Use a travel agent to book???

hmhs

Mouseketeer
Is there any advantage in using a travel agent to book our trip vs. just calling ourselves? We did it ourself last year bc it was a last minute thing, but was wondering if we should have gone through an agent?

We are going to try for free dining if it's annouced- will that make a difference if we try to use a travel agent?

Thanks!

I think using a travel agent makes trip planning a lot more confusing. Last year we used the same travel agent as we did in 2004, but this year she messed everything up. :sad2:

~Seats scattered around the plane departing from Milwaukee (honestly, who wants their 10 year old sitting next to a stranger?)
~Lost our reservation at the Polynesian
~Didn't book Magical Express at the right times
~Departing from Orlando, our seats were together but right next to the engines (REALLY NOISEY!!!) :(

Next time we are going to book ourselves. :)

Is there any advantage in using a travel agent to book our trip vs. just calling ourselves? We did it ourself last year bc it was a last minute thing, but was wondering if we should have gone through an agent?

We are going to try for free dining if it's annouced- will that make a difference if we try to use a travel agent?

Thanks!

We've used the same TA for the past 2 years and she's wonderful. I email her at all different hours of the day and even on Sundays and she gets back to me within minutes. The name of the agency is Small World Vacation and they specialize in Disney vacations. PM me if you need their contact info.

I love my TA and have used one for every trip. A big plus is she is also a DisBoard member:thumbsup2

I love having someone else double check for the deals.. she makes my adrs which saves me time. There are also a lot of personal touches (hmm did that sound bad LOLOL)

One great example.. I left my cell phone at the Princess breakfast in Epcot. Had no idea I even lost it. I had walked to the other side of the countries when I realized I didnt have it and figure sit was in the room. Than DH got a phone call from my TA telling us my phone was at the Restaurant. :scared1: . They found it at the restaurant, contacted my TA from the Ressies.She called my niece (whom she was also booking a trip for) to get hubbys cell phone number because she only had mine and she tracked us down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter