Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

unbelievable, I was practicing this morning getting ADR. I started using the app at 530AM EST and it was super laggy, giving me errors all the time. no way I could have gotten . wow
Yes. Sounds about right. Took me 2 hours to book dining with all kinds of errors. Some times I had limited availability except for day 6 and 7.

I had the app and website going on different devices (desktop, iPad and iPhone).

Try to clear cookies and also shut down the device for a few minutes so it reboots, maybe 15-20 mins before.

In my experience, the iPad worked the best and I had credit card info saved in my wallet. That way you’re not manually entering things. The app has my credit card saved but sometimes doesn’t populate. The website never pulls up my credit card.

Also, if you don’t see your dates highlighted you can type them in on the website when looking for multiple dining reservations. Otherwise, Just click on ‘check availability’ and your dates will appear. IF they don’t (did happen) then go to my plans screen wait until it loads all your ticket info. Then go back to the dining screen and your dates will be highlighted when you click check availability. If it still doesn’t work, get on the phone with Disney Dining immediately and still keep trying.

That’s what I spent my 2 hours on, experimenting.

Also, if it freezes on the payment screen, it’s still holding the reservation for you UNLESS you go back to search adr screen and refresh. So you can log in, enter the code it’s going to ask you to paste from your email and then hit refresh. If it gives an error you can go back 1 time (until the select party screen) and hit refresh. I’ve had it stuck on my iPad where it just wouldn’t work but I opened the app on my phone and kept refreshing both (left and right) and it let go of the reservation and I clicked on my iPhone and got it.

Hunger games has nothing on us.

In my experience, the iPad worked the best and I had credit card info saved in my wallet. That way you’re not manually entering things. The app has my credit card saved but sometimes doesn’t populate. The website never pulls up my credit card.

Also, if you don’t see your dates highlighted you can type them in on the website when looking for multiple dining reservations. Otherwise, Just click on ‘check availability’ and your dates will appear. IF they don’t (did happen) then go to my plans screen wait until it loads all your ticket info. Then go back to the dining screen and your dates will be highlighted when you click check availability. If it still doesn’t work, get on the phone with Disney Dining immediately and still keep trying.

That’s what I spent my 2 hours on, experimenting.

what had worked best for me before was going on the specific restaurant page instead of looking for dining options for a day. however, not even that worked this morning (and it was only 530AM, lol, not even 6AM). that sucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter