What Are My Ticket Options???

Jeff in BigD

Oldschool DISer
Last trip to DL ('99) we did the 5 Day Flex & it worked out great. The Official DL site wasn't too helpful with the ticket info. I checked out our local AAA & they didn't have much info since they do a lot more WDW things. I found out later that had I bought the 5 Day Flex from AAA, for the exact same price, I would have gotten a free parking pass which would have saved me $35. I'd like to save as much money as possible.

I'd like to check out DCA & spend a day at DL as well. I could have as many as 4 days, or as little as one day to spend, I'll probably know later. Anyway, what would you guys suggest as ticket & money saving options???

Thanks in advance! :

-Jeff in BigD

gs0007211549521882.jpg
dal_logo.gif

DL 1976-1983
WDW Dec.1983
DL June.1985
WDW Dec.1986
DL 1988-1991
WDW Dec.1992
DL June1993
WDW July1994
DL June1995
WDW Dec.1995
WDW Dec.1997
DL June1999
WDW Dec.2000

DL is now offering park hopper passes for 4 or 5 day flex passport ticket purchases. These can be bought at the hotel you stay at near DL. Check out Mouseplanet.com or Laughingplace.com for better info.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest