Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

Looks like everything was released in the 30 mins where I was just monitoring emails. No TP alerts nothing.

Nope. I already have BOG for an earlier time on one day (I see availability; was hoping for CRT or Story book dining on another day).

Did anyone see CRT openings?

It could be that they haven’t been released but I just noticed the time change on the restaurant adr page (from a close of 8:45 to 10:30 now)

The 'dinner' search feature is not fully functioning. You have to search by time (9:30 pm) and I still see BOG available.

3/27-4/1 (park hours change 2 weeks before trip checkin date (hours extended on Friday) and then ADRs dropped Sun-ongoing.

You can usually find alternatives to dining, but the most impacted IMHO are the people who had banked on the 9-11pm extended deluxe hours and now have those hours pushed back to 11-1 am.

Last edited:
what is your expectation of timing? park hours adjusted, then how soon do they adjust closing times for restaurants, then how soon do the release additional ADRs?

what is your expectation of timing? park hours adjusted, then how soon do they adjust closing times for restaurants, then how soon do the release additional ADRs?
IF you read the first few pages, you can see it varies. Some dining opens immediately. High demand ones (MK) likely Wed (so around 10 days before a trip).

I assumed timing had changed since the first page is from nearly a year ago. I remember how it was last year because that is how I got an Oga's. Disney had set times but then maybe 4-6 weeks out they adjusted a week at a time thanks to covid, then a couple of days later they released new ADRs. I am seeing right now Disney is setting park hours a day at a time 71 days out, but maybe they are still doing the week at a time adjustment much closer. My main question is how soon after Disney changes closing time for a restaurant will they release new ADRs.

Park hours for the week of 3/27 were adjusted Friday (3/11) and they released BOG Thursday (3/17) morning 1:35 am. CRT might be sometime today or has already happened (not sure until someone can confirm they received an alert or something). I saw many openings for BOMA the day of park changes, maybe people were able to secure in park reservations (Tiffins, rainforest, yak yeti etc).

Last edited:
Just as I suspected someone did drop a reservation but I was 10 mins too late (phone didn’t ring)

No Storybook on 3/28 or 3/30! Need for 5/6 people; I see 9-10 pm CRT has been mostly taken.

Calling it quits for now!

Last edited:
unbelievable, I was practicing this morning getting ADR. I started using the app at 530AM EST and it was super laggy, giving me errors all the time. no way I could have gotten . wow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter