Wdw In Apr 08 Or Dcl In Nov 08?

Luckymomoftwo

DIS Veteran
DH and I are having a difficult time deciding whether we want to take DS-8 & DD-5 to WDW for Spring Break from April 7-14th of 2008 OR if we want to do 3 days at WDW and a 4 night DCL the week after Thanksgiving 2008. I know, I know, life is throwing us such difficult choices!:rotfl2:

The last time we were at WDW was December 2005. Then we did a 7 night cruise on DCL in January 2007. I want SO badly to see the ship all decorated for Christmas :santa: , but I am also looking forward to the parks again SOON! :smickey:

We are DVC members and and either vacation will be covered by our points, so it's not an issue of finances. It's just that we've both become somewhat indecisive lately!! :lmao:

So, I'm hoping that I can count on some fellow DISers to give me some opinions on what you would do. So, :thanks: in advance. :disrocks:

I have never been to WDW, only Disneyland. But from what I've read (and experienced at DL), I would skip the Spring Break because of crowds, and hold off until Nov. We're doing a Land/Sea Nov 2008, and we're going for the nice weather and crowds :)

Maybe you can take a cruise at Christmastime when your kids are a little older. I don't know. That's my opinion :)

GL

If I were you I would definately wait until November. Spring break week is heavily crowded and even though you would spend 7 days at WDW in april, you will see more in three days in November because of the lighter crowds plus have the enjoyment of the cruise which is great by itself. I am also a DVC member and have been to WDW over 30 times. Being at disney during Spring Break Week is challenging especially with children that will be spending lots of time on lines. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a wonderful time.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter