Did you order physical or e-giftcards? I ordered the digital one, and already receive the $500 code. Don't know if the digital one won't work for receiving cashback or not though.
I ordered a $50 e-card. The one time I was successful it took nearly a day to process. This time it took nearly two hours for it to show as canceled. I’m sure there’s some anti-fraud or abuse thing that triggered, but I don’t know why. These have mostly been purchased to test the waters, so I don’t really feel like pressing the issue with customer service, but it’s still annoying the lack of any information.

The canceled order was e-gift. I ordered a mix because I needed some for gifts.

I ordered a $50 e-card. The one time I was successful it took nearly a day to process. This time it took nearly two hours for it to show as canceled. I’m sure there’s some anti-fraud or abuse thing that triggered, but I don’t know why. These have mostly been purchased to test the waters, so I don’t really feel like pressing the issue with customer service, but it’s still annoying the lack of any information.

Got it, thanks. The purchase did flag a fraud alert on my credit card, but I was able to approve the purchase and tried the transaction a second time and it went through. Hopefully for the purchases that got through, we all receive the 10% cashback!

I know Sams Club will have a physical $500 Disney physical gift card for Black Friday at 10% off ($450) - but limited to 2. Wish it were unlimited, would buy a bunch for my next Disney trip! :)

Sam’s will let you pay with two forms of payment. So you can get rid of a leftover amount for one of those payments. Also my utility companies let me make unlimited payments against my bill for any amount (I can even overpay and have a credit against future bills).
Thanks for the idea.
Just used $14.05 to pay a portion of my water bill with no issues. This seems like a good use since utilities are never gonna get me more than 1.5% back so there’s no opportunity cost.

Well, my Sam’s Club order was canceled. I’m relatively new to Sam’s Club and my first two orders were also canceled about a month ago, but I finally was successful a week ago, so thought maybe I was finally fine. They don’t even send a notification, I just pull up the order status and it shows canceled and I’ll have the credit card charge on my account for a few days now.
I ordered 2k this week- 1k digital and 1k in cards without issue so not sure what's up

You can only order 2 cards per transaction regardless of amount so my guess is that's why they cancelled it. Says limit 2 right beside where you order.
The order they canceled was a single e-card. I was never able to add more than the stated amount to my cart so ordering more than the 2 was not an issue.

My WF card had 10% cashback on shopDisney. I just bought a $50 gift card because max is $5 back. I went through Ebates so I may or may not get the extra $5

This is confusing to me, but maybe someone smarter to me can figure it out and get use out of this! (10% off at Sam’s with Cash App)

https://frequentmiler.com/10-off-at-sams-club-up-to-20-per-day-with-cash-app-card/
I've been doing this deal daily for the last couple of days. If you don't already have the Cash App and debit card, it's definitely a little confusing. Cash App is a prepaid debit card. You sign up for an account and are assigned a debit card number that you can use for online transactions. You can also have a physical card sent to you. You load the card from your checking account or from another debit card. It's probably not a good idea to leave money in your Cash App account in case it gets hacked.

You can assign a "boost" to your debit card. These are special offers good for specific discounts at specific stores. You can only have one boost assigned to your card at a time, but you can change your boost in the app. The Walmart offer is one of the boosts currently available. They are offering 10% off up to $200 spend - I've been purchasing 2 $50 physical cards and 2 $50 digital cards per order to get around Sam's Club purchase limits. The 10% comes off instantly, plus the 4% Sam's discount.

I have been going through Rakuten for an extra 1%, which seems to be tracking. I tried funding the Cash App with the recent discounted virtual Visa from giftcard.com, but no luck.

Last edited:
Kroger Online: Buy $60 Select Happy & Choice Gift Cards For $50

ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
  • Buy $50 gift card for one of the following brands at ShopRite & get $10 off your next shopping order:
    • Kohl’s
    • Gap Options
    • Burlington
  • Direct link to offer

Amazon GC deals
  • Buy $50 Happy Teen get $7.50 Amazon credit with code HAPPYTEEN
  • Buy $50 Happy Student get $7.50 Amazon credit with code STUDENT
  • Buy $50 Giving Good: Feeding America get $7.50 Amazon credit with code GIVINGGOOD
  • Buy $50 Boston Market get $10 Amazon credit with code BOSTONMARKET
  • Buy $50 Happy You get $7.50 Amazon credit with code HAPPYYOUHAL

Ibotta deal: 75% cash back on Disney+
  • Expires 11/01/2021 at 2.59am
  • Get 75% cash back; up to $15 max on Disney+ monthly or annual subscription
  • Must click through from the Ibotta app
  • Valid in the US only
  • Not valid on gift cards

Sam's Club GC deals
(gift cards should now track on cashback sites; YMMV!)

• Logan's Steakhouse $100 (4 x $25) for $75
  • Krispy Kreme $50 (5 x $10) for $37.50
  • Kirkland's $100 (2 x $50) for $79.98
  • Best Of Italy $100 (4 X $25) for $79.98
    • Bertucci, Buca di Beppo, Bravo!, Brio
  • Fanatics $100 (2 x $50) for $79.98
  • Texas De Brazil $100 (2 x $50) for $75
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill $100 (4 x $25) for $75

New Targeted Chase Offers
McDonald’s

Earn 20% back on your McDonald’s purchase, with a $4.00 back maximum

• Offer expires 10/28/2021
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Valid at participating U.S. McDonald’s
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid for McDelivery
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services
Exxon Mobil
Earn 20% back on your Exxon Mobil pay-at-pump purchase, with a $10.00 back maximum

• Offer only valid on pump-only purchases
  • Offer not valid on in-store purchases or third-party delivery services
Bed Bath & Beyond
Earn 20% back on your Bed Bath & Beyond purchase, with a $14.00 back maximum

Walgreens
Earn 20% back on your Walgreens purchase, with a $8.00 back maximum

These were all flash deals that have expired and were talked about last week when they appeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!