciliar (The Princess and the Frog)
5. The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
6. Jafar (Aladdin)
7. Ursela (Little Mermaid)
8. Lady Tremaine/stepsisters (Cinderella)

Cruella de Ville is my favorite villain. I love that fact that she can go from "stylish" to crazy in about 2 point 5 seconds! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter