What are the hours at your Curves location?

akasleepingbeauty

My favorite place to run is Disney!!
I was SO excited to see that a new Curves location was set to open a few minutes from my house. I had read the Curves thread and really thought this might be a good solution for me.

Well, last week I noticed they had their sign up and a notice saying they would be opening on 6/10. So, I went up to the door to see what their hours would be. I was sooooooo disappointed to see that they are only open M-F 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. I had hoped they would be open earlier in the AM so that maybe I could go before dh left for work or even later in the PM so I could go after dd went to bed or sometime during the weekend so I could go while dh was home. Oh well, guess I will just have to stick to doing something at home since I could not justify the price when I don't know how often I could even go.

So, what are the hours at your Curves location? Are these hours pretty typical? If any of you are SAHMs with small kids, how do you manage to go?

The Curves I go to is open on M-W-F from 7:30 - 12:30 and T-TH from 8:30-12:30 and all five days from 3:30 - 7:00. They do not actually close at 12:30 and 7:00, that is the latest you can get there. They stay until you are finished. We are also open on Saturdays from 9-12. My kids are in school so I am able to go in the morning. During the summer I will go as soon as they open and have my 12 y/o babysit my DD. They will probably be in bed sleeping!!! Do you have a neighborhood kid that could babysit for you for an hour a few days a week?

I love the hours at my Curves:

Mon-Thurs. 7 am to 8 pm
Fri. 7 am to 7 pm
Sat. 9 am to noon
The Sat hours are an incentive for me to get up and going early! :)
CC

M, W, F - 9-1 and 4-7 (close at 6 on Friday's)
T, TH - 9-1 and 3:30-7

Saturday's were open for a while but not during the summer

I am now fully a stay at home mom & luckily my curves opens at 6:30 am. I'm not really a morning person, but if I can get there & work out, I feel better for the rest of the day. DH doesn't come home until 6:30 PM, so it would be hard for me to go in the evening. Sometimes I can bring my son to Grandmas & go to her curves.

The hours are 6:30-11 and 3-7:30, I think. Saturdays it's morning only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter