***Valentine exchange sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

Today?? If not, a new package will be mailed.
This exchange has gone on too long ::yes::

Wait the package didnt arrive? :confused3 It was mailed right the sat before valentines. I'm so sorry! This is frustrating. Sorry I havent been on to check. Do you want me to send something else?

nothing today...i actually thought it would arrive today, o well!

headed to the post office right now....still hope the original shows up soon, but you deserve more for waiting so long.
Thank you for your patience ::yes::

Thank you meriweather it arrived today! I really appreciate you sending me a package it was really kind of you!

I recieved:

-bookmarks
-small valentine note pad
-cuddley toy
-lot's of chocolate (which i've already tested, and yes it's yummy...i love creme eggs so thanks for adding one)
- 3 heart shape hooks which attach to bags
- cuddley toy bag attachment
- 2 bars of soap
-heart shaped mirror
- candle
- and a fantastic Dis lime green badge with my name on which is brilliant!!!

Sorry if i forgot to list anything, but i loved it all...thank you for the package!!!

Thank you meriweather it arrived today! I really appreciate you sending me a package it was really kind of you!

I recieved: