• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was the cost for the two us. :cool1:

WOW!!!!! That is good then. It's about 50% off what the designated staterooms cost. That's fantastic! Good for you and Marilyn and Angie getting such a great deal.

I will probably not cruise in 2013 at all. We're moving and then I want to decorate and buy new furniture.......we'll probably wait until the Thieves reunion cruise in 2014 to cruise again.

Deb, glad you're feeling better! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Me too Holly.....thanks. I'm walking around the house with a scarf around my face because the kid got the flu and now John is starting to come down with it. I don't want to get it. I'm autoimmune so I think I don't stand a chance of not getting it. I have quaranteened John to the bedroom with the door closed. I'm staying in the living room. We'll see what happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Me too Holly.....thanks. I'm walking around the house with a scarf around my face because the kid got the flu and now John is starting to come down with it. I don't want to get it. I'm autoimmune so I think I don't stand a chance of not getting it. I have quaranteened John to the bedroom with the door closed. I'm staying in the living room. We'll see what happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh no Deb! And your flu shot wasn't long enough ago to be effective yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh no Deb! And your flu shot wasn't long enough ago to be effective yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Nope. I only got my shot last weekend. I need another week before it kicks in. But the kid and John got their flu shots early by the University where they work. So they must have gotten a milder version. I will probably get it the worst. I'm trying everything I can to prevent it. Fingers crossed.

Hey Deb, could you send anything you have on Organizing a CG event?

Cork

Had a nice dinner out of town at a fun place we like to go called Turkeyville. It's about a 40 minute drive and about the same drive for my mom, so we met up there for a short visit. Tyler didn't know we were going until I picked him up from his dad's because she and I just planned it over the weekend, so he was excited. :)

Tomorrow we're headed to Detroit for a BIG annual car show. I haven't been since before he was born because its really crowded and he wouldn't have handled it well until now. I think he'll be OK, but he might freak out a little, but we're going to give it a try. He started hearing kids at school talk last year about how cool it is, so he really wants to go. It's really fun, lots of concept cars and just really cool stuff to see. If anybody's curious, I think its www.naias.com . North American International Auto Show. I can't wait! :)

John's retirement is getting closer and closer. Monday he has off for MLK day, then he took the rest of the week off as float days.....which he has to use up or lose. His remaining vacation days he'll get paid for and his remaining sick days he'll get paid for half of them. But his float days he won't get paid for so he might as well take them off.

So.....he has this whole week off and then one more week to go and he is done for good!!! YAY!!!! I'm so happy.

WOW! It's almost here!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Had a nice dinner out of town at a fun place we like to go called Turkeyville. It's about a 40 minute drive and about the same drive for my mom, so we met up there for a short visit. Tyler didn't know we were going until I picked him up from his dad's because she and I just planned it over the weekend, so he was excited. :)

Tomorrow we're headed to Detroit for a BIG annual car show. I haven't been since before he was born because its really crowded and he wouldn't have handled it well until now. I think he'll be OK, but he might freak out a little, but we're going to give it a try. He started hearing kids at school talk last year about how cool it is, so he really wants to go. It's really fun, lots of concept cars and just really cool stuff to see. If anybody's curious, I think its www.naias.com . North American International Auto Show. I can't wait! :)

What about Frankenmuth. its a fun place lol. Have fun at the auto show

Karl

Hey Deb & gang - we aren't up for a family cruise - sorry - :cool2: maybe if something gets on the books one or two of us could pop in at the last minute - but school schedules are just to booked to commit to a vacation like this now for us - sorry guys

Hi thieves!:grouphug: I couldn't let Ms Tart have all the fun........i coud be interested in this...... A TA would be great next year.....:thumbsup2

:littleangel:

Thanks! I kept thinking it was on our sept cruise thread and couldn't find it.

Nope. I put it on this thread after someone I don't know started it up with questions on how to put it together. So instead of explaining it over and over again, I can just refer everyone that asks to this thread. It makes it easy.

What a great surprise for Tyler. And I LOVE the pics from the car show. YAY for Tyler being able to enjoy himself among the crowd. That's major for him. Great Job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter