We are in!!!

Mtnman44

DIS Veteran
Well sort of. I paid a $500 deposit yesterday to Lock Us in with the promotion. :cheer2: We'll be completing the purchase very soon. 160 points at SSR! This is the perfect amount of points for us with an Orlando trip every other year and a small California trip on the alternating years. It's possible that if we end up having a third child at some point, we may need a small add on to ensure enough points for a 2 BR but for now it works great. I picked an Oct user year. 90% of our WDW travel will be in January or the first half of Dec. Anyone see any problems with this Use Year choice? I know it has no bearing on when you can travel, only with banking and cancelling issues. We will also be doing a BWV add on sometime in the next year.

I've been running the numbers and thinking about his for quite a while and I think it is a wise choice for our situation. In the long term, it will provide us with great accomodations at a far cheaper price than we would otherwise have to pay. I know there are many other VERY NICE options that are less expensive (Marriott or HGVC for example), but for Disney Vacations I haven't found anything I like as much as this. I have stayed in the off site timeshare resorts which are very nice but our family would like to start staying on property more. Plus the ultra flexible points system (1 day, 3 dyas, 12 days, whatever you want) is a huge plus for us. Being able to shoot over to Anaheim for a quick Disney Fix also tops the list. Very Excited. Can't wait until it's official. :cool1:

Congrats! We will be in soon too! We are calling tonight. Did you get the F&F promotion rate along with last years points?

Congrats! I know that you did your research because I have seen you on these boards for the last few months! Great work!

Welcome Home!

We just did the same thing today! :thumbsup2 We are going to be neighbors. Congratulations!:cheer2:

Are you as excited as I am????:cool1:

facebook twitter