Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

If anyone’s interested... looks like there’s a 4:20 lunch at Brown Derby available for this Monday the 19th. For 2 people

ogas drop was closer to 2am pacific, or at latest 2:30. Yeah, we are lucky to have a local ogas, hoping you got others you wanted for your trip. Is was by luck that I was awake and checked late late last night.
Oh I must have misread the text time this am through my rage. 🤣 I did get everything else, so I’m really glad because we won’t go back to WDW for quite some time if ever so I’d much rather miss out on something I can do at home.

So it looks like Disney opened up more park pass reservations for June. I assume this equals an increase in capacity...not sure if that means more ADR slots will open up too for those looking for June.

I figured they were going to increase park capacity because it seemed like they increased dining capacity. Tons of reservations opened last night, and then most remained open for the entire week of my trip for the whole day. This allowed me to change my mind many times on where we wanted to eat. 🤣

I figured they were going to increase park capacity because it seemed like they increased dining capacity. Tons of reservations opened last night, and then most remained open for the entire week of my trip for the whole day. This allowed me to change my mind many times on where we wanted to eat. 🤣

The ADRs only opened in the evening at most restaurants, so that suggests they were from Disney extending their hours at the parks. However, I noticed a few afternoon ADRs opened up, but only at specific restaurants like Hollywood Derby. So maybe Hollywood Derby increased capacity?

Heads up: I'm going to be cancelling an Oga reservation on 5/12/21 at 12:30pm.

We picked up an evening reservation instead. If anyone is interested in coordinating, please let me know. I'm also cancelling our park reservation for HS for 2 that day.

I must say while I haven't gotten the Oga's time I'd like yet, in the last week to 10 days, I have managed to pick up CRT, Saana, Topolino's breakfast (twice), Yak and Yeti, Le Cellier and some pretty good "scraps" left behind by others making changes (perfect times for Kona and GF breakfasts, Teppan Edo dinner, HS and The Plaza lunches). Passed on a lot of BOGs. Only reservations I have from my 60-days out is Topolino's dinner, California Grill and Homecomin' brunch (and two of those have had their times changed.) Only the 9:20am brunch has been unchanged.

resurrecting this thread in case anyone knows how Disney does it now. In April 2021 they updated park hours a week at a time, usually on Fridays, then the following week they updated restaurant hours and then added ADR times for those new hours

resurrecting this thread in case anyone knows how Disney does it now. In April 2021 they updated park hours a week at a time, usually on Fridays, then the following week they updated restaurant hours and then added ADR times for those new hours
Do you know when they will release dining this week? Hours were updated Friday - 2 weeks before the trip (last year it was Wed; not sure if it’s the same)

Last edited:
Lol I was so confused at first when I saw the April 18th week being updated and I was like what? I didn’t even get any notice of them being updated from touring plans

BOG released at 1:35 am (could have been earlier but I didn't look; I was looking at CRT). Let the games begin

Last edited:
2:45 am and CRT is still showing 8:45 pm, so hasn't been released. Still nothing (20 mins later), but lot of IT issues, being kicked out, blank screens, 'we're working on it' etc.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!