Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

Is anyone else seeing BOG hours back to 6? Hopefully they didn’t accidentally release full capacity like they did to Oga’s in November. They still did honor reservations but made us wait.

Is anyone else seeing BOG hours back to 6? Hopefully they didn’t accidentally release full capacity like they did to Oga’s in November. They still did honor reservations but made us wait.
Yes, I'm seeing after 5/15 it switches from 9PM back to 6PM...

Thinking out loud: now I’d be willing to give up one of my reservations if I got anytime unlimited fast passes (I’ll settle for a minimum of 3) to be used to HS (wishful thinking).

I shouldn’t have given up my California Grill reservation so fast. Best case senario is that restaurant capacity gets increased by June and everyone is happy.

Out of habit I checked DHS on the day we're to be there and a bunch of Brown Derby reservations just opened, during normal hours. Might want to check if you've been looking

Still watching. Later beaches & cream, 50s prime time, mama melrose.

You may find someone cancel a B&C ADR, but I wouldn’t expect them to add a bunch of new availability like in-park restaurants have - they’re already open late, not impacted by park hours. I was able to get a B&C ADR right before my recent trip by coordinating with another DISer who posted that they were canceling one.

Assuming ADRs aren't a possibility - looking that way for some of us - what is the success rate at getting early on the wait-list / walk-up list? Really only looking to score Sci-Fi at this point.

You may find someone cancel a B&C ADR, but I wouldn’t expect them to add a bunch of new availability like in-park restaurants have - they’re already open late, not impacted by park hours. I was able to get a B&C ADR right before my recent trip by coordinating with another DISer who posted that they were canceling one.

lve been watching these releases for several weeks now. Everytime they extend, b&c will add some late reservations. Usually around 10pm. Just looking for an ice cream reservation. I do have a meal reservation for different day.

Hey guys so I have an ogas ressie for 2 for April 27th at 855 pm. I found one for Monday, so I no longer need this one. I wanted it to go to someone here if possible, so I thought I'd ask before I cancel 🙂

lve been watching these releases for several weeks now. Everytime they extend, b&c will add some late reservations. Usually around 10pm. Just looking for an ice cream reservation. I do have a meal reservation for different day.

I did not observe that when park hours were extended for my recent trip at Easter, but hope you find what you’re looking for!

I did not observe that when park hours were extended for my recent trip at Easter, but hope you find what you’re looking for!
Beesly- just seeing your avatar/picture/ whatever that is called makes my day! I also join others in thanking you for guiding us through this latest release of late ADRs. I grabbed Oga's and a couple of other ADRs for our trip in about 6 weeks!

Assuming ADRs aren't a possibility - looking that way for some of us - what is the success rate at getting early on the wait-list / walk-up list? Really only looking to score Sci-Fi at this point.

Have you set a touring plans reservation finder (it’s free)? The only reason it didn’t work with the mass release is there are hundreds of people looking at that same time frame. You can keep resetting it if you don’t login fast enough. On top of that, do manual searches periodically when you have time. Definitely up your game 2 days before you go. I’ve seen many cancellations before the cutoff to avoid cancellation fees.

I don’t know anything about the walk up list, maybe someone else can answer.

Have you set a touring plans reservation finder (it’s free)? The only reason it didn’t work with the mass release is there are hundreds of people looking at that same time frame. You can keep resetting it if you don’t login fast enough. On top of that, do manual searches periodically when you have time. Definitely up your game 2 days before you go. I’ve seen many cancellations before the cutoff to avoid cancellation fees.

I don’t know anything about the walk up list, maybe someone else can answer.
I have. I got a notice but was working out; by the time I finished it was already full! Haven't made that mistake since!

I have. I got a notice but was working out; by the time I finished it was already full! Haven't made that mistake since!
I tried the trick I saw someone else recommend- I think on this thread. I wore my Apple watch to bed so the text would wake me. Nope. Guess I was too tired. Fortunately I set my alarm for about 45 minutes after receiving the text so I found Oga's anyway.

Still going to hold out hope for a Sci Fi resi.

Otherwise, I've now moved on to reserving a Polar Patio. 3rd attempt, I have to hang up twice previously after waiting on hold more than an hour. I really wish there was a way to reserve through MDE app or online. I also need to change the time of our flight for ME as we got an earlier flight (YAY!) but all these things take soooo much time on the phone for such simple things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter