What’s likelihood of getting same day fastpass for

We found same-day FPs for Toy Story very easy to acquire for a family of 5 in June.

If you really like the attraction, you should hit it about an hour before closing time when the line gets really short. We’re usually able to ride about 4 times with very little waiting before heading over to Fantasmic.

Just keep in mind that the posted wait times are intentionally exaggerated at night to discourage late riders.

On our last visit, we found a posted wait of 90 minutes which was obviously wrong just based on the number of strollers parked outside. We literally waited 3 minutes and were on the ride.

When we got back in line, the posted time had been lowered to 70. I guess it was a little closer.

We found same-day FPs for Toy Story very easy to acquire for a family of 5 in June.

If you really like the attraction, you should hit it about an hour before closing time when the line gets really short. We’re usually able to ride about 4 times with very little waiting before heading over to Fantasmic.

Just keep in mind that the posted wait times are intentionally exaggerated at night to discourage late riders.

On our last visit, we found a posted wait of 90 minutes which was obviously wrong just based on the number of strollers parked outside. We literally waited 3 minutes and were on the ride.

When we got back in line, the posted time had been lowered to 70. I guess it was a little closer.

Yes, exactly this. If you want a FP+, it should be pretty easy.

Or, if you're going to be in the park near closing and aren't going for F! or Star Wars fireworks, the line shrinks to literally nothing the last 30-45 minutes. We've done it many times. Get in line at 8:30pm for a 9pm park closing and we can ride it back to back to back without any wait whatsoever. In fact, right before 9pm, the CMs are just waiting for guests to show up so they can put people in the cars. It's sort of eerie.

We did it in October. With SDD opening, TSMM has become easier to get.
My guess is once SWGE opens, SDD and TWMM will be much easier to get.

Or, if you're going to be in the park near closing and aren't going for F! or Star Wars fireworks, the line shrinks to literally nothing the last 30-45 minutes. We've done it many times. Get in line at 8:30pm for a 9pm park closing and we can ride it back to back to back without any wait whatsoever. In fact, right before 9pm, the CMs are just waiting for guests to show up so they can put people in the cars. It's sort of eerie.

Even during the height of it's popularity, the line for this one would drop to nearly nothing later in the evening. I almost felt bad hearing stories of the elaborate plans that guests would make just to ride it once, when we would wait until an hour before close and ride 4 times. I'm just glad that Robo shared tips on how to work the trigger to prevent arm/wrist farigue after a few too may rides.

TSM is the perfect example of the Line Stacking process that Disney uses late in the day. They can close off almost all of the indoor queue area and let a very short line spill out into the courtyard. Then they'll post a 90 minute or so wait which scares off most would be riders. It's a pretty good plan if you don't know how it works.

Can get two for 6:00 today. As others have said I think it is doable especially if you start at 12:00 and use refresh.

Just refreshed to 4:30 and found Alien Swirling Saucers for 4:40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter