Wedding weight loss

Hi guys!

This week i've managed to loose 4 pounds :goodvibes
i have to keep up with the working out though... im starting to get abit lazy :rolleyes1

I lost 4lb this week (actually thats just since monday when i started a new diet program) :cool1:

I have got to start doing exercise though and i'm sure I will lose it even quicker?

(i'll probably put it back on next week though!)

Thanks! I am just impatient and want it all off now! Its a bad trait, I know..:sad2:

I'm exactly the same! I want to see instant results, or I feel like nothings happening. I put on about 800g this week, but I'm choosing to tell myself it's muscle build up!

i have stayed the same this week!:headache: so to summarise

week 1 - lost 3
week2 - stayed the same
week 3 - lost one
week 4- stayed the same!

so for the last two weeks of the challenge I have 10 pounds to lose! :scared1:

Bah, I've put more on :headache:

I'm thinking it's because I've weighed myself at a different time today, and I've already eaten dinner...

(Any excuse will do... :laughing:)

I have been MIA for the past couple weeks. I pulled a muscle in my back (into my neck) and that has effectively taken me away from the computer after work.

So a summary:

Week 1: - 1.5
Week 2: -1.5
Week 3: Same
Week 4: - 1.0

Hi guys here's what ive managed to do so far:

before the challenge= -8 pounds
week one= -3 pounds
week two= no change
week three= -4 pounds
week four= -2 pounds
total loss so far = 17 pounds

:)

Hi guys here's what ive managed to do so far:

week one= -3 pounds
week two= no change
week three= -4 pounds
week four= -2 pounds
total loss so far = 17 pounds

:)

Wow, that's awesome, great job!!

I meanwhile continue to put the weight on :eek:

Wow, that's awesome, great job!!

I meanwhile continue to put the weight on :eek:

thank you ^____^
awwww its so hard isnt it :headache:
its been my sisters birthday= cupcakes
and then my brother in laws birthday = lots of birthday cake
i couldnt have any of it! :mad: lol

just keep trying! you'll do it :hug:

Hi Guys! Sorry I havent been around lately, school starts Monday and its my semester of student teaching so you can imagine how hectic life is for me right now! Through the craziness I have managed to lose 2 pounds this week! YAY!! So now I only have 1.5 lbs to go before meeting the first challenge. I am so ready for it to just keep coming off, I hope once school starts I'll be more active so hopefully that helps. I plan on bringing a huge bottle of water and refilling it once throughout the day so I drink all the water I should be. Thats all Ive got for now. Talk to yall soon!!:hippie:

Week four of couch to 5k is hard! :crazy2:

Still no weight change, but that's ok

my weight loss for this week is just 2 pounds. :confused3 seems to be getting harder to loose weight now...

week one= -3 pounds
week two= no change
week three= -4 pounds
week four= -2 pounds
week five= -2 pounds
total loss so far = 19 pounds

19 pounds is a huge loss! Like I said, I haven't even started losing anything yet, in fact I've gained :sad2:

I think I'm looking better though, so that's the main thing...

I lost 2 pounds earlier in the week and managed to put it back on, so im exactly where i was last week..how does this happen?!!? arrgh! in better news, i went to try on BM gowns with my friend last weekend and Im 3 dress sizes down!! I actually have to reorder my dress in a smaller size and switch it out. the girl said they cant alter more than 3 sizes or the beauty of the dress will be lost..so im pretty happy about that. i just need to start working out and i think everything will run a lot smoother....my laziness is the real problem here.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter