Valuing loaded and stripped contracts

Actually, the current base price for SSR from DVC is $110 per point. My ask would be a discount to that. Further, there are multiple resale SSR contracts for which the asking price is $100 on the market right now. There is plenty of logic to that asking price.

I was just trying to understand your formula. You didn't qualify anything about the asking price.

But I did qualify it originally. I said it was logic. Here's where my history comes from. The last contract we bought was direct from Disney in 2002 for BCV pre-opening for $75 a point. We did sell that contract for about $94 a point in about 2006 because we wanted to divest ourselves of some of our DVC contracts - too money much going to Disney each month. And that asking price was a lot less than what Disney was asking at the time and was in line with what was being asked for a resale.

So if the logic is there to ask $100 a point for SSR, then your offer of $97.62 would be logical to offer if the current year points were already gone for the year. I just don't look at resale site and I don't even know what Disney is asking these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter