Welcome to all the new Disney College Program participants!

coolbrook

DIS Veteran
On Behalf of all of us Disney lovers, DVC owners, annual passholders, and people with Disney World vacations planned I would like to welcome you all to your CP! Thank you for being here, for all your enthusiasm, your hard work, and magic making! I'm sure there will be days that are long and hard, guests that make you want to scream, even co-workers that are difficult to work with at times. I hope you will be able to work through those moments and situations, and have a truly rewarding experience in your program. Two of my kids participated in the CP, one of them twice. One daughter is now a leader for the company.

Know that we appreciate your hard work which will enable Disney to open more things and welcome more of us to the parks and resorts. We are excited to see so many of you arriving to support the CM who have been working so hard since the reopening. It is a hopeful sign that things are getting back to normal. We wish you well, and hope that you all have the time of your life!

Your title made me laugh but you probably didn’t plan that.
Im not sure if there is a way to correct spelling in title
ParticiApants = Participants
Whatever
WELCOME HOME Hope you love the new campus cause it looks very nice all new ! Take care and Good luck
Might have some middle of the night fire alerts because the buildings have probably accumulated dust in the ducts since they have been unoccupied in Florida heat. Hopefully not in middle of the night…

Good to know…
I also wanted to add, please be kind to these castmembers. They are arriving at a less than fun time and might find this new college program very different and more stressful than the previous “participants”., had to be careful with spelling…haha
I worry they might find those special fun memories diminished.
I wonder if the castmembers are still blocked from using their media to enter theme parks with the new Pass Availabilty requirement And capacity issues.
It is still a wonderful program and hopefully it will be rewarding for all who arrive at this happy place Welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter