Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

Yes, in the app, but location services is required as you do have to be within a few miles of the park.

Just go to the map, select dining, locate sci-fi restaurant and click the join walk up list option.
Thanks! One more question: do they text you or send a push notification if there’s a spot that opens?

Thanks! One more question: do they text you or send a push notification if there’s a spot that opens?
I believe they text. From what I've read, sorry, didn't utilize this when I was there, they ask for your number when you join walk up list. When a table is ready, they text and ask if you still want the table. I believe you have 15 minutes to respond and get there right away. It doesn't seem like they're able to hold the table for much longer or move you down the list, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you're not able to go when called.

Touring plans didn't work for me at all. I never got an alert but was able to snag one myself. Second time this has happened.

I checked the reservation search I set through Touring Plans, and it only seems to check for openings every hour or so. I have Sci-Fi Diner set, and it says Touring Plans last searched at 6:47am Eastern. That's an hour and a half ago. Maybe they check more frequently when it gets closer to the date??

I silence my phone at night because I have sleep issues and I don't want to be awakened even for TP alerts about ADRs, but when I did look around 6:15 CT, I saw that TP had sent me a text about Oga's at 4:40 a.m. for one day and around 6:00 a.m. for the other day. I wasn't able to get either of the exact times they referenced, but at least I was able to get what appeared to be the last slots! Now, I just have to think through some things over the next few days and figure out which one to drop. Glad that's over! Sounds like a lot of you got what you wanted too!

I got Le Cellier via touring plans, but honestly this thread was more helpful for getting the specific time I wanted.

I agree though- touring plans is usually excellent outside of the reduced capacity era. And wow - my first time doing ************ and they definitely don’t skimp on texts/emails (not a bad thing)

Ogas dropped at 4am (pacific) I’d stupidly put my phone on silent because it wouldn’t quit going off with BOG alerts even after I’d deleted that alert (assumed it needed some time to reset). Since it was almost 1 here I figured I’d be safe. 😖😭 Oh well, at least I know we are at DL most years and can go there (once Newsom allows us that is😒) So excited for you all! Did sci fi drop later times as well? I didn’t have an alert set there.

Ogas dropped at 4am (pacific) I’d stupidly put my phone on silent because it wouldn’t quit going off with BOG alerts even after I’d deleted that alert (assumed it needed some time to reset). Since it was almost 1 here I figured I’d be safe. 😖😭 Oh well, at least I know we are at DL most years and can go there (once Newsom allows us that is😒) So excited for you all! Did sci fi drop later times as well? I didn’t have an alert set there.
No sci-fi. I don't think they're updating hours, but they may be utilizing the final hour for walk up list... Though not sure. I'd definitely get my name on the wait list early in the day if you're wanting to eat there and didn't get a reservation.

I didn’t get ogas either 😩

Oga's must have gone in earlier than that because I was able to book it at 3:40am Mountain Time, which would have been 2:40 Pacific. I was woken up by a Touring Plans alert because they had found it. I wouldn't have been up looking at that time on my own.

Still not seeing any later times at Via Napoli, though.

ogas drop was closer to 2am pacific, or at latest 2:30. Yeah, we are lucky to have a local ogas, hoping you got others you wanted for your trip. Is was by luck that I was awake and checked late late last night.

Annnnnd just missed another (I assume someone had two and released one) while I was in the shower. Ugh! I hope this isn’t a sign of how getting a boarding pass will go for me. Lol.

Looks like some strange stuff is going on. I just noticed Hollywood Brown Derby opened up a slew of reservations from 11am-2pm across the board. My guess is it is a capacity increase.
Noticed the same...dinner reservation opened up too.

Last edited:
Last friday our hours were extended and I have been stalking the app for a BOG ressie for my BFF's birthday dinner and this morning at 6am pacific time I got it!!! Last night before I went to bed there was nothing for BOG that day so sometime in the night they added them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter