Family Fare & Tom's Food Center

1699119199294.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
  • Veteran's Day Offer: Get 11% Off Sale & Non Sale Items
    • For current members & Veteran's of the Armed Forces
    • Offer valid 11/10/23 - 11/12/23.
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center DP
Northern Michigan Family Fare / Tom's Food Center
Share the same promotions though they are independently owned & operated, which means you can buy from both stores. Post #15671 :thumbsup2 @wweazel

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper
1699121479226.png
1699121279272.png
1699121257938.png

• Earn 6x Points on All Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
  • Veteran's Day Offer: Get 11% Off your shopping order
    • No Limit
    • Must show proof of military service and use AdvantEdge card
    • Excludes ALL gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, money orders, Western Union, Lottery tickets, postage stamps, entertainment tickets, bottle deposits, copy/fax services, taxes, pharmacy and other items prohibited by law.
    • Offer not valid on Instacart delivery or pickup orders.
    • Offer valid 11/11/23.

I wanted to chime in and say that I bought (2) of the $200 DGC's from Sam's Club yesterday for $180 each. I went through Swagbucks, not expecting a payout, but today, I received an e-mail that I have 2160 SB pending! What a great surprise! That's almost enough to get a discount virtual MC (2175 SB) and buy another $25 gift card, which would mean I net $325 in gift cards for $260...a 20% savings:flower3:

I received my email to view digital card from Sam's. When I press the button it gives me an error page. Does this mean I did not get the 200 for 180 deal?
My access did not open with the Safari browser. It worked with Chrome. Hope this helps.

I wanted to chime in and say that I bought (2) of the $200 DGC's from Sam's Club yesterday for $180 each. I went through Swagbucks, not expecting a payout, but today, I received an e-mail that I have 2160 SB pending! What a great surprise! That's almost enough to get a discount virtual MC (2175 SB) and buy another $25 gift card, which would mean I net $325 in gift cards for $260...a 20% savings:flower3:
Just a warning, whenever I get swagbucks with Sam's buying gift cards, the swagbucks are almost always taken back eventually after they are awarded, since gift cards aren't technically included. It's rare that I've gotten the rewards to stick.

Last edited:
One thing to note my friends, DS bought the Woody Marionette at HS, showed the CM his AP and she told him she needed to see it on the app to confirm the expiration date. A supervisor also jumped in and told him this was a new thing rolling out at all the parks.
So happy your trip went well!! This part is so weird, it has happened to me a couple times every trip for the last year and a half or so but it was still the exception and not the rule on my Sept trip LOL. And the CMs love to spiel about it being the new required way on the rare occasion it happened. Why the heck they don't invest in a tracking system that scans your AP every time to verify it's active I don't understand, they could also revoke a crap ton of APs for re-selling with one fell swoop and recover the cost of the system* :sad2:

*not unprecedented, they did it to some CA APs pre-Covid out of the blue

Giant Eagle
1699135653667.png

• Earn 5x Perks for every $100 spent on Select gift cards
    • Includes: Chewy, Darden, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Macy’s and Ulta Beauty
    • Offer is only available for myPerks customers.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/08/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal

:rotfl: Love the coyote! Interesting, after three years you finally decided to tell me?! :rotfl2: What took so long...
View attachment 807624
My attention to detail must be slipping in my advancing age, I never noticed you listed it under Albertsons until now. I just knew it wasn't 'my' Acme logo and would skim past. Sorry!
I must be related to Wile E., overlooking just one small but important detail... like light the fuse not the tail... :laughing:

I stopped by an Old Navy store on Friday, and the only gift cards they had were their own. The clerk I asked said as far as they know Old navy does not carry 3rd party gift cards.
This concurs with my (albeit not great!) memory. Pretty much just remember them selling cheap jeans and flip flops for teens. (....Oh for the days when Old Navy was cool :rotfl2: I'm from Podunk, CA. They were cool for like 3 years when they finally made it to town!)

It is interesting to see ads posted here from grocery stores that I've never heard of
Right. Discount District covers as many states as possible due to not everyone having a Meijer or Kroger etc., the same thing can be said about credit cards and their offers. And let's not forget about warehouses.

Meijer;

MPerks coupon you must clip: buy $150 Visa gift card get $10 off.

In store only
Thanks for posting this offer! It will come in handy for those who follow the links ;)

Meijer
Credit Cards & More

Amex offer for Ebay Spend $15+ on purchases originating from, and shipped to, the US, get $5 back, expires 12/31/23

Peacock offer : Spend $5.99 or more, get $5.99 back monthly, for up to 3 months, expires 1/31/24

Veteran's Day Discounts 2023

GIANT Ad Scan has been published for the week of 11/10/23 – 11/16/23 and they are offering a 10% discount on Veteran's Day Nov. 11, 2023 for all active & former military servicemembers.

1699200151538.png

Big Y is offering the same 10% on 11/11/23 plus receive a free reusable bag as seen below:
1699200731832.png
I'm sure these discounts exclude gift cards, lottery, postage stamps etc., just be sure to check with your local store for exclusions.

While staying on topic, here are a few links of what discounts are available to our servicemembers:

The Military Wallet
Veteran's Advantage - Part 1
Veteran's Advantage - Part 2
Deals News

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter