So far I am up to 27 DGC's across 3 Best Buy Business Accounts. With the first 2 accounts I had the cards with in 5 min. With the 3rd account (last order placed) it took 16 hours to get them.

That will either pay off my AP's when they go up for renewal or pay for the room for next summers trip (along with what I already had on other DGC's). Hopefully I can get some more at this discount so I can have the trip paid off way before it happens.

Also used my AMEX $15 off 4150 last night on a DGC.

Now that it's been over 24 hours since the Best Buy deal went live has any body been able to order again who ordered over 24 hours ago? I'm not at the 24 hour mark yet or I'd try.

Try again! I just purchased another set on my Executive account and the order went through just fine. I've successfully transferred the funds to my DGC account.

I did not buy any for DH on my account nor did I try HIS account.

Costco
Credit Cards & More
Edit to add: Total of 10 - $250 DGC purchased.

Try again! I just purchased another set on my Executive account and the order went through just fine. I've successfully transferred the funds to my DGC account.

Costco
Credit Cards & More
Was just coming here to post that I heard with this new sale you can now buy 2 more! :)

Now that it's been over 24 hours since the Best Buy deal went live has any body been able to order again who ordered over 24 hours ago? I'm not at the 24 hour mark yet or I'd try.
"Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because it has exceeded our orderable quantity limits."

After trying I realized I'm not at the 24 hour mark either. I'm beyond 24 hours for the first order of 3 that I made, but not for the order I made after converting the account to a business account.

Just payed all but $133 of my 2024 DVC dues with gift cards purchased throughout the year at approx 14% discount. If Best Buy allows me to buy 3 more tomorrow, I will be done with dues for 2024 and can start collecting for 2025.

A 14% average is good, I think I am probably closer to 10% off, but there have been a few times I needed a gift card in a pinch and bought from Target at 5% off. I bought a lot of cards and got 10-12% cashback from RMN (ymmv with using RMN). I guess with the 2% cashback from my Visa card that gets me close to 14% - I don’t keep track of it close enough but I probably but over 10k a year in DGCs at least, some for dues but the rest for our trips to WDW.

Any tricks to being able to average 14%?

Last edited:
For some reason, Best buy wouldn't let me transition my personal account into a business account. It just gave me a generic error message

Sorry, there was a problem creating your account.
Please review your info and try again.

Tried a few times and keep getting the same error.

Yup. I ordered twice more today.

Costco
Credit Cards & More

Was just coming here to post that I heard with this new sale you can now buy 2 more! :)

Thanks all. I'll be at my 24 hours mark around 4p.

Best Buy only let me buy 2 $50 GCs before it said I reached the limit on my account. Then tried to purchase from my husband's account and initially it went through, and then was cancelled minutes later. So annoying! I didn't even get 3, haha!

A 14% average is good, I think I am probably closer to 10% off, but there have been a few times I needed a gift card in a pinch and bought from Target at 5% off. I bought a lot of cards from shopDisney and got 10-12% cashback from RMN (ymmv with using RMN). I guess with the 2% cashback from my Visa card that gets me close to 14% - I don’t keep track of it close enough but I probably but over 10k a year in DGCs at least, some for dues but the rest for our trips to WDW.

Any tricks to being able to average 14%?
Yes. I am happy with 14% and this does not include any CC points. After I finish off 2024 (hopefully tomorrow) and will only get cards if I can get more than 10%, at least at first, since I am in no rush for 2025 dues and do not have any trips planned.

Yes. I am happy with 14% and this does not include any CC points. After I finish off 2024 (hopefully tomorrow) and will only get cards if I can get more than 10%, at least at first, since I am in no rush for 2025 dues and do not have any trips planned.

Do share your tricks to getting 14% :)

Best Buy only let me buy 2 $50 GCs before it said I reached the limit on my account. Then tried to purchase from my husband's account and initially it went through, and then was cancelled minutes later. So annoying! I didn't even get 3, haha!

You should have been able to add 3 cards to your cart before checking out which worked for me to get 3 of them.

Do share your tricks to getting 14% :)
BJs when there is an offer on my credit card too.
Best Buy - there were times when there was a sale and cash back offers on my credit card.

Occasionally I get 15-20% offers on my credit cards for shopsisney (not very recently though).

Cashapp - look for offers. Target has had 20%, but not in the past few months.

I also use Rakuten cash back to buy my Disney gift cards. That helps, depending on how much cash back I earn.

Last edited:
FYI - RMN tracked my DGC purchases from BestBuy yesterday with 4% Cashback for an extra $5.40 back (3x DGCs @ $135).

Was able to create a business account and just purchased 9 more.

As always with Cashback sites, YMMV - do not contact RMN if your Cashback purchase for Gift Cards does not track properly as gift cards are usually excluded. Additionally, you are limited to 7 transactions per vendor per calendar month using RMN and a maximum of $50 per cashback transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter