wdwgirl and Dad do Disney:an April '10 PTR...TR LINK ADDED!! p. 56

Welcome back!! Booo about your luggage! You're right...good thing you packed your "valuables" in your carry on! LOL! That's a great idea for when we go on our trip! Can't wait for the TR!

Welcome back Sarah!! Can't wait for your TR and :woohoo: for starting to plan for your December trip... just wish our paths were crossing. :sad1:

The House of Blue's is really Disney's little "best kept secret places." When we were there in November with the boys, we saw The Black Crows. They had this little sign out front announcing the band. I think more locals go there, than visitors. Can you image if Danny would of been on your flight to/from WDW?

Sorry about your luggage, but at least they deliver it to your house.

Glad you made it home okay but boooo to your luggage not! :headache:

Can't wait to hear and see all of it...loved the live updates too :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear about your luggage Sarah! If it makes you feel better, my last day I caught the flu! I had to change my flight to Sunday and stay at the Hyatt in MCO! Not fun at all :headache:

So jealous that you and Rachel met up! Can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

Welcome back!!!! Sorry to hear about your luggage dilemma. I hope it makes it home safely. I had a not so fun travel story on my return from my cruise. I wrote about it over on my PTR. The travel gods were not on our side. Can't wait to join your TR!!!!

As soon as I saw this post I went to read your PTR. Ugh, what a headache! Airlines can be so frustrating sometimes. :mad: Glad you are going to join in on the TR! :cool1:

Welcome back Sarah! Bummer about the luggage, but great thinking putting the souvies in the carry-on! I am sorry your trip is over, but I am looking forward to your TR and the pics!!!

I'm sad it's over too but I keep telling myself that I know we'll be going back. :goodvibes

So glad you made it home okay! And that so stinks about your luggage! Can't wait for the TR to start!

Thanks girl!

Boo to more airport issues! But yay to your safe return! That's way more important :hug: Can't wait to start reading your TR!

That is true! :thumbsup2

Welcome back. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Can't wait to start writing the TR! :banana:

Welcome back!! Booo about your luggage! You're right...good thing you packed your "valuables" in your carry on! LOL! That's a great idea for when we go on our trip! Can't wait for the TR!

I must've had some gut instinct or something because as I was packing up I had a couple things in my suitcase and then decided to switch them over to my carry-on. Weird!

Welcome back Sarah!! Can't wait for your TR and :woohoo: for starting to plan for your December trip... just wish our paths were crossing. :sad1:

I can't wait to start planning the next trip either. We'll have to see if it's in December though...I will get into that once I start the TR!

Welcome back!

Thank you!

The House of Blue's is really Disney's little "best kept secret places." When we were there in November with the boys, we saw The Black Crows. They had this little sign out front announcing the band. I think more locals go there, than visitors. Can you image if Danny would of been on your flight to/from WDW?

Sorry about your luggage, but at least they deliver it to your house.

Holy cow, I cannot imagine if Danny would've been on our flight. One of my friends' husbands knew Danny somehow so I definitely would've had to say something about that. haha

Welcome back, Sarah! I can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

Thanks!

Glad you made it home okay but boooo to your luggage not! :headache:

Can't wait to hear and see all of it...loved the live updates too :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed the live updates!

So sorry to hear about your luggage Sarah! If it makes you feel better, my last day I caught the flu! I had to change my flight to Sunday and stay at the Hyatt in MCO! Not fun at all :headache:

So jealous that you and Rachel met up! Can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

Oh no, that stinks about getting sick! :sad2:

It was awesome meeting a DISer. Hopefully I get to meet some more Disney fanatics on other trips. :woohoo:

Good news everybody, our luggage made it home safe and sound! :woohoo: Phew! So glad it wasn't lost.

I have to work tonight (it's really back to reality today!) but hopefully tomorrow I can start the actual trip report. I am anxious to get started. :yay:

So happy to hear your luggage arrived safely, sorry you are back to work so quickly. Love the reference about planning the next trip, isn't that what it is all about?:lmao:

Glad to hear that both you and the luggage got home safely! I can't wait to start reading about the trip.

Stay tuned for the TR!

So happy to hear your luggage arrived safely, sorry you are back to work so quickly. Love the reference about planning the next trip, isn't that what it is all about?:lmao:

haha, yes, you have to have another trip planned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter