We're home!

AlisonB

<font color=990000>Bonzo's DW!!<br><font color=blu
Hi all!

Got back this morning - just wanted to give you a quick update, will post more detailed reports later.

-We just 'cherry picked' the bits we wanted to do as we're going back next year for 3 weeks - and this was only a 12 day trip.

-It was very hot (as we expected) but we coped fine. We didn't find it much hotter than when we went at the end of May/beginning of June!

-There weren't many people there - queues were generally short.

-The people that were there were mostly Brits! We did a 'Brit Count' each day for our trip reports!

-Wilderness Lodge was lovely - very atmospheric.

- FOTL access at the Universal parks was absolutely priceless - I don't know how we'd ever go back to not staying in a Universal Hotel again!!

That's about it for now - Shaun and I wrote separate notes each night for a joint trip report - we'll try to get posting within the next couple of days!

Welcome Back Alison :)

Sounds like you had a fab time :)

Trip reports...can't wait ;)

Welcome back :)

Which Universal hotel did you stay in?

Welcome Home ~ Sounds as though you all had a wonderful time.

Can't wait for the trip reports!!!!

Hi,

We stayed in Hard Rock and moved up to Club Level at the end of the holiday.

Had a nose around and pool-hop at Portofino Bay.

Wow - really can't believe you're back already . . . time really must fly when you're enjoying yourselves:cool:

Looking forward to hearing more soon:D

Welcome home. I cannot believe you are back already. Looking forward to the trip reports.:)

Welcome back,Hope you had a brilliant time:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome back - and looking forward to hearing more when you have time :)

Welcome home, yous two!

Know just what you mean about staying onsite at USF - just can't imagine a trip without including it somehow.

Looking forward to hearing more, especially given that you made separate notes and that you were selective about what you did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter