Well imagine my surprise!June 2009 PTRw/pics 7/7 pg. 76 NEW TR started link on pg. 76

Hey all you Diser's! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went to Bryan's moms house and had a GREAT meal with our family! Yesterday I was up at 4:45am and hit Target for some of their great black friday deals!:cool1: I also got lots of Disney deals too! I also ordered trading pins for the boys on ebay! I got 10 pins for 16 dollars plus free shipping!:woohoo: I also got each of the boys Donald t-shirts for $ 3.40 each! I got Eric a stuffed Pluto that he has been asking for too for $ 5.44:banana: My favorite thing I got though was the Dyson vacuum that was on sale for $349 and then you got the free $100 Target Gift Card!:yay: I have had my eye on that baby for quite awhile! I will try to take pictures of my Disney themed purchases and post them later! Have a great weekend!:goodvibes

Diane

Wow, you got some great deals

Can't wait to see some pics:goodvibes

We were at Target on Black Friday too. I saw the vaccum that you looking at. We bought the LCD 27 in flat screen for $299. Not sure if we're going to keep it, but we didn't want to not get it at that price. You never know when it will go that cheap again.
Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving and that you were able to get some great Disney deals. I can't wait to see them!

Wow, you got some great deals

Can't wait to see some pics:goodvibes

Thanks Kelly! You know I took all the boys things to my moms to hide them from the boys and I forgot to take pics.:sad2: I DO have the pins here though!:thumbsup2

Well, you are definitely doing better than I am -- I have made a total of one Christmas purchase. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: This year there won't be many things under the tree because the boys are getting Wii!:cool1: So my shopping list for them isn't too long!:thumbsup2 Does that make you feel better?:rotfl: :goodvibes

We were at Target on Black Friday too. I saw the vaccum that you looking at. We bought the LCD 27 in flat screen for $299. Not sure if we're going to keep it, but we didn't want to not get it at that price. You never know when it will go that cheap again.
Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving and that you were able to get some great Disney deals. I can't wait to see them!

That was such a GREAT buy on a TV! I hope you decide to keep it!:thumbsup2 I LOVE my new vacuum and it works GREAT! It felt weird to spend that much on a vacuum but we always buy cheap ones and in 1 year we need a new one:confused3 The only thing we usually splurge on is Disney, of course!:goodvibes :rotfl:

Well we are going to "Deck the Halls" here today! Christmas music, family and Disney ornaments! Does it get any better?:thumbsup2

*Edited because I realized I already wished you a Happy Thanksgiving!* :lmao:

Great deal on the pins! You go girl! :woohoo:

Hi :goodvibes I saw a link to your PTR on Kaysmommie's TR and decided to check it out. Great PTR btw, your trip sounds so wonderful! 2 weeks and all that yummy Disney food!

I'm glad you're trying Boma for breakfast, it's incredible :lovestruc Also, WCC is super, you definately need to go there. The wait was normal for us and it was very fun, the atmosphere was beautiful and the kids had a super time...did I mention the food was great too and they have all you can drink shakes? :laughing:

Oh, and about this question..."3.What night is Hoop Dee Doo Revue shown and what times? Also, if you book with a credit card do you pay in full at that time or is it just a "hold"? What happens if you are using your dining plan credits?" When you book with the dining plan you just use your CC to hold the reservation, it's required . They don't actually put anything on your card.

I'm looking forward to hearing more on your trip!

~Amy

Hey Amy! So good to see you! :goodvibes You're moving to Orlando??? Wow!

Diane - just wanted to say that I stated they do charge your credit card for Hoop Dee Doo, which they did, but we weren't on the Dining Plan. I didn't realize that made a difference.

Diane - just wanted to say that I stated they do charge your credit card for Hoop Dee Doo, which they did, but we weren't on the Dining Plan. I didn't realize that made a difference.

Hey:goodvibes You too!!!

We made ressies for hoop dee doo for the trip we didn't do this past Sept. and we had the dining plan. They just did a CC hold with the dining plan. If you were paying oop they definately would take the full amount I'm sure.

*Edited because I realized I already wished you a Happy Thanksgiving!* :lmao:

Great deal on the pins! You go girl! :woohoo:

That's OK Carissa, I'll take 2 Thanksgiving wishes!:goodvibes I was so excited about the pins!!:thumbsup2

Hi :goodvibes I saw a link to your PTR on Kaysmommie's TR and decided to check it out. Great PTR btw, your trip sounds so wonderful! 2 weeks and all that yummy Disney food!

I'm glad you're trying Boma for breakfast, it's incredible :lovestruc Also, WCC is super, you definately need to go there. The wait was normal for us and it was very fun, the atmosphere was beautiful and the kids had a super time...did I mention the food was great too and they have all you can drink shakes? :laughing:

Oh, and about this question..."3.What night is Hoop Dee Doo Revue shown and what times? Also, if you book with a credit card do you pay in full at that time or is it just a "hold"? What happens if you are using your dining plan credits?" When you book with the dining plan you just use your CC to hold the reservation, it's required . They don't actually put anything on your card.

I'm looking forward to hearing more on your trip!

~Amy

WELCOME AMY!!!:cheer2: Thanks so much for finding us and posting!! We are so excited about the DxDDP! Thanks also for the info about HHDR!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Carissa!:thumbsup2

Hey:goodvibes You too!!!

We made ressies for hoop dee doo for the trip we didn't do this past Sept. and we had the dining plan. They just did a CC hold with the dining plan. If you were paying oop they definately would take the full amount I'm sure.

:goodvibes

I LOVE my new vacuum and it works GREAT! It felt weird to spend that much on a vacuum but we always buy cheap ones and in 1 year we need a new one:confused3 The only thing we usually splurge on is Disney, of course!:goodvibes :rotfl:

I got a Dyson a year or so ago. Isn't it fabulous? I'm still fascinated watching all the dog hair get sucked up. :lmao:

Happy belated Thanksgiving, pal! My mom's been in and out of the hospital for the last couple of weeks with a bronchial infection but is doing fine now. We ended up scrambling around and having Thanksgiving at my house--she had wanted to do it this year but just wasn't able to.

HOLY COW!!! 28 reservations??? It looks like you're going to some great places and you've done a lot of planning. We give a big :thumbsup2 to Whispering Canyon. The boys will really get a kick out of it, I think.

ETA: HEY! I just realized you're going to be in WDW on my birthday!

I got a Dyson a year or so ago. Isn't it fabulous? I'm still fascinated watching all the dog hair get sucked up. :lmao:

Happy belated Thanksgiving, pal! My mom's been in and out of the hospital for the last couple of weeks with a bronchial infection but is doing fine now. We ended up scrambling around and having Thanksgiving at my house--she had wanted to do it this year but just wasn't able to.

HOLY COW!!! 28 reservations??? It looks like you're going to some great places and you've done a lot of planning. We give a big :thumbsup2 to Whispering Canyon. The boys will really get a kick out of it, I think.

ETA: HEY! I just realized you're going to be in WDW on my birthday!

Thanks Amy! The Dyson is AWESOME! I am sorry your mom wasn't feeling well, I am glad she is feeling better!:thumbsup2 Thanks for the good review of WCC:thumbsup2 We are so excited to try a bunch of different restaurants!:goodvibes

Hi Diane,
Happy to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. We did too. Target had the best black Friday deals :goodvibes . I only went out for a little while though because I hate fighting crowds :headache: . I agree with the PP WCC has greta food and is really fun. I just put that update on my trippie yesterday.

Hi Diane,
Happy to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. We did too. Target had the best black Friday deals :goodvibes . I only went out for a little while though because I hate fighting crowds :headache: . I agree with the PP WCC has greta food and is really fun. I just put that update on my trippie yesterday.

Thanks Nichole!! I am looking forward to WCC after all the great reviews on here! I read your update but haven't posted yet! I am actually just getting over the flu:sad2: I am hoping to post a BIG update this weekend!:goodvibes

Thanks Nichole!! I am looking forward to WCC after all the great reviews on here! I read your update but haven't posted yet! I am actually just getting over the flu:sad2: I am hoping to post a BIG update this weekend!:goodvibes

Hope you're feeling better, Diane!

Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you got some good deals. I didn't see that Dyson vacuum deal. I was at Kohls super early scoring deals and then was at Target about an hour after it opened, I couldnt' believe how many of their big doorbusters they still had left. Now I am soooooooooo wishing I would have scored one of the 27 inch HD TV's for 299, a friend of mine got one and it is awesome! Great score on the pins too, can't wait to see pics of them!
Lesley

Hope you're feeling better, Diane!

Thanks Amy! I am feeling much better!:goodvibes

Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you got some good deals. I didn't see that Dyson vacuum deal. I was at Kohls super early scoring deals and then was at Target about an hour after it opened, I couldnt' believe how many of their big doorbusters they still had left. Now I am soooooooooo wishing I would have scored one of the 27 inch HD TV's for 299, a friend of mine got one and it is awesome! Great score on the pins too, can't wait to see pics of them!
Lesley

Thanks Lesley! Yes that $299 TV deal was GREAT! Pictures of the pins coming right up!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear you had the Flu :sad2: . Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Nichole, I am feeling much better now!:goodvibes

I'm inpopcorn:: popcorn::

We just moved our Easter trip to early June. My son graduates June 6:sad1: This trip will be one of his graduation gifts.

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't done a "real" update in awhile but I was battling a mild case of the flu! I am officially on the mend now though!:thumbsup2 I thought I would share with you all some of our Disney themed Christmas gifts for the boys.........

First is the stuffed Pluto that Eric has been begging for........

IMG_3982.jpg

Next, a Pluto t-shirt that will come with us in June!

IMG_3984.jpg

Next up a ridiculously priced Donald t-shirt for both boys! They LOVE him!

IMG_3985.jpg

I had ordered Disney trading pins on ebay, I got 10 pins for $16:cool1: They aren't all keepers but that is OK because now the boys won't get upset when trying to decide which pin to give away when trading!!

First up are a Chip and Dale pin, Tinkerbell pin and Epcot parking lot section with Figment on it...

IMG_3988.jpg

Next, one of the 3 caballeros (sp?), the Fairy Godmother and baby Mickey as a pirate...

IMG_3987.jpg

then we have Pluto as a reindeer and another Epcot parking section with Figment...

IMG_3990.jpg

Lastly, we have Goofy in a snowflake and a Magic Kingdom parking section!

IMG_3989.jpg

I thought they were so cute and such a great deal! OK moving on. We also ordered Disney on Ice "Disneyland Adventure" tickets for all 4 of us to go and I bought a ticket for my nephew for X-Mas too! We will be going in January!

IMG_3992.jpg

Dining changes............. I am so disappointed about the Coral Reef no longer having personalized menus or the divers with signs:sad2: HUGE bummer as I was REALLY hoping to do this for Bryan! So I might change our lunch from their to somewhere else! The other "issue" is Mama Melroses Fantasmic package....... We have never been in June, I know it can rain ALOT so here is the problem, I don't know if we would be better off just winging it on one of our other DHS evenings and trying to get into Fantasmic or should we just take a shot and keep the package? The only bummer with the package is that if it rains and Fantasmic is canceled it will have all been for nothing AND I have to cancel at least 24 hours in advance:confused3 I am hoping and praying that the 180 day ADR window opens back up on the 22nd like it is suppossed too BUT it does not look too promising according to the threads over on the restaurants boards:rolleyes1

Lastly I would like to share with you all that my little man Eric received his yellow belt in karate this morning!! I was so proud, he was SOOOO nervous and practiced for literally hours! Here is a picture of him before we left for the testing.........

IMG_3981.jpg

Why are there no pictures of him afterwards.............well..........I FORGOT my stinkin camera on the kitchen table!:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

On that note, I hope everyone is progressing with their shopping and enjoying the holiday season, I know we are!!:goodvibes

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter