YMMV but I just received an email (may be targeted) to sign up for 10% Cash back as gas stations and 3% back at grocery stores and restaurants from 10/1/22 - 12/31/22 up to $1500 back on my Amazon Prime Chase Visa card. I thought the 10% Cash back on gas was pretty good!

You can try to activate the offer using this link: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/ggaamazon1

It worked for me although I also got the targeted email for it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.01.12 AM.png

Last edited:
I got none of the flash offers on my Disney chase card. DH got six on his Slate: Home Depot, Best Buy, CVS, Shell, Dollar Tree, and Macy's. All expire 10/1.

The CVS offer says "not valid on gift cards". I wonder if I should risk it :ssst:

Does Home Depot still sell DGC?

Does bestbuy.com process DGC through a 3rd party?

I got an email this evening saying that my Disney Visa card is having 10% back at Gas Stations and 5% at Amazon and grocery stores this quarter. There was a link in the email to activate the offer.
Disney Chase.JPG

I got none of the flash offers on my Disney chase card. DH got six on his Slate: Home Depot, Best Buy, CVS, Shell, Dollar Tree, and Macy's. All expire 10/1.

The CVS offer says "not valid on gift cards". I wonder if I should risk it :ssst:

Does Home Depot still sell DGC?

Does bestbuy.com process DGC through a 3rd party?
CVS will work and my Home Depot did have cards the last time I had a chase offer which was about 2-3 months ago.

You might be able to pick up one at Shell as well.

I was never able to find one at my Macy’s but you may have better luck.

Not sure about Best Buy as I have always purchased those in store.

I got an email this evening saying that my Disney Visa card is having 10% back at Gas Stations and 5% at Amazon and grocery stores this quarter. There was a link in the email to activate the offer.
View attachment 706302
Do you use your card?

The only time I have seen these is when I haven’t been using it for awhile.

Unfortunately/fortunately depending on how you look at it I have been getting some Chase offers so therefore I was using it and probably will not get this offer.

Enjoy that offer as if nothing else you can buy Disney gift cards at gas stations for that 10% off. 😁

Found a bunch of Chase flash offers on my wife's Chase Freedom card. My Chase Sapphire Reserve doesn't have any of them yet, but I noticed sometimes the offers pop up at different times, so be sure to keep checking!

These should be usable on DGCs, assuming your store has them:

CVS 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
HomeDepot 20% back up to $10, Expires 10/8/22
BestBuy 20% back up to $100, Expires 10/8/22
Dollar Tree 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22

Also had a few good ones that can't be used on DGCs:

Shell (Fuel only) 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
Jimmy John's 20% back up to $5.00, Expires 10/8/22
Macy's Online Only 20% back up to $10.00, Expires 10/8/22
McDonalds 20% back up to $5, Expires 10/8/22

Do you use your card?

Unfortunately/fortunately depending on how you look at it I have been getting some Chase offers so therefore I was using it and probably will not get this offer.

Enjoy that offer as if nothing else you can buy Disney gift cards at gas stations for that 10% off. 😁

I have the same offer on my Amazon Prime Visa card (except for the 5% back at Amazon because I always get that) and the rewards are in cash back instead of Disney rewards - see my post https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64334806 slightly above @Chereya 's post.

I use my Amazon Prime Visa card on an almost daily basis - but almost entirely for Amazon purchases.

Do you use your card?

I got the same 10% rewards on gas, 5% Amazon and Grocery on my Disney Chase Visa. I've used my card quite a bit in the last 8 or 9 months or so (trying to accumulate rewards for an upcoming trip). So I'm not sure use/non-use is the basis for the offer.

Added Offer ~ 9/29/22

ShopRite:
1664462698549.png

• Buy $150+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Maryland - 9/30/22 - 10/06/22
    • Outside Maryland - TBD possibly 10/01/22 - 10/08/22

View attachment 706302
I got this offer as well, but was surprised to see how many exclusions there are. Truck stops apparently do not count as gas stations. There's also language about merchants who do not 'primarily' sell gas, which sounds like Kroger and Costco will be no-go as well.

Rite Aid:
1664464680970.png
Earn $20 BonusCash when you buy $100 Select Gift Cards
  • Includes: Aéropostale, Burlington, Gap Brands, Macy's, Top Golf, Microsoft Xbox, Fanatics, Old Navy, Kirkland's, Spa & Wellness, by Spa Week, Uber, DoorDash, Instacart, Domino's and IHOP Gift Cards
  • Limit 5
  • Weekly Ad
  • Single transaction
  • Valid October 02, 2022 - October 08, 2022
Wellness+ BonusCash Will be loaded automatically to wellness+ rewards card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com, beginning at 6AM on the day after issuance. BonusCash Will expire 30 Days from the date it was first issued.

Last edited:
I got this offer as well, but was surprised to see how many exclusions there are. Truck stops apparently do not count as gas stations. There's also language about merchants who do not 'primarily' sell gas, which sounds like Kroger and Costco will be no-go as well.
Chase has always treated Kroger as gas when paying at the pump and the same for Sam's Club.
Sorry not sure about Costco.

We have a trip planned for 12/27/22-1/3/23. Our first onsite trip in 7 years. I live in Texas, and I need to buy $3000 in Disney Gift Cards. I have a Target 5% Red Card, so I could buy $3,000 for $2,850. Is this still the easiest way to get Disney Gift Card discounts? Should I wait for a potential Black Friday 10% off Target Gift Cards? Thank you!

We have a trip planned for 12/27/22-1/3/23. Our first onsite trip in 7 years. I live in Texas, and I need to buy $3000 in Disney Gift Cards. I have a Target 5% Red Card, so I could buy $3,000 for $2,850. Is this still the easiest way to get Disney Gift Card discounts? Should I wait for a potential Black Friday 10% off Target Gift Cards? Thank you!
the 10% off deal (which is generally early December, not Black Friday) will not help you with Disney gift cards. It's Target gift cards only.

Target is definitely the easiest.

If you have a BJs Club membership, they are usually 4% off and they often will run 6% off Disney gift cards during Black Friday. The reason you'd want to buy from BJs is you can combine it with credit card cash back (example: Discover and Chase Freedom are offering 5% back on $1500 in purchases via a digital wallet like Apple Pay for Discover and PayPal for Chase Freedom for the 4th quarter Oct-Dec). If you have both, you could get $3000 in DGCs for at least 4% + 5% back which equals roughly 8.8% off. Combine with cashback and you can get even more.

RetailMeNot also is offering 10% Cashback at shopDisney, you can buy a $500 Disney eGift Card and in roughly 3 months, RMN will give you $50 back. The max you can get back per transaction is $50 though. The 10% cashback has been going on for a few days now, it may expire at any moment, but you should be able to do a few transactions and get $50 per transaction, up to 7 per month. Technically gift card purchases from RetailMeNot are excluded, so Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV).

RMN still has 10% back right now on shopDisney.com... can be combined with other CC offers. Many of us have had recent sucess with this, but it's not a guarantee at all.

Target is definitely the easiest.

If you have a BJs Club membership, they are usually 4% off and they often will run 6% off Disney gift cards during Black Friday. The reason you'd want to buy from BJs is you can combine it with credit card cash back (example: Discover and Chase Freedom are offering 5% back on $1500 in purchases via a digital wallet like Apple Pay for Discover and PayPal for Chase Freedom for the 4th quarter Oct-Dec). If you have both, you could get $3000 in DGCs for at least 4% + 5% back which equals roughly 8.8% off. Combine with cashback and you can get even more.

RetailMeNot also is offering 10% Cashback at shopDisney, you can buy a $500 Disney eGift Card and in roughly 3 months, RMN will give you $50 back. The max you can get back per transaction is $50 though. The 10% cashback has been going on for a few days now, it may expire at any moment, but you should be able to do a few transactions and get $50 per transaction, up to 7 per month. Technically gift card purchases from RetailMeNot are excluded, so Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV).
Thank you and all for your quick responses! I will check out the RMN website. I've never used them before. I do have a Chase Freedom card. I'll check out the Paypal deal through that too. DISboards rules. Thanks again.

Thank you and all for your quick responses! I will check out the RMN website. I've never used them before. I do have a Chase Freedom card. I'll check out the Paypal deal through that too. DISboards rules. Thanks again.

If you have a Chase Freedom card and want to do a little legwork - they often will have Chase Offers available (if you login to the Chase website, in the lower right hand side there is a spot that says Chase Offers - click on "see all offers").

For example, right now my wife's Chase Freedom card had a 20% cash back up to $20 back on Best Buy purchases. Best Buy sells Disney gift cards, so you can buy 2x$50 Disney gift cards (physical or electronic) - it is limit 1 per transaction so you'll have to buy 2 separate times. But you'll get a $100 Disney Gift card for $80. Chase will credit $20 to your statement usually within 14 days. You still get whatever normal cashback you'd get on your Chase Freedom (1% probably) and you can combine that with RetailMeNot Cashback which is currently 4% at Best Buy.

The above is slightly more complicated, but not much more complex if you get the hang of it. There are even more complicated deals that I'm not an expert in such as buying Visa gift cards at a discount and using them to buy Disney Gift cards at a discount.

Thank you. When is your trip? We are interested in Nintendo land, so thinking spring 2023 hopefully. I’ll post if I find anything good.
WE just went to Universal Hollywood. I bought tickets from AAA online they were a few dollars cheaper than Undercover T. We paid $102 each for one day tickets no express pass. And Undercover had them for $109.

We saw Nintendo land being worked on. My son really wishes we had waited to go when it was open. Not sure we will ever get back. But it looks really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter