Wedding weight loss

19 pounds is a huge loss! Like I said, I haven't even started losing anything yet, in fact I've gained :sad2:

I think I'm looking better though, so that's the main thing...

aww thank you :hug:
you'll be gaining from the muscle you'll get getting then :)
its about feeling ahppy i suppose.

thanks for the encouragment! :thumbsup2

Hey guys! I just wanted to say congrats on all your weight loss!!

I'm getting married on March 12. I started Jenny Craig back in April. I have lost 12 pounds so far... this includes weeks where I did not follow the diet, and a few really bad weeks where I was on vacation and ate whatever I wanted. I just finished law school, so the stress of finals and the bar exam got to me = emotional eating! My goal is to lose a little over 20 pounds... so I'm over halfway there!

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to say congrats on all your weight loss!!

I'm getting married on March 12. I started Jenny Craig back in April. I have lost 12 pounds so far... this includes weeks where I did not follow the diet, and a few really bad weeks where I was on vacation and ate whatever I wanted. I just finished law school, so the stress of finals and the bar exam got to me = emotional eating! My goal is to lose a little over 20 pounds... so I'm over halfway there!

Keep up the good work everyone!!

ohhh well done thats ace ^_^:goodvibes

before the challenge= -8 pounds
week one= -3 pounds
week two= no change
week three= -4 pounds
week four= -2 pounds
week five= -2 pounds
week six= -3 pounds
total loss so far = 22 pounds

total in the six week challenge = 14 pounds! i some how managed to hit my target :banana:

Well gals, another week and I've only dropped a pound or two. Its good, but "I want MOOOORRE" (yes that was my cheesy Ariel pun for the day, its Thursday and I figure it will help get me through..dont judge me!:laughing:) Anyways, for the 6 week challenge I have met my goal! And over all Im only about 13 pounds away from my goal weight. Now that the numbers are going away, Im hoping the sizes will too. I went and tried on BM dresses and have dropped 3 sizes since I bought my dress and will have to go trade it for a smaller size!!! :cool1: Idk if I already posted that or not but Im just so excited about it!! Anyways, Im still workin hard at meeting my goal weight and size!

I weighed in again this week, and I'm down another 2 pounds! That leaves me 8 pounds from my goal weight (ok... well I'd probably like to lose another 5 after that... but maybe I just love food too much!). I hope everyone else is doing great - I know that you are!

Is the chart on the front page still being updated? Because mine is not..just curious! But I have lost a few more pounds and would like to add it to my total, that's if we are still updating the chart. Thanks!

Is the chart on the front page still being updated? Because mine is not..just curious! But I have lost a few more pounds and would like to add it to my total, that's if we are still updating the chart. Thanks!

I dont think it's been updated anymore...
But we're all just letting each other know our weight loss still if you want to join in!

i've stayed the same this week guys x:confused3

Stayed the same...:confused3 I thought I was doing good..guess not. I need some results to stay motivated. Although I have been getting compliments from EVERYONE lately and while I am coy and a little modest outwardly, on the inside I am throwing a party!!

We're having a Weight-loss Challenge at work. And today is the first day (for 10 weeks.

My goal is to lose 50 pounds by March/April 2011; my goal for the next 10 weeks is to lose 20 pounds (give or take). :wishtwenty

Good luck everyone who is loosing (or trying to) and congrats to all who are succeeding!

Hi everybody. I think it's great that you guys have been able to lose weight. I'm struggling with that. :sad2: I was going to the gym about 2 to 3 times a week and I didn't lose any weight..I didn't gain it but I didn't lose it either. Now I'm taking four night classes and working full time so I don't really have time to go to the gym. What have you ladies been doing to lose weight.

I'm at my 8th week of weight loss and have lost 8.2 lbs. Slow and steady! Hope to keep it going! Tried my dress on last night and it fit and was a little big - this is prior to any alteration - and I ordered a size down from what I originally tried on!

Keep going girls!!

I think I am losing a little, because my measurements do seem to be going down bit by bit... :rolleyes:

however, I had to have a small proceedure at the hospital yesterday (nothing serious) but they told me several times "No exercising for 3-4 weeks" :scared1:

so I'm going to call my gym and see if they're able to put my membership on hold till I can get back :confused3

Everyone is doing so good!! It's real exciting!

I have lost another pound. I am off to the gym in a little bit...for the second time today! Keep up the work ladies...I will check in again soon. :yay:

Girls, you are all making me work harder at my diet!! My mom told me if I can lose 30 pounds by Nov she would add $1000 to my DFTW BUDGET!!! (I am down 60 since May 2008!!) As for now I am 24 down, but next week is vacation for our PS.... Just want to maintain for the week!! I am going to try and workout every morning, we will see what happens!! :rolleyes:

Keep up the hard work girls!! :banana:

Good luck Pooh! That sounds exciting...what a GREAT motivator to hit the gym! I have a picture of my dress on my ipod that i stare at while i run on the treadmill, blast music in my ears, and curse myself out in my head for running because I know I look ridiculous running because I am NOT one of those people who enjoy running...AT ALL!

Oh and some exciting news...When I went for my site visit/planning session I LOST 5 pounds!!! Yes...it's true! I did not exercise AT ALL and I ATE...lots of yummy "not good for the diet" foods including Mickey Ice Cream Bars!!! :rotfl:

Keep up all the hard work! I'm off to the gym at 11:00 and I am resting from my cardio class which was at 6:30...that wedding dress is haunting me-I will not order it until i get my numbers down! :scared1:

Hey all! I'm new to t his thread! I love all the encouragement and inspiration on here...I also looking to lose some major lbs...i'm hoping to lose a total of 25-30 lbs. I'm getting married in April next year...I know that goal may seem unrealistic but I will be happy with any type of results at this point...Any advice and tips are welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter