We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Hi All,
I really enjoyed the Dis-meet today as well. Too funny about the apple pancake! I didn't realize it was going to be that big...for next time we now know there is a smaller version.

As for tables in Wonderland..annual pass holders get a discount on it. It is 20% off your food AND beverage (alcohol included). Geodoc and I upgraded our passes from Airmiles to Annual Passes in September knowing we would be going again within the year. It almost paid for itself when we used it in Sept.

We are doing a standard view at AKV as that uses the least amount of points. We bank one year and use one year to be able to afford a 2 BR so the leeches...I'm mean my wonderful sister and niece can come with us.:rotfl2:

I know we can pool hop but not to Beach Club. I prefer to stay at our resort because we travel with the Disney busses so it can eat up alot of your day. This way we wander down and then wander back up and crash for a while before going out to dinner.

We did have plans to cook more this time but we still have lots of ADR's. There's too many great restaurants to eat at:woohoo:

Looking forward to the trip because it's a different trip everytime we go, in that, we do at least one thing we haven't done before.

I think this time it's see how many different alcoholic bevvies we can enjoy that we haven't had before:scared1:

Lol.....well actually I was "instructed" to pass on the Internet is down message!!!

Purplepeg had another idea for our next meeting.......how about a park on a nice sunny day. The kids can play, the grownups can chat, I can look for geocaches with any one who is interested.......:rolleyes1

I agree! That sounds like a great idea!! I would have liked to talked more to the other end of the table too!! lol :)

I think it would be more relaxed!! and the kids would probably enjoy it more as well.

Maybe a picnic spot at Birds Hill Park or even Assiniboine Park!
Anywhere would work for me!!

Thanks again everyone to a great dis meet!!

Debbie

Purplepeg had another idea for our next meeting.......how about a park on a nice sunny day. The kids can play, the grownups can chat, I can look for geocaches with any one who is interested.......:rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

I'm in. I'm behind on the reading but I'm in. I'm gonna need chapter links to keep up with you at the rate you are going.

I doubt it, but I think I'll at least try :) Me, my grandparents, my brother, my uncle, and my parents are all going camping over Memorial Day weekend, so I might try to talk to her about it then! One good thing is that last weekend when I was visiting them I was in the hot tub with my step-dad and my mom and my step-dad promised me as soon as I graduate from college he will pay in full for me to go to Disney!!!! :woohoo: I'm excited! That means I only have to wait another year and a half!!!! I'm having a garage sale and I'm hoping that I can make some money and i'll put all of it in my trip fund! I never got your pm :( I made sure it was enabled! Can't wait for your update and to hear all about your Dis meet!

That's because I forgot to send it hon....as soon as I'm done posting I will send it to you:cool1: I am very excited for you...that's great news!!

SWEET!!!!! :thumbsup2

It was pretty awesome!:woohoo:

HI!!
I had a great time meeting everybody this morning.:cool1:

Here is the link to that DisSite I was talking about this morning.
He has made great videos of his trip.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2636669

Oh, and strike my comment about the airmiles.... you obviously know
what you're doing!! ;)

Talk to you soon!

Debbie

Thanks Debbie....I will finish posting and I'll go check it out!!!

Hi, Queen. I hope you had a great breakfast DIS-meet. Can't wait to hear all about it.

We had the best time Kathy! I am going to post some pics in a little bit......

What a great time at our DIS meet today at the Pancake House. It was wonderful meeting all of you and sharing stories!!!! We should try and do this on a regular basis!!!! Thanks everyone.

Geodoc, Puplepeg, Snow White, Mini Montana

I agree....it was great....can't wait for our next one!!!

Hi! :wave: Had a lot of fun at the Winnipeg Dis meet today! Only sorry I didn't get much of a chance to chat with everybody. :sad2: Kinda tough when you're at a long table. I gotta admit that I was reeeeeaaaaal curious if Snow white would be able to finish that huge apple pancake! :lmao:

I agree... long tables make it very hard to chat with everyone!! Did she finish the pancake??:lmao: Thank you again so much for taking care of my breakfast...that was very kind of you and I really appreciated the thoughtfulness...thanks again!

Dying to know how your beautiful daughter did last evening???

Great to see you all this morning!! Had a great time meeting all the new faces, and seeing familiar ones too!! I agree we need to get together more often, maybe some round tables!! LOL

Queen- I hope Jas is feeling ok!
pkondz- good luck to your dd this evening!

Have a great day everyone!

Couldn't agree more...had a blast!! Round tables...that's the secret....and a kids table....they would love that too I think!!

Jasmine is starting to feel better....she was in rough shape when I got in from our breakfast yesterday...she was quite pathetic!

We really enjoyed the dismeet today, it would be great to do another one sometime! I agree about the round table, or maybe a kids table and an adult table. ;)

Love that idea....I missed getting a chance to chat with you....next time for sure:cool1:

Check. Disney Brat wants to meet at the Round Table next... :rotfl:

... and d'oh! :headache: forgot to pass on to Jasmine, hope you're feeling better too!

... and thanks DB, I'll pass the wishes on to DD13!

Jasmine thanks you very much...she is feeling a bit better today!!!

ooohhh... I like that idea! :thumbsup2 DD13 enjoyed the conversations, but DD10 wanted someone to play with.

Me too! I have to say, both of your young ladies were lovely:thumbsup2

Message from "The Queen"

The Queens Internet is down right now :sad1: She was hoping to get pics up but that will have to wait until she is back online!!

I like the idea of round tables and a table for the kids next time as well!!!!

Queen must be mad her internet is down!! You are such a good BIL to let us know!!! Love the kids table idea too!! DD was wanting to go down and sit with the kids down on your end Geodoc!!

Queen was very made:rotfl2: Even madder today when the MTS tech didn't show up...not very impressed!

I have to agree with a kids table....they would have so much fun together!!!

Lol.....well actually I was "instructed" to pass on the Internet is down message!!!

That sounds like a great idea!!

I love that idea too!! What a great day that would be!

Hi All,
I really enjoyed the Dis-meet today as well. Too funny about the apple pancake! I didn't realize it was going to be that big...for next time we now know there is a smaller version.

As for tables in Wonderland..annual pass holders get a discount on it. It is 20% off your food AND beverage (alcohol included). Geodoc and I upgraded our passes from Airmiles to Annual Passes in September knowing we would be going again within the year. It almost paid for itself when we used it in Sept.

We are doing a standard view at AKV as that uses the least amount of points. We bank one year and use one year to be able to afford a 2 BR so the leeches...I'm mean my wonderful sister and niece can come with us.:rotfl2:

I know we can pool hop but not to Beach Club. I prefer to stay at our resort because we travel with the Disney busses so it can eat up alot of your day. This way we wander down and then wander back up and crash for a while before going out to dinner.

We did have plans to cook more this time but we still have lots of ADR's. There's too many great restaurants to eat at:woohoo:

Looking forward to the trip because it's a different trip everytime we go, in that, we do at least one thing we haven't done before.

I think this time it's see how many different alcoholic bevvies we can enjoy that we haven't had before:scared1:

LEECHES....call us whatever you want...we're still coming:rotfl2:

I agree! That sounds like a great idea!! I would have liked to talked more to the other end of the table too!! lol :)

I think it would be more relaxed!! and the kids would probably enjoy it more as well.

Maybe a picnic spot at Birds Hill Park or even Assiniboine Park!
Anywhere would work for me!!

Thanks again everyone to a great dis meet!!

Debbie

I agree Debbie, anywhere works for us too Just looking forward to another meeting!

I'm in. I'm behind on the reading but I'm in. I'm gonna need chapter links to keep up with you at the rate you are going.

How was Jamaica??? popcorn::popcorn:: I'm gonna try and do chapter links...I have no clue how to, but I'm gonna try!!!

A park would be great. Much easier for kids and adults.:)

I love the idea too!!!

Finally able to get on here and do an update! We were having problems with our TV, computer and home phone yesterday (all the same provider) but fortunately today it seems to be working! It behaved that way the last time it rained so someone is coming out to check the lines coming into the house:confused3

On with the post though.....

We had the best time yesterday morning at our Winnipeg Dis-meet! I left the house at 9am all by myself...my poor Jasmine has pneumonia and was so sick...I am happy to report she is feeling a little better today and was really bummed that she missed the meet! I found parking no problem at our meeting place and was so excited when I looked over and saw Disney Brat and her family in the car next to me.

We all walked over to the restaurant together and pkondz and his 2 lovely girls were waiting to check in. They showed us where we would be sitting so we all settled in...followed by Purplepeg, Geodoc, and my nieces, Hooked on the Mouse, her hubby, and their 3 little darlings and finally purpleblanket!

Here is a couple of photos of us all ....from the left....Disney Brat (loved her hoodie) her daugher and hubby Kyle, Purplepeg, Geodoc, Hooked on the Mouse and 2 of her daughers, her hubby, her 3rd daughter, Mini Montana, Snow White, pkondz and his 2 lovely young ladies, myself and Purpleblanket.
027-1.jpg

028.jpg

Purpleblanket, Disney Brat, Abby and Kyle
029.jpg

pkondz his two beautiful daughters and I squeezed in the picture:rolleyes1
030-1.jpg

Purplepeg, Geodoc and Hooked on the Mouse
031-1.jpg

Mini Montana and Snow White....my darling little nieces who I love to death:lovestruc
032-1.jpg

Hooked on the Mouse's hubby and one of their daughters
034-1.jpg

Hooked on the Mouse and their other 2 daughters....aren't the kiddies all so cute:cutie:
035-1.jpg

Me, Purpleblanket and Disney Brat
036-1.jpg

Thank you again pkondz for taking care of my breakfast ... that was so kind of you and I really appreciated it...thanks again!!
I can honestly say these are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I can't wait until we have our next meet!!

Qeeen, first I'm sorry to hear Jasmine has pneumonia. I saw her post on FB that she wasn't feeling well, but I didn't realize how sick she was. Hope she is better soon.

The pictures from the DISmeet are great. It looks as if you all had a great get together.

Qeeen, first I'm sorry to hear Jasmine has pneumonia. I saw her post on FB that she wasn't feeling well, but I didn't realize how sick she was. Hope she is better soon.

The pictures from the DISmeet are great. It looks as if you all had a great get together.

Thanks Kathy...she is finally starting to feel a little better...thanks for asking!

We had a great morning!

Looks like you all had a fun time. :goodvibes

We really enjoyed ourselves!! Our Dis-meet will be here before we know it:woohoo:

I agree... long tables make it very hard to chat with everyone!! Did she finish the pancake??:lmao: Thank you again so much for taking care of my breakfast...that was very kind of you and I really appreciated the thoughtfulness...thanks again!

Dying to know how your beautiful daughter did last evening???

Okay, first off... No, she didn't even come close to finishing the pancake. But she did take the rest home. So I guess we should be asking Purplepeg or Geodoc how many more meals did it take to finish that sucker!?!?

For everyone else who might be reading and wondering. Queen is thanking me for finishing her breakfast. She was getting a little full and didn't know what she was going to do with the rest of it, so I took care of it. :rolleyes1

As for DD13... not that I'm a proud papa or anything :rolleyes1 (there I go whistling away again). Her group finished with a second place in point, a first place in ballet, a first place in lyrical and a first place in jazz.:yay: I don't think her school is participating in the National/World competition in Niagara Falls this year (they go every 2nd year I believe) but her group was invited to participate in every category. Nope, not proud at all.

Jasmine is starting to feel better....she was in rough shape when I got in from our breakfast yesterday...she was quite pathetic!

Note to Jasmine... notice how I'm bragging about my DD13 but your mom is calling you pathetic... sad really. :sad2: At our next meet you can sit with us and give your mom dirty looks. We promise not to call you pathetic.

Okay, first off... No, she didn't even come close to finishing the pancake. But she did take the rest home. So I guess we should be asking Purplepeg or Geodoc how many more meals did it take to finish that sucker!?!?

She got breakfast on Monday and Tuesday with the pancake!!!

I made it! :wave2:Wow I have missed so much in these 2 weeks! Great start to your PTR! Now I have to go back and finish your last TR! :goodvibes

Am glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better...hope she gets over the pneumonia soon :sick:

Sounds like you all had a great time at the DIS meet...thanks for sharing the pictures and yes all the kids do look cute :cutie:

Great update Jackie! I'm hoping that I can get to a Dismeet somewhere near me soon! LOVE your hoodie btw! I've been talking to some of my friends and we're going to see if we can get our parents to pay for a trip for all of us together!

I'm sorry to hear Jasmine was so sick...somehow I missed hearing that at the Dis-meet. I'm glad to hear that she's doing better though- so many people have been really ill lately with everything from the flu to pneumonia.:sad2:

For everyone else who might be reading and wondering. Queen is thanking me for finishing her breakfast. She was getting a little full and didn't know what she was going to do with the rest of it, so I took care of it. :rolleyes1
:lmao::lmao:

As for DD13... not that I'm a proud papa or anything :rolleyes1 (there I go whistling away again). Her group finished with a second place in point, a first place in ballet, a first place in lyrical and a first place in jazz.:yay: I don't think her school is participating in the National/World competition in Niagara Falls this year (they go every 2nd year I believe) but her group was invited to participate in every category. Nope, not proud at all.

That is so awesome....wow, hope your bragging all over the place....WOW!!!! Please pass on our congratulations to her:cool1:

Note to Jasmine... notice how I'm bragging about my DD13 but your mom is calling you pathetic... sad really. :sad2: At our next meet you can sit with us and give your mom dirty looks. We promise not to call you pathetic.

She is very thankful that you're on her side:lmao:she's going to take you up on your offer!!!:lmao:

I made it! :wave2:Wow I have missed so much in these 2 weeks! Great start to your PTR! Now I have to go back and finish your last TR! :goodvibes

I am so happy you're here:hug: ...and I cannot wait to hear all about your trip and also your trip back to Kuwait!

Am glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better...hope she gets over the pneumonia soon :sick:

Sounds like you all had a great time at the DIS meet...thanks for sharing the pictures and yes all the kids do look cute :cutie:

Thank you so much....she is feeling alot better this morning...the think the meds finally kicked in:woohoo:

Great update Jackie! I'm hoping that I can get to a Dismeet somewhere near me soon! LOVE your hoodie btw! I've been talking to some of my friends and we're going to see if we can get our parents to pay for a trip for all of us together!

Thanks hon! It would be much cheaper if you were splitting the room with a few friends that's for sure...good luck and keep us posted.:woohoo: The hoodie is from Tren-D!!

I'm sorry to hear Jasmine was so sick...somehow I missed hearing that at the Dis-meet. I'm glad to hear that she's doing better though- so many people have been really ill lately with everything from the flu to pneumonia.:sad2:

It's bad right now...so many people sick...really sick. She was very sad to have missed the Dis-meet...she's looking forward to the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter