WB Repo 2008 Excursions?

MouseFaninQueue

The CAMERAMAN can 'cause he mixes it with love and
Last time I sailed with Disney you could go online and look at potential excursions to get an idea of what youmight want to do in the ports of call.

Either I'm blind or it's not there, but I haven't been able to see the same sort of thing for this cruise.

I'm trying to figure out potential cost factors, and without knowing what excursions might be avaiable and for an guesstimate on costs, it's a little tough.

Anyone know a) if I'm blind where it is on the site? b) if I'm not blind, when we might be able to find out what's a available?

Thnx

Last time I sailed with Disney you could go online and look at potential excursions to get an idea of what youmight want to do in the ports of call.

Either I'm blind or it's not there, but I haven't been able to see the same sort of thing for this cruise.

I'm trying to figure out potential cost factors, and without knowing what excursions might be avaiable and for an guesstimate on costs, it's a little tough.

Anyone know a) if I'm blind where it is on the site? b) if I'm not blind, when we might be able to find out what's a available?

Thnx

It will be out in January 2008, some navigotrs that I have posted cover the ideas and old passporters from 2005 include some of the ports but i would say worth hanging in there to January, it will have to be out at least 105 days in advance as people can book from then.

Thnx

We are on the same cruise and have heard that the shore excursion plans are not released yet. Some of our fellow cruisers were on the 2005 WB Panama Canal cruise and have posted some inof about excursions on that cruise. We have heard rumors that they will be released in January.

Come join our cruise thread and introduce yourselves:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=21377939&posted=1#post21377939

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter