wdwgirl and Dad do Disney:an April '10 PTR...TR LINK ADDED!! p. 56

:dance3: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :banana::banana::banana:

8 Day Dance!

Maybe working every night will help the week fly by!?

I can't wait to hear Welcome Home! What is WHW?

ALRIGHTY!! I'll make sure I don't forget about that one!! So exciting!

It's today, it's today! One week to go! :banana::goodvibes

I love getting that Welcom Home! I take pictures of the Welcome Home sign too. It's over the doors at Kidani. They normally have WHW every week at the Boardwalk. We'll get over there eventually. I keep saying I want to do it, but I am always busy doing something else and forget about them.

I will have to make sure to take the Welcome Home picture at Kidani Village. I was looking at the pictures they have on here and I can't wait!

Sooooo jealous of your DVC! I just can't convince the hubby that "just a room" is the way to go. :headache:

What the heck, here's a one-day-before-one-week dance!!! :rotfl2:

:cool1::woohoo::yay::cloud9::yay::woohoo::cool1:

We love our DVC. It's still funny that we ended up getting it...when my dad first started talking about it I thought it was a joke! :confused3

YAY!! for 8 days!! party:

Awww...we'd love to do DVC!!.....hopefully someday!:thumbsup2

I hope you get to do DVC some day too. :hug:

Ahhh! Almost one week!!! :dogdance: How exciting! We're almost at single digits too and I am freaking out!!

We don't have DVC... what goes on during Welcome Home Wednesdays? It sounds nice!

Oh and thanks for checking out my PTR ;)

:hippie:

Awesome! When do you leave again?

No problem, I always post on people's TRs if they come over to mine. :)

:dance3: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :banana::banana::banana:

8 Day Dance!

Maybe working every night will help the week fly by!?

I can't wait to hear Welcome Home! What is WHW?

I hope you're right about the week flying by...it is already Tuesday so that's good. Tonight is going to be very stressful though. :sad2:

Aw, I missed your single digit dance, Sara!

I'll dance now! :rockband::dancer::dancer::dancer::rockband:

Thanks for dancin' with me! :dance3::cheer2:

:yay: You leave soon too! :thumbsup2

WOOO, ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! :cloud9:

At this time next week we will be at the airport hopefully getting ready to board. Fingers are crossed that nothing happens like when my parents and sister were coming home in January. :scared1:

Since Tuesdays are American Idol nights it was easy to come up with today's picture.

7 days until "this...is American Idol!"

*cue AI music*

5210_604951275834_20305212_35617548_2637218_n.jpg

5210_604951295794_20305212_35617551_434554_n.jpg

5210_604951300784_20305212_35617552_4705601_n.jpg

In August we saw the AIE show twice and we loved it. It's about as good as the real thing in our book. :thumbsup2

Since so many people were asking about Welcome Home Wednesdays, I thought I'd explain it a little bit, atleast as best as I can. Basically every Wednesday (or most Wednesdays) DVC hosts these little get togethers at the Boardwalk. I want to say it's at the Dance Hall? We pretty much missed the whole show when we tried to go but it's just a chance for DVC members to get together and get the latest DVC news. They have raffle prizes and refreshments and then on the way out you get a free gift (we got a hat...I think that might be the standard thing since Dad said in January they were giving them out again but in a different color. haha!). Just another perk of the Vacation Club, along with the Merry Member Mixers they do around the holidays. Hopefully that helps a little bit!

And one more thing...we all know about Toy Story 3 but did you know there are going to be tons of new characters? I saw a couple a while ago on the Toy Story 3 website but have been forgetting to check back. I think they are introducing a new one every other week. So my sister just posted a couple more on my facebook. They are so cute! My favorites are Mr. Pricklepants :rotfl2: and Buttercup. Definitely looking forward to the movie in June. :thumbsup2

Here's the link if you want to check them out for yourself: Toy Story Characters

Just click on "Explore Characters" and then there will be a little profile of each one.

Wow girl you are getting so close!! I can't wait for the day when I am able to join DVC and I get to hear "Welcome Home" when I get back to my resort. :cloud9:

I think I remember reading about the DVC event you went to at BWI in the TR you wrote for that report. It would be cool to get to do the whole thing!

Time to do the ONE WEEK DANCE! :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cool1:

The AI Show looks awesome!

Oh my goodness! I am SO excited about Toy Story 3!! I can't wait!!

Thanks for character link Sarah! I like Buttercup too and "Lots-O-Huggin' Bear". The "Peas in a Pod" are cute too!! We are getting VERY excited for that movie at our house too!! Thanks for the AI pics! We get to see it for the first time next month and are really looking forward to it!

WOO HOO!!! ONE WEEK DANCE!!!:banana::banana::cool1::woohoo:

A couple of comments about Welcome Home Wednesdays. On our trip in January we were staying at the Boardwalk and were back from our morning/early afternoon at the AK and were planning on meeting our niece who is working as an intern at WDW for dinner at the ESPN Club. So, because we were right there, we went over to the Dance Hall, but a DVC rep was there telling everyone apologetically that the event was cancelled that day. I think the problem was that there had been a corporate meeting of some kind there and the place wasn't cleaned up yet. No big deal for us, but some of the people there were surprisingly upset about it. They did direct people to the model unit to pick up a free hat, though we didn't bother with that because we have plenty of hats already.

Bottom line for me is that I would stop in for this if it fit into my schedule and I was in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go to it or plan my day around it.

1 week!!! :woohoo:

Ooooh..you know I love the AIE! The Finale show is my favorite. :thumbsup2

YAY for one week! I get to so excited when I am finally able to say that about our trips.

BTW, great explanantion of WHW.

Thanks for the info. on WHW! Sounds like fun. :thumbsup2

Just one more week for you! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

YAY!! for one week!!!:cheer2::yay::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Thanks for the link on the Toy Story characters!! I'll have to show the boys! They can't wait for June either!!:goodvibes

Yeah, we have a rough idea. Our first full day there we usually go to the Magic Kingdom which means Wednesday!!! :woohoo: We will be there bright and early for opening. And Thursday we are probably going to go to DHS too! Friday we are going to the Animal Kingdom since that's the day of our tour.

YES YES YES! This might actually happen! :woohoo:

Wow girl you are getting so close!! I can't wait for the day when I am able to join DVC and I get to hear "Welcome Home" when I get back to my resort. :cloud9:

I think I remember reading about the DVC event you went to at BWI in the TR you wrote for that report. It would be cool to get to do the whole thing!

I hope you get to join DVC soon! I know how much you want to.

LOL! I'm here! I promised I wouldn't miss it!!

i cannot believe you are only 1 week away??!?!!??!

:banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:yay::yay::yay:
:dance3::dance3:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay, thanks Keala! :)

Time to do the ONE WEEK DANCE! :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cool1:

The AI Show looks awesome!

Oh my goodness! I am SO excited about Toy Story 3!! I can't wait!!

The AI show is a lot of fun. Can't wait to see it again.

The Toy Story movie looks awesome. Andy is going to college!!!! :eek:

Thanks for character link Sarah! I like Buttercup too and "Lots-O-Huggin' Bear". The "Peas in a Pod" are cute too!! We are getting VERY excited for that movie at our house too!! Thanks for the AI pics! We get to see it for the first time next month and are really looking forward to it!

WOO HOO!!! ONE WEEK DANCE!!!:banana::banana::cool1::woohoo:

Oooh yeah, the Bear is cute too. The new characters seem so cool.

Thanks for dancing with me!

A couple of comments about Welcome Home Wednesdays. On our trip in January we were staying at the Boardwalk and were back from our morning/early afternoon at the AK and were planning on meeting our niece who is working as an intern at WDW for dinner at the ESPN Club. So, because we were right there, we went over to the Dance Hall, but a DVC rep was there telling everyone apologetically that the event was cancelled that day. I think the problem was that there had been a corporate meeting of some kind there and the place wasn't cleaned up yet. No big deal for us, but some of the people there were surprisingly upset about it. They did direct people to the model unit to pick up a free hat, though we didn't bother with that because we have plenty of hats already.

Bottom line for me is that I would stop in for this if it fit into my schedule and I was in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go to it or plan my day around it.

Ohhhh yeah, and in December we were at the Beach Club...I still kinda want to go.

ONE WEEK TO GO !!!​

:rockband::dancer::dancer::dancer::rockband:

Can't wait!

1 week!!! :woohoo:

Ooooh..you know I love the AIE! The Finale show is my favorite. :thumbsup2

haha, yes, I do know you love the AI finale. It is awesome.

YAY for one week! I get to so excited when I am finally able to say that about our trips.

BTW, great explanantion of WHW.

Yeah, and soon it will be your turn to say it!!!

Thanks for the info. on WHW! Sounds like fun. :thumbsup2

Just one more week for you! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

No problem, glad it was helpful. :)

YAY!! for one week!!!:cheer2::yay::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Thanks for the link on the Toy Story characters!! I'll have to show the boys! They can't wait for June either!!:goodvibes

I bet your boys will love seeing the new characters then! It's going to be a fun movie. The previews have all looked great!

Yay for One Week!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::banana::banana::banana:

WOO HOO!! Thanks for joining in too!

YES YES YES! This might actually happen! :woohoo:

Yeah! Are you guys going to be there right away too?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest