***Valentine exchange sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

Okay, it has been a week since mail out day.....I know about 4 of you mailed a bit later, but they all should be arriving by now.
Please if you sent to someone that has not received yet, check your DC and see how they are doing.

Those still waiting:
emily1982 (mailed 2-2)
ksloane (mailed 2/2)
taekwondo mom (mailed 2-??)
Kelly (mailed 2-3)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 2-3)

Let's hear of some arrivals today!! Valentine's Day is growing closer :love:

Sorry I'm late posting but the extreme cold and some kind of bug had a hold of me for a few days.

But to brighten things up I received my box from Cameron (DD of KSloane). I got a Valentine's Day card (my first one this year!). There was a cute mug filled with Hershey Hugs (mmm! melt those in my hot chocolate), a couple of boxes of conversation hearts, a box of chocolates and the box has Belle on it (I picked the same one for my exch. & for my nieces for V-Day), a cute little candle in a tin ~ it's red and covered with "love" sayings and smells great when I burn it. And then, the box had more hugs inside. It was great!
That box came at a great time and REALLY made my day.

I checked my pkg for it's transit, and it's not been updated. GRRR I hate when that happens. So it's showing that it's waiting. Stoopid APC machine. So Texas Friend... yes you in texas.. not telling which person it is, but um... it's on it's way. I promise!!!

Sorry I'm late posting but the extreme cold and some kind of bug had a hold of me for a few days.

But to brighten things up I received my box from Cameron (DD of KSloane). I got a Valentine's Day card (my first one this year!). There was a cute mug filled with Hershey Hugs (mmm! melt those in my hot chocolate), a couple of boxes of conversation hearts, a box of chocolates and the box has Belle on it (I picked the same one for my exch. & for my nieces for V-Day), a cute little candle in a tin ~ it's red and covered with "love" sayings and smells great when I burn it. And then, the box had more hugs inside. It was great!
That box came at a great time and REALLY made my day.

Glad it worked out to arrive at such a great day. The same thing happened with my daughter on one of these exchanges. She got it on a day she'd been sent home with fever and it perked her up for a little while.

:confused3 I just got my box that I mailed to the UK returned because of hightened security measures

I'm on my way back to the post office to see what can be done. I'm so sorry. I will get it out as soon as I can.

Ok I REALLY did get my Valentines box today *giggles* From Laura, DisneyPrincessBelle! You know, if she lived in Florida, she and I would be Serious Shopping buds. She goes to my Favorite store!

She sent me a GREAT package! Inside it contained:
A terminally cute Pink Teddy bear with a red heart that reads HUG ME.
A Key Ring that says "I break for Chocolate"
A Magnetic Picture Frame with 4 hearts for the corners
A Silver place Card holder frame (Hrm, for your wedding?)
A Heart shaped magnetic note pad
A Swirl Shaped Paper Punch
A Heart shaped Bracelet
A cute little clutch bag for me to go to clubs with
A Beaded keychain with Belle and Snow white, with the number 55 on it. (psst I'm not that old! *grin*)
And a Bag of assorted holiday chocolates - inculding my new favorites, Hershey truffel kisses!

WOW! thank so much hon!

:yay: for another arrival.

Laura, what did you find out about your returned package?

Ok I REALLY did get my Valentines box today *giggles* From Laura, DisneyPrincessBelle! You know, if she lived in Florida, she and I would be Serious Shopping buds. She goes to my Favorite store!

She sent me a GREAT package! Inside it contained:
A terminally cute Pink Teddy bear with a red heart that reads HUG ME.
A Key Ring that says "I break for Chocolate"
A Magnetic Picture Frame with 4 hearts for the corners
A Silver place Card holder frame (Hrm, for your wedding?)
A Heart shaped magnetic note pad
A Swirl Shaped Paper Punch
A Heart shaped Bracelet
A cute little clutch bag for me to go to clubs with
A Beaded keychain with Belle and Snow white, with the number 55 on it. (psst I'm not that old! *grin*)
And a Bag of assorted holiday chocolates - inculding my new favorites, Hershey truffel kisses!

WOW! thank so much hon!

I'm glad you enjoyed. Yessssssss we would be shopping buddies. You always send the great things too. Yes the frame is one I am using for my wedding. Thought I would share alittle bit of it.

She didn't notice? Didn't you hand her a customs form?
Odd....how did she figure the postage without knowing where it was going? :confused:
I will send a PM to your person and tell her, it won't be there in time for VD.

Any other arrivals today?
Those last packages are taking a long time!!

She didn't notice? Didn't you hand her a customs form?
Odd....how did she figure the postage without knowing where it was going? :confused:
I will send a PM to your person and tell her, it won't be there in time for VD.

Any other arrivals today?
Those last packages are taking a long time!!

I'm sorry! I have no idea why she messed up.

I checked my pkg for it's transit, and it's not been updated. GRRR I hate when that happens. So it's showing that it's waiting. Stoopid APC machine. So Texas Friend... yes you in texas.. not telling which person it is, but um... it's on it's way. I promise!!!

Went to the post office today and your package has arrived at its Texas destination and it's AWESOME!!!

Dianna (UrsulasMyHero) sent Valentine Pony Tail Holders, Tinkerbell cards, a Pooh address book, Kiss Bath Fizzers, Grow your Own Dreamhouse, a Heart Light Up Pen, Valentine stamp and stamp pad, magnetic Valentine note pad, Valentine socks, gloves, a talking chocolate magnet, stickers, Valentine manicure set, shower gel and bath bar, a gorgeous heart box that I can't wait to display (probably year round), a package of cards in a heart (candy looking) box, and a small package of flavored coffee.

My daugther quickly stole the dream house and the light up pen, lol. She wanted the bath stuff, but I convinced her we would share and both take bubble baths tomorrow. I can't wait to drink the coffee in the morning (we've had another cold spell) and will use the stamps next week on my students' papers!! Thank you so much for this great package! :love:

Went to the post office today and your package has arrived at its Texas destination and it's AWESOME!!!

Dianna (UrsulasMyHero) sent Valentine Pony Tail Holders, Tinkerbell cards, a Pooh address book, Kiss Bath Fizzers, Grow your Own Dreamhouse, a Heart Light Up Pen, Valentine stamp and stamp pad, magnetic Valentine note pad, Valentine socks, gloves, a talking chocolate magnet, stickers, Valentine manicure set, shower gel and bath bar, a gorgeous heart box that I can't wait to display (probably year round), a package of cards in a heart (candy looking) box, and a small package of flavored coffee.

My daugther quickly stole the dream house and the light up pen, lol. She wanted the bath stuff, but I convinced her we would share and both take bubble baths tomorrow. I can't wait to drink the coffee in the morning (we've had another cold spell) and will use the stamps next week on my students' papers!! Thank you so much for this great package! :love:

Oh I forgot to put a note on the box... OPEN IT!! OPEN IT!! there's something inside of it for you!

Those still waiting:
emily1982 (remailed)
taekwondo mom (mailed 2-??)
Kelly (mailed 2-3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter