We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

Gaston *gasp* rotten two-timer! :rotfl2:

Hei Hei cones with a nice Canadian, doesn't get any better than that :love:

That is a LOT of travel coming up for you, wow! So exciting you get an AP preview of GE at WDW and then just a few weeks later you'll be in Cali for GE at DL!!!

I got a bit behind but I'm caught up now! Wow, I am blown away by the VIP tour! That really looks like the way to do it. I'm sure it was hard to go back to being a regular person after all that pixie dust! :D
Right? I just want to go through the FP line...all the time!! :rotfl:
Storybook dining looks so cute and fun every time I see it. I love your Snow White outfits, and Grumpy is my favorite forever.
Thank you! LOVE LOVE Grumpy. He was adorable both times!
Oh my goodness, so cute!! This is my new favourite picture! #couplegoals
Isn't it? They are so freaking adorable.
That's unfortunate! Good that you managed some pictures eventually though!
Yeah I don't know about these roaming characters...I like structure!!
This is actually such a good idea!! Character meal photos seem to often come out lousy due to poor lighting.
Oh she's a pro at this...haha!
You all looked so cute! Your Snow shirt is precious, and I love Su-Queen's dress!
Thank you!
Oh my goodness, her eyes!!! Her expression is priceless.
She's the best!!
I watched The Lion King and I didn't hate it. Weirdly, when the Circle of Life started playing at the beginning I teared up and was fighting tears through the whole song. It was an entertaining movie, but seemed a bit unnecessary overall. And I HATED that Beyonce song when Simba decided to return home, totally ruined the moment. I'm glad I watched the movie, though. Oh and Timon and Pumbaa were cute!
Timon and Pumbaa were cute!
And you're right, the BEyonce song was terrible. But I liked some of the additional humor. It's not a must see again type of movie but I really wanted to see Aladdin again but it's out of theaters now.
This might be the cutest photo I've ever seen!
They are so adorable!
Good job Chunkysis, that's some great lighting! Even better than the lighting for the Evil Queen.
She knows the good angles!
Was this one better for you?
Yup I think it was better but not great since I didn't remember anything that would make me go wow!
Love this! Someday I want to meet her, but the line is always so long!!
Totally! I think the last time I met her it was in 2016. She's super cool but her line always discourages me!

You have so many fun trips ahead of you! I know you're a big Star Wars fan so it's fantastic that you get to visit BOTH Galaxy's Edge locations just a few weeks apart! I hope you have so much fun!

Thank you! I'm super excited!
Your sister gets so many pictures with characters I'm surprised she makes it onto any rides! :laughing: It's really quite impressive.

Haha, she doesn't make it to rides if she's on her own. If she's with us then she'll do rides. But yes she'd prefer all characters but since I make the FPs... :rotfl:
How fun to have additional DISmeets! You met so many people on this trip! (And I agree that @pkondz 's Hei Hei Cone looks bigger than yours!)

Right? They must like him more than then liked Steve (since Steve and pkondz went to get the cones) LOL.
Steve took great pictures with Snow White! I love the Grumpy face.

I was totally surprised!!

Nice! Just a bit jealous... but I'll be there soon enough. :)
yup!
That's the gift that never goes on giving.
Haha that is true.
Whaaaa???? No way!!!
Yup!
Nice! Make sure you say hi to everyone for me! Wish I could go with you guys this year.
Will do!
I have yet to have that. I tried last time, but it was closed.
They do tend to close early! I guess it's mainly a breakfast-y place!
Well, 1. It'd been at least 10 minutes. 2. It was Dole Whip. That's a separate part of the stomach, so plenty of room.
OK good point.
You didn't "fool" anyone, young lady. You're absolutely a treat to meet. :goodvibes
Case in point, perfectly fooled!
Hey! Where's your special hat?
Um, I sat on it?
You know... in this picture... it does look bigger.

I am okay with that.

Size matters.
OK I'll let you have that one.
I noticed it then, however. :)
:-)
We have to be, otherwise you'll invade us. And I highly doubt we'd win this time.
You have tanks... I don't think we have tank.
You have a tank top though I presume!
It was all Elle's fault.
Sure blame your hasty departure on your daughter!
Sorry! To me it was over so quickly! I really enjoyed talking with you. Wish I could've spent more time, but...
Good thing we didn't, I guess!
LOL Just felt like we were talking like old friends and it was over too soon.
But apparently someone kept it to the 20 minute time range...
September 16-22.
Ah with Kari and Liesa!
They were leaving. We met them inside. Our ADRs just barely overlapped.
Oh right now I remember!
Steve??? Steve did that??? By himself?????
Yup! I didn't believe it myself!
Well, that is what one does when meeting Snow White, no?
Apparently!
Shush! She's not supposed to know that!
I got short Hei-ed
Such a fun morning at MK! I love CS's dedication to meeting all the characters!

I'm sure you've answered this already, but where are those ears from? I really love the simple look of them!
Thank you! It was a great morning so far!
My ears are from Aloha Ears Designs. They have a website and they are so cool! I love them!

Oooo you've been called out hahaha
Those west coasters don't know what they are talking about! :rotfl:
Right?! It makes the rest of us look bad.
Always!
Do you carry wardrobe changes with you? That's brilliant! That way you can get multiple photos to make it look like you went somewhere twice. Genius I tell you.
I sometimes carry a shirt or tank! My sister will carry an entire dress and matching bow!
Cute! I've never seen this one before but it's adorable.
It is super cute! I think I only got this one once before.
My jaw actually dropped when I saw this. That's incredible. Never let him forget this!
I won't!!! I'll remind him forever!!!
I definitely hope we run into you guys!! I'll message you through FB that night to see where you guys are at! I was already telling DH all about my DIS friends that were going to be there that weekend haha I think it convinced him I'm a little less crazy that we aren't the only ones heading down for the preview haha
Will do!!
Yes we're crazy. I'm actually heading down this weekend and next weekend, so we're slightly more crazy, LOL.
You guys really killed it with all of the character M&Gs this day! Wow!
It was all because of CS mostly! She waited on line and we joined in!
See you in line! :rotfl:
Yes see ya!!
I missed my update but loved Storybook Dining day...

All for characters and characters for all!!

.....and that gooseberry pie was divine. The newer menu was definitely a step up from the first iteration
That day will forever be remembered! So much fun, and that dinner, yum!
You and Su-Queen should go on a trip where all you do is meet characters and go to character meals. That would be a blast!
They need to sell that gooseberry pie to go!!
Oh man....so close yet so far :P
See ya real soon? :rolleyes1
Ha! Talking smack from across the country!
Those west coasters! Always startin' something! o_O
I feel the same way. I haven't even put thought to our adults only trip.
Yeah I'm just like, it's good, not my first rodeo, so we can manage.
All of the Gaston photos are amazing.. But this one, you look like you are feeling up his muscles
Haha, I am!

They do tend to close early! I guess it's mainly a breakfast-y place!
I think I need to rope drop this. :laughing:
Case in point, perfectly fooled!
You definitely fooled me. :hug:
Um, I sat on it?
:laughing:
OK I'll let you have that one.
Yussss!!!!!
You have a tank top though I presume!
Well... I have a bone to pick with you, young lady.
Where are all these clothing items that you promised me???? Hmmmmmmmmm????
Sure blame your hasty departure on your daughter!
Girl.... that's what kids are for.
LOL Just felt like we were talking like old friends and it was over too soon.
All kidding aside... yes it was. It was over way too soon.
I promised Elle to keep all DISmeets short.
I regret that had to happen.
But apparently someone kept it to the 20 minute time range...
Elle's fault.
Ah with Kari and Liesa!
I already have a date with Kari lined up and Liesa and I are working on another. :)
I got short Hei-ed
:laughing:

Argh. I'm reading conflicting reports as to if the Hei Hei cone will still be around when we're there in October. My daughter is a Moana FIEND and I know this would be a hit with her. Fingers crossed I guess.

Since I have been called "slacker" on the DISboards (ahem, more than once by @Lesley Wake)
You know I love you though! :sunny:
This next picture is so funny as I captioned it on Instagram as "No Gaston, you cannot have both sisters!" :rotfl:

ILx-vHYr9qUZw6npnB43CcYpnBy98voNmXnMkhuOUWhWtQ8Z5E-8Ng2cM9N5olaQ6j7Fj4DSz2mYd57ORYNi359AKLOk_e2b9mpDjEVm2UHKbl9g_cthI8fCUIyWDNBHosgurmeCTX_OwICRDAxfIQCvMYPJG_MnOb70pd21R_2cusBMGa2Ni-MI4sVq5Cy-ngNOwnIQFvV1VTfK75t9jpu6h_2Fi9nKbEJFpd1XWoWkUo9YEsMh-q54GBpZKH_Q5E4hoUDdK6vZYSfIdh7n-1hyiR9rSwEB30Dry-m7dwE-ej1XyhU-3V2Amm0b0zqL67Qbwi8qr_qGWvfuDmoUtOwu2mdlD66s4ZNUeiunSG-Z1McY_Z_rX6AFxo-tMLmldRFZE8EEdS6nQ6rO8Tb_8L8uGovN-D9MhAQy6_qBagG-ge0HY-VvmfyQQk7GYTEqjpJJXco_BV565j0WNcGIgJkXOhNSclbto4iX5RMTSgauCyLBzQ9FmWySuhkw6Vxg3wKwTFZEoTl1YJxTZkBaftchU_PgNv0ccHtTjk9vjBeK_qMVWhXVmnnql5x6RSK7x1gsb5RoBDOofVzPlGbR4nt92JUmt6LY9Q5VL2X6zAYAgPzu-6F98pM8PfuGbzSpqD0tgCKLXDu9l6z6U8ruU46Ctf5XYqBd=w750-h500-no

I really don't remember what he was saying but it looked like he had successfully woo-ed my sister but I wasn't going to be falling for his charms, LOL.
That is a hilarious photo!
We met up with my sister and all 5 of us did our 7DMT FP together. Luckily the ride pic actually included CS who was in the cart in front of us!

2BauNfo1sFjbgJ9bXogbQvJxAZm1slnTcg_N75o2OQS6wxeH0xY75O0n9qBwjMunNaCORZ5MULGQxsDUeg_S3sdSH1_kARqO16-LVgEwXql7842KcS89lrbuPAT3q66eNpaMKUFGHY2V_SbIM9N8KAxE6fZmj6aPZpFZK1n_vYqJfQYZRGAs2ZHIv0QClBcYABK9JtzdC0N2bgaLCVyJufmaSY7zSXslnSTS4uCbUUvhQWwVS2cQnL_aEwdaql7GsU7_F2cmACyxJvxak1zg3dfqJ8fQz6gvdJNWCgnDYnf3YpjdOE3b0wnOiTXB_LDIKf0WlRBrB4L-vKT4QWOiFcyIlc1PLYW-e6tlIokJFwopfn5zQNdzDGfHeu0zRyqlBkUyK-RGPC0NlltgpIooJWM59ooOznrxKpYXw5S55WC_vuHgUM5bhImXduW2on0bF92N0ZlBzclFNTvtYfkNn5-rjNKEv0ex7ECeUjUIEW5gUh-Rw_4y3YMI_foW_MtnAHApwvx5mG0MAAmcZfxNgbecD9tEPEE5zopijPaKVGzZ9b6q23F2Qm239k8OgZR8gnRLAcNav4At69GVmYjiTXNCFFw-PiBagrCKM4_a9NXS9b35ywiy6s_PnNHnYsVOdcn8QzRHMHH1F7yjm2I__elPsRfQcJJl=w603-h903-no
Perfect!

Seriously, I am so jealous of all the Dis fun you all get to have!! I don't know how you all swing it so often!!
Very simple, we have with no kids (or pets)! So we try and take advantage of that flexibility, plus Orlando is a short flight away!
It's getting so expensive though. Flights have gone through the room. We used to be able to fly down for 200-250 and now it's pushing closer to the 350-400 range. It sucks!
Whaaat??? So amazing!! I wanna go back to DLR too...love me some West Coast!! And seeing more Disers...so awesome!
It's gonna be a great trip. I'll be jetlagged though as I'll be coming from Singapore!
Is it just me or does Alice have a bit of a creepy smile there...
She always does. It's the cute and sweet ones you have to watch out for...
Yeah we are. Canadian goodies are the best. What did he bring you?
Between Fallon and pkondz, we got maple syrup, maple cookies, fudgee-os, coffee crisp, and other goodies which I can't remember but promptly ate!
Lucky ducks...getting to be locals. And you getting some cheesecake!
It was delicious!
What a fun morning at MK! Full of characters, food, attractions, and Dis meets, wonderful!
It was so fun! Love my MK mornings!
What hoot, Steve meeting Snow White by himself! He is learning :mickeyjum
It took about 10 years but he's finally learning!! :rotfl:
Our trips are coming soon! 1 week from today Andi and I will be at Universal, yay!
YAY!! See ya real soon for post-Epic trip meetup!!
I love your trip reports. Y’all look like y’all are having so much fun and are so cute together. And you always look so pretty and put together in your pictures. When I go to Disney, any pictures taken after noon, I look like a tired, sweaty raccoon, if I’d tried to wear eye make up! And I’ve given up on hair, pony tail it goes. 😆
Aww thank you so much that is so sweet. This trip wasn't too bad with the weather but there's a day coming up where I just look horrendous. In the summer months, unfortunately all I do is melt. That is what I expect to look like this weekend!
FOMO! Big, big FOMO.
Haha but soon, girl, everyone will have FOMO of you!
Super cannot wait for this!!! Holy crap it's close and the weekend before I leave for WDW. Which means I actually have to be packed before I do to Cali.
Yup you and I have back to back to back trips!
This pic is so funny!!

"ummm hi there, Gaston...."
LOL Gaston is the best! (don't tell Steve)
YAY for more DISMeets!
:flower::flower::flower:
Gaston *gasp* rotten two-timer! :rotfl2:
You can't trust a guy who uses antlers in his decorating!
Hei Hei cones with a nice Canadian, doesn't get any better than that :love:
Right? How did I get so lucky!
That is a LOT of travel coming up for you, wow! So exciting you get an AP preview of GE at WDW and then just a few weeks later you'll be in Cali for GE at DL!!!
I know, I have no idea how I pulled that off but I have to thank some disboarders for helping me plan the trips!
Hey, just tuning into your trip report and loving every minute of it 😊 the Hei Hei looks soooo good! 😋

Thank you so much for joining! The Hei Hei cone is awesome! I hope to have another one this weekend!

I think I need to rope drop this. :laughing:
#1 attraction!
You definitely fooled me. :hug:
Well... I have a bone to pick with you, young lady.
Where are all these clothing items that you promised me???? Hmmmmmmmmm????
Sorry, I was um, wearing them! :rotfl:
Girl.... that's what kids are for.
Ah ok, so basically I can't blame anyone!
All kidding aside... yes it was. It was over way too soon.
I promised Elle to keep all DISmeets short.
I regret that had to happen.
That's ok, she's hopefully not to weirded out by us.
I already have a date with Kari lined up and Liesa and I are working on another. :)
cool!!
Argh. I'm reading conflicting reports as to if the Hei Hei cone will still be around when we're there in October. My daughter is a Moana FIEND and I know this would be a hit with her. Fingers crossed I guess.
I hope so! It's super popular it seems, unless they had another similar cone in mind. Seems they have new cones every once in a while now!
YAY! I'm so happy you get to go!
ME TOO!!!!!!
This made me LOL!

Su-Lynn, you Castle selfies are so pretty!!!!
Aww thank you Jenny!!!
Yes indeed :cool1:
Woot! What are your dates? I was going to see if I could grab a lunch ressie at Carthay Circle on Sept 10th. I think that may be our only other day in the park. Not sure we will be in the parks on the 11th or head back to Steve's parents house.
You know I love you though! :sunny:
:love:
That is a hilarious photo!
I love it! Gaston has the best photos! We should all try and meet Gaston on the next trip...all Epic 30-40 of us!!!

Prince John did not have a photopass photographer, nor did he willingly stop for pictures, it was more of a...stalk him until he stops, jump in and try to get a picture!

I've never head of him, but he looks super cranky!

And even though I said I wouldn't order it again as I think the portion is quite small, I got the Enchanted Apple again. It's just so yummy, but I don't understand why they can't just fill it up a bit more. I don't need that much of a sugar rim!

F6pOYnZuSYB9jMQwPNpFMZmoXQTq28g4L2fsDQuCJOFdBALNnLfuMf-MZIcOfJVvzzp0Ds6318nKpd6mScusk-5xywBHmmqDJtdiaMsW6t2iZHaLPYH3PEtqct-xi1b4L0CT42XZ99r3r8qgvcz_pkv0E_RYrSPUVdWXaFXqiaxmyZ2AiOVJvQDzsAb9l7K5MMo6dxaHsF-sRw3K5hmNl-O_arsAi8dHAi7VuiaTO25TR1fvIxo7j7i96gGKyjMRdcl7LrxG0niE4519bjxxXDXAxqrc1qTX_9v_Ujje76qAe3N4eEUvKj219WaX7ww7BTbST-Xz8QacB_7tdnX4-nS_h3yUSy5Rne_G4dx0Df-7ieKtSY32sa-f-deVpjIEHoRS1AIGYyQv6lAH8N2DTv9gVF74YyrYsNIs20xhQfDjkuMVr9pCsHzNHGZSRXJyIbJZJe4PnPVly5mdd9Urb8dZHJf-Z6tNubP5tPwKBZGHIjemx0j0VfNhA5T-0BIFFF8MXoyMakM_RuhCi-ZPIKkXu-vY6L0b3Y4rKX9sy2D6xCpAaYKRrzNPXu3P3iWa3ws9wCcxC3wktJLU3Ws7LFQcM44BTuLYXWbBQcphj4X10O_0dlxwMaEyNYsT0SWR6ApAMUrSQ16vQnF76vFRVbWcG4EBN7VC=w563-h750-no

They could definitely fill up that glass a little.

I got a little surprise!

Zw0w8jLA237DlMwfx39WtzBSDc7mo_Ocs3VyuqGq1NaHvaOxRNhMzQVT_FKsRSV7Eu50myjYwMhzx_r7LW2Bg5EmvP5Ddmyjzxhrudcia8fHAtdIA2zwDCWXiXoB8sQiGAmkuX2F1_EejDVBwRV7S_nx8QsjXE06fbj5p3H1PJbrxPSpe8QdmNlUFJYpSDXScq7DDJ7xQEQBfIjhYm0zz4SY6Mho1uboiLtvtSRVZb7Xm8OqzwOwdvPSCTiqZdI7untEa-akmPkFz15Rm3Z3p7hLo5iO9Fb5hAO-OfrRbEh6nh23fw1GnwSI4OHQDBlHroZmfidPdP6trRhSuSJB3gIYDTrPsBJoRZnQL9LDRzRm_ECkG2eWMtlsVScKg2cdeIrQUkPfNNwWW6M4S5fNG5fpPgvk7uSi42qX3_0gkobwQUVGpi6eM-jU6YXoxnDit_ig7CfiUeqy1X50DK8Povlj5jDvA0FK84SSi66e_rldX0OUpI2H2JjDdqmkNxRBRiKRv6bwbF_0HG0lw9m4GwbyRFcxpqTz00AEDF6QmsDh2pedzUuWs0X17tI2D0m2JgsQz9eUkZg7ViWWmq_ysYA7rhIF7tGscAeTqoDT1fDnQWaSjN51Kd5lpzXfbAjoB5V3yIyqGPY1o2ZqWpubRU1s6XWZii8h=w563-h750-no

Awesome!

Our final character was the Evil Queen - so we paid our checks and then went up to meet her.
She did not approve of our attire.

NfD-oOcqpgTkNO_4KOSUpj2ftAb6WkoCcu_OhLPI3ouGpuO9Epxb4HK6jstu3JVUavd2OOcO0H1tgiOR1ba-ESkZqpOIEXAQ6hVI_iLAefJGajxg56agtYj36MiHwA0V9ecd7G3omNCo0UeydThMoxdjan0obIiJuAYOVP-A9JJRq4cLGb3ly46AsvojA11f1MmO_BXGCMPpRHYLnHB7oODcqPdzfP_Z430FBv6fpjPf2ifmtu2-8f-w_1a_hXSshHwZIkxqcjLEvCnn3-guo5GzUtS1Ktg1fFYgXO43upv9oBLV7kkpZdcRFpbZqTTzK4zerSpC-lN6segQ2vtE31KNQZ3V8Z1DmjZsYRthDjbma2eUexf5LQ5x1JTRTVOTSfN-RapxnFh2UEz1U9FiNiHr4NgNo3yOgEd-L0HcdoVh-EbV9ZL0v20qzXu2LjerjXZDQ_mf5sIe8is_dq012FfOk7_Sp8Wu-Qz04EIKINqtt0hpO6-UStdjbnUjPrLY8wctWQ0pU5zkov9K3aBzL-zTmK8wDRZnwDtCJGa3FKlhZOkhA6uuaGfvBIXHQYGUcBrgvaz5ULa05BqGHqz3vqpjAbRhvNDOSZVV48MVenAvv4yN3rEJn8H6hfWYKQrk6Wh56VNQ7XUU3EaYrjDf9aAxtBiWfETg=w750-h500-no

She's perfect ::yes::

We're going to Galaxy's Edge!! I got an AP preview slot for us Aug 18th at 9am. That day is also my niece's Eva's birthday which I am missing but I'll Facetime her from Batu'u and maybe I'll make her a droid or something, which she won't appreciate so I'll probably keep it, hahaha. Will be meeting up with some Epic ladies while there too. :) @kastoney @ariane37 @Monykalyn @StarWarsMomofGirls! @disneyAndi14 @amalone1013 @dizneeat and hopefully will get to meet @Cloe Colton.

That's so exciting! But I have a lot of FOMO! I wish I was going!

Have fun!

we're going to Galaxy's Edge in DLR!!! So within a a few weeks of each other I get to experience GE in both parks!

Very cool :thumbsup2

While waiting and finishing my breakfast I got a text from my sister and she was in line to meet Gaston, so of course where did I end up?

-Uc7yuUdg586WNrMU6Zg91BaO3D4DOKk_SqbPu25FRUqnNE6iCIyiR_yShBzcR1HskpnacYsF5NHbmV2bPElVUaFy0-PBRd8_UXtWaCEm2SbmF6HUkPnjaMeflUXrc3M_4avTZgkSGtvaQLtp2s3aRHAVbJ-AQiw4uHoe9EFYl2o8q7tc9vh22odug8fQnDBZhDEl3Kv57NVfHroB-Qnb4nIxPPzcrdemzGhzRN5ZNfWHsTEh-THBgchVMWqcclPFgpbMEg-QJ_qsNoI_QMwddCWUEf2i04hFpvRQW2n1Tuu1f8gGn_Mjswve2eUWhg2u_vLL1snfpudT0hRUxqHMCdWpB0Ko_3xAXo6nzIqcu2LIxeX_CkY7XDho1Z3CdcUdQriXMRbjPH8Ra3HMMRXtgnRb7WSL1gQpnMDtyJIZa--hvA26aNyCINHCWAtCFC1xm0dxzaKPIoa3qY3Iy4ZQLA1HliaA1QyDOJ-1jGMSNimeUHah0hq8JjXTQhQbXcc5wweRPlP3JYOm6B76crTl74ISbsyASUR_jJ-73GyRq9Yv7A7LJVbz4ESXfQKHTqJhQ5rI3j-ydHjES3u0JZo1_XiYu0fKIBJF6_CE1OXrMQMf-SuW3fqu898bwPu0zsi3H7PRUM0_wIoLYHE-BVg1VLQSaRNbvTN=w750-h500-no

You're so manly Gaston!

I love him :lovestruc

Still convinced your Hei Hei cone was bigger than mine pkonz!!

I can tell it was from the picture!

Steve, he said he got pictures with Snow White.
I was kinda in shock, Steve went to get SOLO pictures with a PRINCESS?!?

He said he was wearing his Grumpy shirt and Snow White was meeting near the front of Main St. so it only made sense.

Your work is done! :rotfl:

OK, way behind so commenting one update at a time. I really liked the menu this time a lot better than when you and Steve ate there. So nice to see the mushroom soup on the menu!

What was the asterisk on the Prime Rib for? that's what I would have wanted. I'm sorry the gnocchi were not soft and pillowy, that's how I like them as well. And now you've given me an idea! I was planning menus for the next couple weeks this morning and was running out of ideas. We eat way too much beef around here, and I already had some fish and chicken on the menu, so i'm going to add Gorgonzola Gnocchi to next week's menu!

This looks like a place that I might like to try afterall, but we're sort of all booked up for our next trip there, so maybe next time, which I don't even have planned yet. :sad2:

Ugh! I had multi quoted your last update and was planning on coming back to reply, and poof! It was all gone. So I'm just going to post that I'm all caught up here. I also need to send you an email!

It sounds like you have some fantastic trips coming up. I've fallen a bit behind, so I hope you're having a good time at GE right now!

Your character photos always turn out so cute! CS's dress is so fun!

I understand Steve wanting to save his appetite for Ohana, but why?! It's vacation. You're supposed to eat all day long. And not healthy either!

That's great you were able to meet a few more DISers!

I love your outfit the second half of the day. Your skirt and ears are perfectly matched! That's a great color, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter