Oh, that's messed up. So are you going to cancel 360?
Thank you so much for testing and posting your results! I really appreciate it, we all do.
I signed up when it was super discounted earlier this year during the 10% off Target GC sale. So I bought a 500 card saved 50 bucks and spent that savings on 360. It's a wash for me but I already have turned off auto renewal for next year. I think I'll use it if I'm feeling super lazy and realize I'm out of items last second, otherwise it's not much of a value for a person who doesn't mind driving to the store!
There's no way I'm going to be able to spend 100 dollars 4x this month and get any benefit from the 40 dollar Circle bonus as I'll be paying at least that much in tips.

That's my question as well, with the latest Target Circle 360 Reward offer, has anyone one been able to buy Disney / Specialty gift cards? I didn't add @PrincessNelly to Post #1 due to the "Same Day Delivery" and no one has confirmed it working on gc.

With 360, do you also have the option to use eGift, would that count as Same Day Delivery?
Also it excludes shipping and egift items are shipping. I just read through all the fine print as well.

I signed up when it was super discounted earlier this year during the 10% off Target GC sale. So I bought a 500 card saved 50 bucks and spent that savings on 360. It's a wash for me but I already have turned off auto renewal for next year. I think I'll use it if I'm feeling super lazy and realize I'm out of items last second, otherwise it's not much of a value for a person who doesn't mind driving to the store!
There's no way I'm going to be able to spend 100 dollars 4x this month and get any benefit from the 40 dollar Circle bonus as I'll be paying at least that much in tips.

When does your 360 offer expire?

I wonder if you or others decide to cancel 360, would Target refund you. Otherwise peeps might be locked out a year from getting the Reward offer like @TheOneWithTheTriplets posted.

When does your 360 offer expire?

I wonder if you or others decide to cancel 360, would Target refund you. Otherwise peeps might be locked out a year from getting the Reward offer like @TheOneWithTheTriplets posted.
It expires 20 days from now. I worry about the same thing but I did get one last month for spend 450 and get 45 dollars which didn't involve same day delivery.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Home Depot GC you can use in a single purchase? We have a large purchase coming up and was thinking of using the Choice Card Target Deal for some added savings. I would probably need to buy about 10 Choice cards.

I don't know the max limit, but I recently used 10 gift cards plus remaining balance on a cc.

Agree with @NewbieMom
Back in 2022 we made a large purchase in-store and I asked the cashier, she said I'll use as many as you got.
With that said, I used several $50's and a few $100's. Mine were all egifts that I printed, they all scanned perfectly.

Also note, some of the items were returned so be sure to read the DP which can also be found on Post #2:

Home Depot:
Credit Cards & More

• eStore Credit vs Merchandise Credit 6/15/2022

H-E-B
1716399976503.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Favor, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ruth’s Chris and Topgolf
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Expires 5/28/24.
  • Buy $30 Select Gift Cards $25
    • Includes: Bubba’s 33, Dairy Queen, Darden, Domino’s, IHOP, Panera Bread, Texas Roadhouse and Wendy’s
    • Unlimited use.
    • Digital Coupons
    • Expires 6/04/24.

Kingswood Capitol: Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx

Save Mart & Lucky Supermarkets
1716400642683.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 1,500 points

Kingswood Capitol: Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx
FoodMaxx
1716400724011.png
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Fandango, IHOP, Lowe’s, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Southwest, Total Wine and Uber/Uber Eats
    • Limit up to $50 in savings.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 5/28/24.

CVS inside Target: if I pick up a Disney Gift Card inside Target and purchase it at the CVS pharmacy, will it show as purchased at CVS? I have a 10% offer from my BofA credit card that beats the red card. Thanks!

Rite Aid
1716402861518.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Dicks Sporting Goods and Rei
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Chipotle, DoorDash and Subway
    • Limit 2 per gift card grouping.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/26/24 - 6/01/24.

Schnucks
1716403231900.png

• Buy $50 Academy Gift Cards for $40
    • Redeem 1 time in one transaction, with a total combined value of up to $1,000 per day
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 5/28/24.

CVS inside Target: if I pick up a Disney Gift Card inside Target and purchase it at the CVS pharmacy, will it show as purchased at CVS? I have a 10% offer from my BofA credit card that beats the red card. Thanks!

I would guess not. Standalone CVS stores sell DGC though. I have redeemed chase offers

No because it's still target, CVS is just the name on the pharmacy because they manage it for target.

Did anyone sign up for the Kudos App?
Please let us know ;)

1716405939723.png

Kudos App/Extension Offers 5x Rewards At Partner Retailers & More
We recently learned about another app and Chrome extension called ‘Kudos smart wallet’ which helps track which card is best for earning at any particular retailer. They also offers ‘boosts’ to double the cashback earned at thousands of retailers. The app offers various other services such as auto-filling your card numbers.
Direct Link to offer
  • Kudos app/extension is offering an extra 4x rewards on the following merchants: Lowe’s, Newegg, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Petco, Aliexpress, Discount Tire, Mattress Firm, Backcountry, Crocs.
From now through May 30, 2024, we’re not just doubling your rewards – we’re multiplying them up to an amazing 5X at participating stores! So, if you earn 5X with your credit card, it’ll become 25X

If you add your Discover card in Kudos and activate the boost, you’ll be earning 25% back on Lowe’s: 5% from Discover for the quarterly category and a bonus 20% from Kudos. If you have a Blue Cash Preferred saved, you’ll be earning 15% at Kohl’s: 3% from the regular department store earn on the Blue Cash Preferred, and Kudos adds 4x on top of that for an additional 12%.

To learn more go to DoC
Also be sure to read the comments!

Friendly Reminder, Referrals are not allowed on the DIS.

In an attempt to make a few things easier to find, I've added the following to Discount District where everything is alphabetized.

1716407057023.png Memorial Day Deals 2024 1716407037667.png
Post #25116

Starbucks Summer Game 2024
  • Play the new Starbucks Summer Game and win awesome prizes including free food, drinks, stars, gift cards, or a trip for two! Earn one entry for every Starbucks purchase you make during this game! And if you didn’t make a purchase, simply click on ‘To enter without making a purchase’, answer a couple of questions, and get an entry!
  • Expires 7/17/24. Post #25114

• CVS BofAm Offer: Offers may vary
    • Get 5% cash back, max $2.50.
    • Expires 6/19/24.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter