We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Hi Queen :wave2:

I'm onboard and can't wait to hear all about your next trip. I remember you mentioning a few times in your last TR about missing your nieces so its great that you are all going together this time :goodvibes

Hi Queen :wave2:

I'm onboard and can't wait to hear all about your next trip. I remember you mentioning a few times in your last TR about missing your nieces so its great that you are all going together this time :goodvibes

Hello my friend:hug:

We went out for dinner last Thursday evening with everyone for my dad's birthday and my oldest niece has been on the internet looking at the rides etc ... they love it as much or more than we do! The little one is super excited this year to ride RnRC...and I get to sit with her first ride:worship:

Queen, how did I miss out on this starting?!? Where have I been?!? :crazy:
Well, I'm here now, and it looks like things are off to a good start. I am always jealous of your long trips...sigh...

I'm here, I'm here. Fashionably late :rolleyes1.

DANA...:cool1: so happy you're here! looks like I have some catching up to do on your report too!!

Queen, how did I miss out on this starting?!? Where have I been?!? :crazy:
Well, I'm here now, and it looks like things are off to a good start. I am always jealous of your long trips...sigh...

I'm not sure, but I'm very happy that you found it!!!:hug:

We are so very fortunate to get to spend 2 weeks there, but if you ask Jasmine how she feels about the restraints I put on during the year she would tell you how irritated she gets with me. :rolleyes1 That is until we arrive in the World and then she says all the sacrifices were worth it!! :cloud9:

I totally missed that you started this! But I am here now! Your trip will come at a perfect time - a few months into my new job and I will not be able to use any of my vacation time but will be really ready for a break. You are so lucky that, not only Jasmine, but your sister and her family love Disney as much as you do. In my family, its pretty much just me although my mom comes a very close 2nd. My DB was thrilled that I like Disney because I took his kids on all their WDW trips so he wouldn't have to :laughing:

I can't believe I missed that you started, but oh well I'm here now and can't wait to hear all about your plans:goodvibes

I didn't realize you started a PTR. I guess page 5 isn't too behind though!
Congrats on the new trip!!!!

I totally missed that you started this! But I am here now! Your trip will come at a perfect time - a few months into my new job and I will not be able to use any of my vacation time but will be really ready for a break. You are so lucky that, not only Jasmine, but your sister and her family love Disney as much as you do. In my family, its pretty much just me although my mom comes a very close 2nd. My DB was thrilled that I like Disney because I took his kids on all their WDW trips so he wouldn't have to :laughing:

I'm glad you found it!!:banana:I am lucky, I love how much we all love it, my sister's kids are as obsessed as we are:lmao: You are a wonderful aunt to take your brother's children:worship:

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as we are! This time change does me in more and more every year...can't have anything to do with me getting older!

I will try and get a post together this weekend but I am out tonight, most of tomorrow and breakfast with my Winnipeg Dis-friends on Sunday which we cannot wait for!!! We are so excited to meet all our new friends:cool1:

I had to share some exciting news though...for our Canadian friends they all know about airmiles.ca and how we love to collect them! Well I had enough points to buy one 7 day park pass! What made it even better was that they had a special which was "get a 7 day pass for the price of a 3 day". It wasn't a significant difference in the amount of airmiles ( I think maybe 25), but hey, better in my account than theirs:rotfl2: I am torn between waiting and seeing if I can accumulate enough for another one (I need 2250 and I have 1357). I think I will wait and see!

I hope to squeeze in another report this weekend....maybe Sunday afternoon after our Dis-meet:banana:

Hi Queen.:wave:

I am a little late but I am here.:thumbsup2 You are so lucky to have a family that loves Disney as much as you. My DH, my children and I are lovers but the rest of my family, not so much.:confused3 I get the "You are going there again!?!" speech every time we tell them that we are going back. :sad2: We have 3 kids so we are only been able to go every few years. :rolleyes1

We will be there from Aug. 17 - 26 so we overlap by a few days. Maybe we will run into each other. :)We are staying in a family suite at ASMu for the first time. What did you and Jasmine think of the resort?

Looking forward to more!popcorn::

Kelly

Just checking in to let you know I am all caught up again! Real life really throws me out of the loop sometimes! ;)

Have a wonderful DISmeet weekend! :goodvibes

Hey Queen -

I hate the time change too. I have to get up at 5am, so its a real kick in the butt. The first morning I never heard my alarm for the first 1/2 hour. I thought it broke! :rotfl2:

WOOT WOOT on the airmiles! that is awesome!!!!!:thumbsup2 What a great way to get a free ticket! :woohoo:

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as we are! This time change does me in more and more every year...can't have anything to do with me getting older!

I will try and get a post together this weekend but I am out tonight, most of tomorrow and breakfast with my Winnipeg Dis-friends on Sunday which we cannot wait for!!! We are so excited to meet all our new friends:cool1:

I had to share some exciting news though...for our Canadian friends they all know about airmiles.ca and how we love to collect them! Well I had enough points to buy one 7 day park pass! What made it even better was that they had a special which was "get a 7 day pass for the price of a 3 day". It wasn't a significant difference in the amount of airmiles ( I think maybe 25), but hey, better in my account than theirs:rotfl2: I am torn between waiting and seeing if I can accumulate enough for another one (I need 2250 and I have 1357). I think I will wait and see!

I hope to squeeze in another report this weekend....maybe Sunday afternoon after our Dis-meet:banana:

I am looking forward to Sunday as well!!
I am also an avid collector of airmiles!!!!! :thumbsup2
And I don't mean to burst your bubble but do you know that for 2200 airmiles you can fly somewhere in Canada like Toronto or Calgary return which means that those airmiles could be worth about 400-700 bucks depending where you go. How much does the 7 day pass actually cost in dollars? Make sure you do your math before you use your airmiles for them!
We only use our airmiles for flights, hotels and car rentals. We find we get more bang for our buck to use the airmiles that way.
Good luck with figuring it out!! :goodvibes
We also have the BMO Mastercard so that flights cost 25% less airmiles than needed at either peek time or off season time and we find its really worth it.
I don't even use that card. I just have it!!

Anyway, have a great Friday night!
I'm done the full time job for the week and have a couple salon clients and then the weekend is mine!!! :banana:

Debbie

Hi Queen.:wave:

I am a little late but I am here.:thumbsup2 You are so lucky to have a family that loves Disney as much as you. My DH, my children and I are lovers but the rest of my family, not so much.:confused3 I get the "You are going there again!?!" speech every time we tell them that we are going back. :sad2: We have 3 kids so we are only been able to go every few years. :rolleyes1

We will be there from Aug. 17 - 26 so we overlap by a few days. Maybe we will run into each other. :)We are staying in a family suite at ASMu for the first time. What did you and Jasmine think of the resort?

Looking forward to more!popcorn::

Kelly

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for joining us!!

I am tired to the "you're going again" speech, why do people think we care what they think:lmao: We love what we love and that's all that matters:lovestruc

If you see us, please stop us and say hello!!! We absolutely love ASMu....it was the first resort we stayed at when Jasmine was 6 so we have wonderful memories....I watched her grow up throughout our trips at that resort! I peeked in a few windows of the family suites and they look great....2 bathrooms, you gotta love that!!

Thank you again for following along!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter