I purchased 2 Disney e-gift cards from target using the posted PayPal links last night right after it was posted.
One for $15 after $10 off and another transaction for $20 ($5 off). Received both gift cards a few minutes later. Transferred cards to another card. Checked credit card used and shows 2 pending charges for $15 and $20.
Maybe mine went through because I didn’t use both offers in one transaction??

Target is definitely the easiest.

If you have a BJs Club membership, they are usually 4% off and they often will run 6% off Disney gift cards during Black Friday. The reason you'd want to buy from BJs is you can combine it with credit card cash back (example: Discover and Chase Freedom are offering 5% back on $1500 in purchases via a digital wallet like Apple Pay for Discover and PayPal for Chase Freedom for the 4th quarter Oct-Dec). If you have both, you could get $3000 in DGCs for at least 4% + 5% back which equals roughly 8.8% off. Combine with cashback and you can get even more.

RetailMeNot also is offering 10% Cashback at shopDisney, you can buy a $500 Disney eGift Card and in roughly 3 months, RMN will give you $50 back. The max you can get back per transaction is $50 though. The 10% cashback has been going on for a few days now, it may expire at any moment, but you should be able to do a few transactions and get $50 per transaction, up to 7 per month. Technically gift card purchases from RetailMeNot are excluded, so Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV).

Dumb question. Can you use RMN on your phone coupled with the digital wallet Discover next quarter (yes I know it starts tomorrow) to purchase at BJS?

Question 2- does BJS limit the discounted cards? I know last year I think it was Sams had a limited number and I didn't get any.

Added Offer ~ 9/30/22

Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards& Get $10 off your next purchase via coupon
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Adidas, California Pizza Kitchen, The Children’s Place/Gymboree, DoorDash, Fandango, Gap Options, Instacart, Netflix, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Uber Eats, Under Armour and Vudu
  • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance & cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Limit 1 per transaction
  • Weekly Ads:
  • Albertson's Expires 10/04/22
  • ACME Markets, Shaws and Star Market Expires 10/06/22
I'm not seeing this offer for the following stores:
Carrs, Haggen, Kings Food Markets, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, Vons or Jewel-Osco so be sure to check your ads and/or digital coupons!

Check your target circle offers for 10% off Target gift cards up to $500 if you have a Target RedCard. Don't actually use the Redcard to pay, because you don't get any discount for Target gift cards. This can't be used to buy Disney or other gift cards but can be used on other stuff if you shop at Target. Expires October 1.

Thanks for posting, offer has been added to Discount District

Target Circle In Store & Online: 10% Off Target Gift Cards
  • RedCard Exclusive
  • Limit $500
  • Must add coupon.
  • Limit one offer per guest to purchase Target Gift Cards online or in store.
  • Direct link to offer
  • Gift Cards purchased online can be delivered via Mail, Email or Text.
  • Excludes Visa Gift Cards, Mastercard Gift Cards, American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
  • Note, you can not use Target Gift Cards to purchase third party gift cards.
  • Expires 10/01/22. Post #10638 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

Tuesday, October 4 National Taco Day 2022

Taco Bell
1664549603852.png

Taco Lover’s Pass, 30 Days of Tacos for $10

Calling all Taco Bell lovers! The Taco Lover’s Pass is back and will go on a sale in a few days, just in time for National Taco Day.

Available exclusively on the Taco Bell app, each $10 Taco Lover’s Pass lets you redeem one of seven signature tacos a day for 30 consecutive days. You need to be a Rewards member in order to purchase your pass. You can join for free.

You can choose the Crunchy Taco, Crunchy Taco Supreme, Soft Taco, Soft Taco Supreme, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Doritos Locos Tacos and the Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme.

To unlock the daily taco deals, Rewards Members can simply purchase the Taco Lover’s Pass via the app on October 4, 2022. It will be on sale for one day only. After buying the pass, a hidden category will unlock on the app menu, allowing customers to choose a taco and redeem in-restaurant for 30 days.

You can see the promotion here.

:thumbsup2 Danny Deal Guru

Dumb question. Can you use RMN on your phone coupled with the digital wallet Discover next quarter (yes I know it starts tomorrow) to purchase at BJS?

Question 2- does BJS limit the discounted cards? I know last year I think it was Sams had a limited number and I didn't get any.

For BJs if you have an Apple device, Safari will let you use Apple Pay. So you could go to RetailMeNot first to activate the cashback and then purchase using Apple Pay.

BJs does not have a limit on discounted cards as far as I know. The Sams Club 10% off promo from last year was a limited time "door buster" type of deal, so they limited you.

Ut-oh, I was afraid of this - my Target order also shows a pending charge of $50 on my card even though during checkout it showed I would only be charged $32.50 - going to have to complain to PayPal.
I chatted with PayPal support and they said this was a known issue they were working on but couldn't tell me if I'd get a credit or when to expect a resolution 🙄 not holding my breath but kinda lame they know its an issue but still offer deals 🤷‍♀️

Driving around town buying $500 worth of gift cards at various stores: victim of a scam or dedicated Diser?? :rotfl2:

I used my various Chase flash deals to get DGC where I could and used my Target 10% to knock out teacher gifts extra early this year.

Every stop, I got progressively more uncomfortable with the amount of activated gift cards I was locking in my car, but we all made it home safe. :-)

Ut-oh, I was afraid of this - my Target order also shows a pending charge of $50 on my card even though during checkout it showed I would only be charged $32.50 - going to have to complain to PayPal.
I did this last night. The email I rec'd immediately from PP said I'd been charged 45 for a $68 order. Then when I looked today it was $50. I guess I'll have to check my discover to see what it says.

Driving around town buying $500 worth of gift cards at various stores: victim of a scam or dedicated Diser?? :rotfl2:

I used my various Chase flash deals to get DGC where I could and used my Target 10% to knock out teacher gifts extra early this year.

Every stop, I got progressively more uncomfortable with the amount of activated gift cards I was locking in my car, but we all made it home safe. :-)
Dedicated for sure!! :)

Check your target circle offers for 10% off Target gift cards up to $500 if you have a Target RedCard. Don't actually use the Redcard to pay, because you don't get any discount for Target gift cards. This can't be used to buy Disney or other gift cards but can be used on other stuff if you shop at Target. Expires October 1.
I'm going to wait until tomorrow to buy since I can use Paypal for payment and get 5% back with my Chase Freedom/CFF!

I have a flash deal on my chase freedom at Best Buy! Never saw flash deal offers before.
It says its 20% back with a $20 maximum. But has to be direct pay with merchant - so I guess that means I shouldn’t wait until tomorrow to use PayPal? Could I do two $50 Disney e-cards ? or is it limited to one e-card per transaction ?

I have a flash deal on my chase freedom at Best Buy! Never saw flash deal offers before.
It says its 20% back with a $20 maximum. But has to be direct pay with merchant - so I guess that means I shouldn’t wait until tomorrow to use PayPal? Could I do two $50 Disney e-cards ? or is it limited to one e-card per transaction ?
My BB had the variable load, so I just did $100. If you do two 50s, they have to be in the same transaction.

YMMV but I just received an email (may be targeted) to sign up for 10% Cash back as gas stations and 3% back at grocery stores and restaurants from 10/1/22 - 12/31/22 up to $1500 back on my Amazon Prime Chase Visa card. I thought the 10% Cash back on gas was pretty good!

You can try to activate the offer using this link: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaamazon1

It worked for me although I also got the targeted email for it.

View attachment 706323
I didn’t get the email but it worked for me thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter