Wedding weight loss

My loss for the week and 2 days is 3 pounds. :yay: i only neeed...10 more weeks like this one hahah! keep up the hard work girls! :dance3:

Hi guys!

I weighed myself this morning, and after a week on weight watchers and working out everyday I have lost.... 4.6 lbs!

:banana: Hopefully, I can keep it up and keep loosing 2 lbs a week.

I appear to have lost 3.5 lbs this week ...... probably because i had bronchitis and didnt feel like eating .... but hey i've lost it so it counts ha ha ha ha

Hopefully my portion size will stay minimal for every meal in the future and I can carry on losing weight:confused3

i am the same. guess i should be glad i didn't gain given my eating of junk! but i did complete week 2 of couch to 5 k.:confused3

Blah - stressful week last week - went up 0.6 lb - still down 1.2 lb since the start, guess I just got lucky last week.

I did make a conscious decision to avoid junk at work which made me feel better.

Weighed myself again today, still no change... :laughing:

Need to get me one of those measuring tapes!

I put everything that I lost last week, back on!:sad1: (althou i've been out for food twice this week so what do i expect!!!!)

Wish the last bit of my broncitis would go so I can start jogging again

Well I went to the doctor today and am 2 lbs down from last week and 20 lbs down from my original weight! :banana: I really need to find a workout I like and will actually want to do..thats the tough part..:confused3

no change for me this week :confused3
but im really pleased with that! beacuase i was at a festival for 4 days = no working out and really unhealthy food.

did you forget to eat? :rotfl:

Did you weigh yourself at different times of the day? morning compared to night? :confused3

This post is to keep me on track - it's too easy to jump off the boat! :rolleyes1

No I did not forget to eat. I've been told numerous times that the most accurate time of day to weigh yourself is first thing when you wake up, before you eat or drink anything. So that's when I weigh myself. All the time.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that 4 of those 7 lbs. was just food that was emptied from my stomach from 4 days of eating crap. At least I can say 3 is legit though. I'm on this "3-Hour Diet" thing and I work out 5 days a week.

Hi Dude

It's good to be healthy removing unnecessary fat. I find the index you gave quite interesting.
i wish you all the best

lost another pound this week! so 4 in total, not sure i'm going to hit the 6 week challenge but i will give it a good crack!

6 more pounds and i will try on some wedding dresses!!!!!

Ok I'm hurting today. The circuit class I did last night was excruciating!! :lmao: What I'm really scared about is that the instructor from last night, is my personal trainer for tonight :scared1:

There will be no moving tomorrow! :laughing:

Ok just summarize as it may be confusing having everything spread out.

Week One: down 1.8 lbs
Week Two: up 0.6 lbs
Week Three: down 3.6 lbs

Overall loss of: 4.8 lbs

Keep up the great work!! I was down 7lbs and now am somehow back up 3lbs - way too stressed between work and school :mad: add a burger and some Chinese food...

I bought a sweet D&G teeny bikini as inspiration. I can always wear Spanx under the wedding dress but can you imagine Spanx with the bikini at the Contemporary pool?! :rotfl: Not sure if I will make it this trip but I am going to step up my workouts as soon as school is done this weekend. :yay:

BTW - DF is down about oh, I don't know, over 20 lbs!!!! How do guys do that?! :confused3

BTW - DF is down about oh, I don't know, over 20 lbs!!!! How do guys do that?! :confused3

I know!! DF isn't trying to lose weight, but my brother in law just dropped a whole other person from his weight without doing anything!! Extremely unfair!

On another note, had my personal training session tonight, it wasn't even that intense, but holy cow I'm already in so much pain! My trainer seems to think that 1kg a week should be easy to drop! At the moment I tend to believe him, but I'm scared!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter