I just got an email saying I used a Chase deal and would receive a $5 credit on the $50 Shop Disney purchase. I also received the 5% for using PayPal. So it seems like you can use PayPal Key to get the 5% and you'll also get the statement credit from Chase.
I'm trying to figure out how to get the PayPal Key. Is is the same as the PayPal debit card?

I'm so sorry. I thought I did post in the credit card thread. I'll repost there. But, you are thinking like 300,00 or so points for 7 nights is a bad value?
I hate to ever say something is a "bad" value - because anytime you get to travel for free, that's great. But your Ultimate Rewards points are worth, at bare minimum, 1 cent each - or $3000. That's like paying $428 per night at Swan or Dolphin (plus you still have to pay the resort fees and parking fees). You can usually get those for $250 or less, so to me that's not a great deal. This article might help give a little insight on how to get good value from your points (there are a zillion similar articles out there - I picked this one because it expressly deals with the Chase Ink Preferred) - https://www.businessinsider.com/per...ints-chase-ink-business-preferred-card-2021-3

But do definitely post your question over on the credit card thread! I'm pretty handy with points and miles, but there are lots of folks much more knowledgeable than I am!

I'm trying to figure out how to get the PayPal Key. Is is the same as the PayPal debit card?
From the PayPal home screen, click on "Wallet," and see if there is a PayPal Key option there. I'm not sure what the PayPal debit card is, but I'm 99.999% sure it's completely different from PayPal Key. PayPal Key isn't available on everyone's PayPal account, but I think there will at least be a PayPal Key logo there that you can click, and it'll either let you set it up or tell you it's not available yet.

From the PayPal home screen, click on "Wallet," and see if there is a PayPal Key option there. I'm not sure what the PayPal debit card is, but I'm 99.999% sure it's completely different from PayPal Key. PayPal Key isn't available on everyone's PayPal account, but I think there will at least be a PayPal Key logo there that you can click, and it'll either let you set it up or tell you it's not available yet.
Okay, thank you. I checked and I do not have a PayPal Key logo. Rats! I guess it is not available to me.

I'm so sorry. I thought I did post in the credit card thread. I'll repost there. But, you are thinking like 300,00 or so points for 7 nights is a bad value?
Life is a series of comparisons. I think getting travel for free is never bad. It;s just that, comparatively, those points can be worth a lot more. Hyatt's award nights are significantly fewer points than Marriott, for example. But, of course, none of the ones in Orlando, as nice as some are, have the location advantage of Swolphin. Personally, I would pay cash and use the points in other ways. Flights, for instance, or for other trips where you can get more bank per point. But only you can determine what's a good value to you.

Okay, thank you. I checked and I do not have a PayPal Key logo. Rats! I guess it is not available to me.
I've seen a lot of people that don't have it as an option. I'm sure there's a valid reason but to me it doesn't make sense to not have it available to any PayPal account. Maybe ask PayPal about it. It's very useful to have to meet PayPal specific spend. Also it codes as a debit card so you can used the credit card attached to it in situations that only allow for bank accounts or debit cards.

I am buying something else from Sam's Club and see that my Southwest Rapid Rewards account is giving my a 5x bonus for Sam's Club purchases. Does that work towards gift card purchases as well?

Where did you see the Sam’s 5x in your rapid rewards or at chase? I’d love to have that offer.

I just got an email saying I used a Chase deal and would receive a $5 credit on the $50 Shop Disney purchase. I also received the 5% for using PayPal. So it seems like you can use PayPal Key to get the 5% and you'll also get the statement credit from Chase.

That's brilliant. Thanks for letting us know!

Chase Ultimate Rewards: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
  • Chase is offering discounts when redeeming Ultimate Rewards points for the following gift card brands:
    • 5% Discount
      • Kohl’s
    • 10% Discount
      • Home Depot
      • Happy Holidays
      • DoorDash
      • Bath & Body Works
      • Barnes & Noble
      • Chili’s
      • Brinker
      • Petco
      • Academy
      • Topgolf
      • Adidas
      • Boscov’s
      • Spafinder
      • Maggiano’s
      • On The Border
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires November 30, 2021

Amazon Amex offer: Save 15% When Redeeming 1 Membership Rewards Point
  • Get 15% off items shipped & sold by Amazon when redeeming at least 1 Membership Rewards point
  • Direct link to offer
  • Direct link to enroll in Shop With Points
    ir
  • Direct link to gift cards on Amazon
  • This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 12/31/2021, or (b) the time at which 78,035 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently with offer

Wayfair Amex Offer: Spend $125 & Get $25 Back
  • Spend $125 at Wayfair & get $25 back with a targeted Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • You can buy $125 worth of Wayfair eGift cards to lock in the 20% discount from this Amex Offer (YMMV!)

Disney Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend

• Get 10% back at shopDisney with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires December 10, 2021
  • Maximum $5 back
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services

Kroger Amex Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $200 Spend

• Get 20% back when making one or more purchases at Kroger with a targeted Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • Offer valid in-store, online at kroger.com or via Kroger Fresh and Kroger mobile app
  • Valid on grocery and wine purchases
  • Purchases must be made in US dollars
  • Excludes third party pickup/delivery services
  • Excludes physical gift cards and electronic gift card purchases

Just got another shopDisney deal on a Chase card. I’ll keep taking them as not only do I get 10% off, but I’m also trying to collect the various gift card designs (and cute accompanying greeting cards they come in) they have. This is like the fourth or fifth of this offer I’ve had in a just a few months.

Unfortunately, none have been on my Freedom card, so I haven’t been able to use PayPal for extra points.

I don't have the option for PayPal Key either. I haven't confirmed it yet, but I have seen data points that if you obtain a PayPal Cash debit card and then have $5000 in your PayPal account, it will force the PayPal Key option to become available. I'm getting a little tired of waiting for PayPal Key so I may give it a try.

I don't have the option for PayPal Key either. I haven't confirmed it yet, but I have seen data points that if you obtain a PayPal Cash debit card and then have $5000 in your PayPal account, it will force the PayPal Key option to become available. I'm getting a little tired of waiting for PayPal Key so I may give it a try.
Keep us posted. Hope it works for you.

Yesterday, I tried to buy my 4 $50 Disney Gift Cards through Sams Club for the Cash App 10% Boost, and they did not apply the Boost instantly! I emailed support an I'm waiting to hear back from them - not sure why it did not apply yesterday :(

Today I tried to buy my 4 $50 Disney Gift cards through Sams Club for the Cash App 10% Boost, and I couldn't buy 2x$50 Physical Gift cards. I was still able to add 2x$50 eGift Cards to my cart, but it said I had exceeded the limit for the physical ones. I had to buy the 3x$50 ($150) Physical Gift Card Pack and 1x$50 eGiftcard. I got my 10% back from Boost this time though!

I wonder if I will eventually be stopped from buying more gift cards after I buy my 2nd $150 pack and $50 eGift card. I suppose I could still buy 2x$50 eGiftcards each day and maybe try to do 2 transactions of 2x$50 eGiftcards each day to see if that would boost 2 times?

I got the 10% disney offer on my freedom. I don't have access to paypal key. Has anyone gotten the chase offer to stack with paypal and not paypal key?

Just got another shopDisney deal on a Chase card. I’ll keep taking them as not only do I get 10% off, but I’m also trying to collect the various gift card designs (and cute accompanying greeting cards they come in) they have. This is like the fourth or fifth of this offer I’ve had in a just a few months.

Unfortunately, none have been on my Freedom card, so I haven’t been able to use PayPal for extra points.
I have another as well on my Freedom card so I'll do it again with PayPal.

I have a target circle offer of $15 reward with 2 qualifying purchases of $70 or more. Did this work for anyone with Disney gift cards? I thought I remember reading on here about it before but wasn't sure if it would still work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!