Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

NEMouse

Earning My Ears
When park hours are updated, has anyone noticed when the ADRs change in availability? I am expecting a change in park hours causing my planned breakfast ADRs to be changed to lunch so we can make new rope drop times. Thanks!

It was Tuesday morning this week when all the new reservations dropped for my trip on April 15th.
Looks like another Tuesday morning ADR drop. Hours for the week of April 18 were updated on Friday, April 2 and ADRs were updated Tuesday, April 6 by 530am est. Although, I don't see updates for Magic Kingdom TS restaurants yet and only Oga's in HS. I'll see if I can figure out when the rest drop.

Looks like another Tuesday morning ADR drop. Hours for the week of April 18 were updated on Friday, April 2 and ADRs were updated Tuesday, April 6 by 530am est. Although, I don't see updates for Magic Kingdom TS restaurants yet and only Oga's in HS. I'll see if I can figure out when the rest drop.

Noticed the same thing. I also noticed Sci-Fi doesn't seem to have updated hours, even for earlier in the month. Does anyone know if they are extending hours at Sci-Fi?

Noticed the same thing. I also noticed Sci-Fi doesn't seem to have updated hours, even for earlier in the month. Does anyone know if they are extending hours at Sci-Fi?
Yeah that is strange. Today HS has an 8pm close, but the SciFi hours show a 7pm closing time. Would be interesting to know if they're using the last hour to call people on the wait list or if they're just not extending hours.

Waiting for the same! I’d really like to shift our MK dinner on the 23rd a bit later!

On Sunday I was able to get a light saber build for 8:45 pm the week of April 18 so activity reservations may open earlier than restaurants.

I woke up at 4am CST this morning and noticed some availability at Epcot restaurants for week of April 15 after 7pm and then went back to sleep. When I woke up again at 6 am they were all in place except nothing for Via Napoli which I thought was strange. Was able to book LeCellier at 710pm for date I needed and they are now up to 935pm 11 hours later. Nothing new for MK or Studios but I did luck out and caught Oga's at 9am one of the days I have reserved for Studios. Great way to start my first full day--a cocktail at Oga's drowning my sorrow because I didn't get a boarding pass.

And Tiffins just showed up for the week of April 15 at 5:30 pm CST Tuesday. At first I thought it was people switching over to Yak and Yeti which has been online since early Tuesday but the availability that suddenly showed up for the week was too consistent to be cancellations.

This is all interesting! Thank you for the info. If I’m arriving on Sunday, May 30, they may extend park hours two weeks before our trip starts— is this correct? So like on Sunday, May 16? Then, if I’m hoping to get some hard to get ADRs, I would check on the following Tuesday, May 18? 😊

This is all interesting! Thank you for the info. If I’m arriving on Sunday, May 30, they may extend park hours two weeks before our trip starts— is this correct? So like on Sunday, May 16? Then, if I’m hoping to get some hard to get ADRs, I would check on the following Tuesday, May 18? 😊
Park hours are typically updated on a Friday for an entire week 2 weeks later, so on Friday, April 2, hours were updated for the week of the 18th. Sometimes the hours update day has been changed due to holiday or something else, but Fridays are most typical.

It does appear that some ADRs are added the Tuesday after that, but for the most part, I mainly just saw new Epcot ADRs today. Someone else mentioned some AK as well.

When I look at restaurant hours for HS and MK for the week of the 18th, they seem to reflect the new park closing times, but I haven't seen new ADRs. I'll keep trying to pinpoint when that happens.

And for the week of Sunday April 18, BOG and CRT were posted around 1am Eastern time this morning. So to recap, for the week of Sunday, April 18, this happened:

Friday, April 2--Hours were extended (only one week though which was unfortunate since my stay straddles the weekend)
Sunday, April 4--Activities at HS may have become available per NEMouse's report.
Tuesday, April 6--Epcot restaurants opened up early am between 3am and 7am Eastern and AK restaurants were added between 4 and 5pm Eastern
Wednesday, April 7-BOG, CRT and other MK restaurants added at around 1am Eastern
Unsure about HS. I'm guessing they might have dropped around 7am on Tuesday since I was able to get a 9am Oga's reservation at that time. HS only extends one hour each way (from 10-7 to 9-8) so they probably don't add much, if any. Even before the extension, when the hours are at 10-7, they take reservations up to closing (and perhaps even after based on some reports.)

This was a great question BTW as I was wondering myself. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is a clear pattern that is followed from week to week.

Last edited:
And for the week of Sunday April 18, BOG and CRT were posted around 1am Eastern time this morning. So to recap, for the week of Sunday, April 18, this happened:

Friday, April 2--Hours were extended (only one week though which was unfortunate since my stay straddles the weekend)
Sunday, April 4--Activities at HS may have become available per NEMouse's report.
Tuesday, April 6--Epcot restaurants opened up early am between 3am and 7am Eastern and AK restaurants were added between 4 and 5pm Eastern
Wednesday, April 7-BOG, CRT and other MK restaurants added at around 1am Eastern
Unsure about HS. I'm guessing they might have dropped around 7am on Tuesday since I was able to get a 9am Oga's reservation at that time. HS only extends one hour each way (from 10-7 to 9-8) so they probably don't add much, if any. Even before the extension, when the hours are at 10-7, they take reservations up to closing (and perhaps even after based on some reports.)

This was a great question BTW as I was wondering myself. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is a clear pattern that is followed from week to week.
I'm glad you found that. When I checked early this morning before boarding group drop, I didn't see BoG, but I just looked for dinner, I should have also checked actual times.

Looks like with CRT you still have to log into the website, not the app, to reserve.

Just coming here to say that MK ADRs for the longer hours during the week of 4/18 have dropped:). Have a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter