WE just went to Universal Hollywood. I bought tickets from AAA online they were a few dollars cheaper than Undercover T. We paid $102 each for one day tickets no express pass. And Undercover had them for $109.

We saw Nintendo land being worked on. My son really wishes we had waited to go when it was open. Not sure we will ever get back. But it looks really cute.
Thank you so much! Was it crowded or hot?

All offers are targeted.

To find Chase Offers through the Chase Mobile app, begin by logging in to the app. Scroll down to the bottom of the page underneath the list of your credit cards and you’ll see Chase Offers.
Click on See all offers to see everything that’s available for each of your credit cards.

View attachment 706083

Here you’ll see the offers for the credit card that’s showing on the top of your screen. To see offers for a different card, click on the drop-down arrow at the top right of your screen. This will bring up a list of your current Chase credit cards that you can scroll through to select a different card.

View attachment 706084

To activate an offer just click on Add to card under the offer you’d like to use. Doing this will bring up a screen that will list all of the offer details, plus you’ll see confirmation that this offer was added to your card.
View attachment 706088

Pay close attention to the fine details. Some offers exclude gift cards or egift cards, some are in-store or online only etc.
Thank you so much for putting the time and effort in your response. I’m sure you will help a lot of people, not just me.
I found a 10% off at shopDisney! Up to $5 max back but I used it anyway. Thanks!

Target is definitely the easiest.

If you have a BJs Club membership, they are usually 4% off and they often will run 6% off Disney gift cards during Black Friday. The reason you'd want to buy from BJs is you can combine it with credit card cash back (example: Discover and Chase Freedom are offering 5% back on $1500 in purchases via a digital wallet like Apple Pay for Discover and PayPal for Chase Freedom for the 4th quarter Oct-Dec). If you have both, you could get $3000 in DGCs for at least 4% + 5% back which equals roughly 8.8% off. Combine with cashback and you can get even more.

RetailMeNot also is offering 10% Cashback at shopDisney, you can buy a $500 Disney eGift Card and in roughly 3 months, RMN will give you $50 back. The max you can get back per transaction is $50 though. The 10% cashback has been going on for a few days now, it may expire at any moment, but you should be able to do a few transactions and get $50 per transaction, up to 7 per month. Technically gift card purchases from RetailMeNot are excluded, so Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV).
YMMV but I just received an email (may be targeted) to sign up for 10% Cash back as gas stations and 3% back at grocery stores and restaurants from 10/1/22 - 12/31/22 up to $1500 back on my Amazon Prime Chase Visa card. I thought the 10% Cash back on gas was pretty good!

You can try to activate the offer using this link: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaamazon1

It worked for me although I also got the targeted email for it.

View attachment 706323
Thanks! I tried the link and it worked.

Price Chopper stores in NY & PA In-store & Online:
1664631831835.png

• Earn 6x on all Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
    • Direct link to weekly ad
    • Online link
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, all Mastercard and Visa cards, and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Offer valid 10/02 – 10/15/22

Last edited:

After my Target/PayPal was cancelled I received another offer from PayPal
1664631059436.png
$5 reward to shop online
70,000 rewards available
Expires 10/14/22

YMMV but I just received an email (may be targeted) to sign up for 10% Cash back as gas stations and 3% back at grocery stores and restaurants from 10/1/22 - 12/31/22 up to $1500 back on my Amazon Prime Chase Visa card. I thought the 10% Cash back on gas was pretty good!

You can try to activate the offer using this link: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaamazon1

It worked for me although I also got the targeted email for it.

View attachment 706323
I tried going into my Disney chase account today to see if this is showing up anywhere because I did activate it, is anybody else having problems finding this? I can’t find a mention anywhere in my account of extra percentage on anything

I tried going into my Disney chase account today to see if this is showing up anywhere because I did activate it, is anybody else having problems finding this? I can’t find a mention anywhere in my account of extra percentage on anything
In the past, the only place I see these is by using the activation link.

Then, once my first statement closes in the bonus period, I see the bonus points as a line item on the amount I've earned towards rewards.

I wouldn't expect to see it anywhere in the Chase app/website.

In the past, the only place I see these is by using the activation link.

Then, once my first statement closes in the bonus period, I see the bonus points as a line item on the amount I've earned towards rewards.

I wouldn't expect to see it anywhere in the Chase app/website.
I guess I just figured it would be set up like the ultimate rewards with the regular Chase Visa which I also have….. back in the day that’s how it was set up when Disney visa was offering more percentage, it’s been a while since they did that though…… so you’re saying we’ll probably have to wait till the whole month is over before even seeing if it worked?

Last time my card was eligible for an offer like this, I was able to make sure the bonus was tracking by checking my transaction after it posted. If you click into a transaction, it will show you the reward points breakdown. The extra % will show as a bonus pts amount. Once the first eligible purchase was made and posted, I checked it and could see that the promo worked.

How we doing ya'll? Just got time to post since getting back from Disney last week. (left the day before the Ian hit). Has anyone had luck getting Kroger's gift card site to accept Visa Gift Cards? It keeps kicking mine back when I try to use it as payment. I want to stack up some more gift cards, because after my latest trip I have now been convinced to join DVC haha (purchasing used).

Thanks for this, I didn’t get the email but when I entered our info our card was linked (Disney card, didn’t work for Amazon card).!

Anyone know how disney gift cards code purchased from Walmart.com? My Chase Freedom has this Walmart.com offer: Earn 5% back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until a $10.00 back maximum is reached. Offer only valid on Walmart.com purchases & purchases made via mobile app.

Chase Freedom also has Walmart and walmart.com as its 5% this quarter in addition to PayPal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter