• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We leave in 16 days.

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I can't wait. The last passport we needed was received today so we all have our passports. Photocopied my dd's marriage licence and the adoption papers for my dgrdd. Well be writing up the permission paper tonight and getting it signed on NYE. We are taking the van apart on Sat. and trial packing it to see how much we can load in it. PS's are set and we have received confirmation of the 2 packages. The only thing not confirmed is the room only nights. I am so ready for ths vacation and I think everyone else is too. The only problem I have is something is wrong with my arm and we are not sure what it is yet. I am going back to the Dr.'s next week but I guess any tests that she wants done won't be done now until after I get back so I am going with a really sore arm, but I am going.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter