Can you redeem your Rakuten or RMN rewards in giftcards? I like topcashback because I don't need to transfer earnings to paypal.
I don't see that option in the other sites

Damn, I always switch my Sams Club membership every year to start as a new member instead of renewing (because its cheaper) - so I don't have the ability to do the re-order trick. I tried adding it to my list, and then adding to my cart which worked last year but doesn't seem to work this year.
Ditto.

It appears that Sam's is not allowing early purchase on gift cards. There are lots of items that say Early Savings for plus and can be added to your cart. I found a Door Dash card that just says Doorbuster like the Disney Gift card and I am unable to add it to my cart as well.

It appears that Sam's is not allowing early purchase on gift cards. There are lots of items that say Early Savings for plus and can be added to your cart. I found a Door Dash card that just says Doorbuster like the Disney Gift card and I am unable to add it to my cart as well.
For whatever reason the Disney GCs are labeled as a “Doorbuster” instead of “Early Savings for plus” which is annoying since the early access was printed on the front page of the flyer which made it seem like plus members could access all the deals early.

For whatever reason the Disney GCs are labeled as a “Doorbuster” instead of “Early Savings for plus” which is annoying since the early access was printed on the front page of the flyer which made it seem like plus members could access all the deals early.
I don't like it and I don't agree with it, but I did just look at the online brochure and it does say "Select items only." It would have been nice to know ahead of time what those "Select items only" were.

Retail Me Not has 10% cash back at Best Buy today. YMMV but in the past, I was able to get cash back on gift cards at BB. Oh, and they now have $200 digital cards. In the past, they only had $100 and $50.
this should track for a chase offer correct?

Still not working at 12am Eastern - maybe have to wait until 12:01?

EDIT: worked for me now! Tried to do 2 on the website and 2 on the app but it didn't let me.

so I just ordered two from the door buster @SAM's. Got the order confirmation. Just waiting on the cards....

Yay! I got my two! I got worried when they weren't showing at midnight. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter