It was within the last month or two (I can't remember when I ordered the last one). But I have been doing it regularly for almost two years at least and have never had an issue (knock wood). I guess I never thought it wouldn't be allowed.

I think what surprised me is Sam's Club cancelling @onelove8187
order. These windows seem to be closing even more.

I've been wanting to get back to this, sorry for the delay.
To be clear, you bought DGC using VV's online at Sam's?
Did you use anything else like a CB site or app?
Thank you, I do have this posted on the VV DP's but wanted to confirm all your information.

I believe a few others did the same and find it odd I'm not seeing more posts about this.

Yes, I purchased DGC using VV online at sam's, I also went through Dosh and used partial payment on linked card, the whole transaction amount tracked.

I dont think the issue I ran into with Sam's cancelling orders had anything to do with using the virtual visas. It is pretty common for Sam's to axe your ability to purchase Disney e-gift cards for "fraud" reasons.

I just purchased $250 Universal GC over the phone with a discounted virtual visa. The TM I spoke with said the transaction went through on her end and I was given a confirmation #.
I just received the email confirmation from Universal.
I went with free standard shipping.

Keeping my fingers crossed this transaction has no hiccups!
II just noticed the following offer on my AMEX cards:

Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
Universal Orlando - Vacation Package
EXPIRES
09/30/2021
Add to Card
DETAILS
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500 or more online at universalorlandovacations.com by 9/30/2021. See terms for exclusions.

Added Offers ~ 7/23/21

Discount District
Best Buy: Save on Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 Apple GC & get $10 Best Buy gift card free
  • Buy $100 DoorDash GC & get $15 Best Buy gift card free
  • Buy $250 Delta GC & get $25 Best Buy gift card free
  • Buy $100 Airbnb GC & get $10 Best Buy gift card free
  • Buy $50 Chipotle GC for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Carter’s GC for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Fanatics GC & get $5 Best Buy gift card free.
Panera Bread: Save 20% On Gift Cards
Receive a 20% discount on retail plastic and digital gift card purchases and reloads made online only. Direct link
Expires 8/31/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Universal Orlando Amex Offer: Spend $500 or more on Vacation Package & Get $100 back
Expires 09/30/2021. Post #3803 :thumbsup2 @geaux_half

New Chase Offers
Best Buy Chase Offer:
Get 10% Back On Up To $350 Spend Targeted
Expires 7/29/21, 9/09/21. GCG

McDonald’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend Targeted

Starbucks Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $30 Of Spend Targeted

Last edited:

It was within the last month or two (I can't remember when I ordered the last one). But I have been doing it regularly for almost two years at least and have never had an issue (knock wood). I guess I never thought it wouldn't be allowed.

RE: Universal Orlando Gift Cards
Have you tried using a prepaid Visa or Mastercard gift card online?

I'm going to test this a little later today. I have around $46 left on a Walmart GC that is linked to Walmart Pay. I need another $50 DGC anyway.
I was able to buy a DGC with a Walmart GC. I had a GC with around $43 left on it and it was added to Walmart pay. I bought a $50 DGC and a drink and everything went fine. Maybe adding a Walmart GC to Walmart Pay allows the purchase of a GC or maybe Walmart allows it regardless.

I was able to buy a DGC with a Walmart GC. I had a GC with around $43 left on it and it was added to Walmart pay. I bought a $50 DGC and a drink and everything went fine. Maybe adding a Walmart GC to Walmart Pay allows the purchase of a GC or maybe Walmart allows it regardless.
:thanks: so much! You Rock! ::yes::

Did anyone else have issues with the virtual visas from that gift cards dot com deal a few weeks back? I purchased three 250 cards and tried to use them today. All three email links send me to the same card number, and it's invalid. I wonder if they put a time limit on the email link. I contacted customer service via their form, so hopefully they will fix it. Just curious if anyone else has dealt with this.
Update: All set. They sent me new links.

Last edited:
Also, I haven't used GCs to pay for a full vacation at WDW since about 2017 but I thought we could use more than one? Maybe I booked the trip far enough in advance back then that I was able to go in and make payments, I don't remember. But I can only use one on the DL website, which of course is a max $1,000. Is there another way that I am forgetting?

when using gift cards I have to call and make the payment over the phone. Since using multiple cards I just treat it as making payments. Should I cancel it goes back on each card used. Experienced that when our March and April 2020 trips, and October 2020 Halloween party were canceled.

Forever 21 Bankruptcy Plan Fail, Will Now Be Liquidating

That means that you’ve likely got very little time to redeem or resell any Forever 21 gift cards you have on hand before they no longer have any value. GC Galore

Did anyone else have issues with the virtual visas from that gift cards dot com deal a few weeks back? I purchased three 250 cards and tried to use them today. All three email links send me to the same card number, and it's invalid. I wonder if they put a time limit on the email link. I contacted customer service via their form, so hopefully they will fix it. Just curious if anyone else has dealt with this.
Update: All set. They sent me new links.

Just saying, I remember reading the links being available to claim for a short time, like four days?

Glad all it right again!

Added Offer ~ 7/25/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer:
Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 8/14/21. GCG

Discount District
Family Fare: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Includes: The Children’s Place/Gymboree, Bed Bath & Beyond, H&M, Ulta Beauty, Kohl’s, Staples and Old Navy.​
Limit unknown.​
Offer valid July 30 to August 1, 2021. GCG

Meijer:
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Meijer Gift Card Free
  • Buy $50 Select Gaming Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
  • Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Limit 10. Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express
    • Expires 8/14/21. GCG
Rite Aid: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
Includes: Uber & Uber Eats / IHOP & Applebee’s​
Limit 2 per gift card pairing.​
Expires 7/31/21. GCG

Target: Buy $50 Select Happy Gift Cards & Get $5 Target Gift Cards Free
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon is offering Amazon Prime Student members
Verizon Wireless Chase Offers/BofA: Spend $40 & Get $30 Back
Expires 8/01/2021. Doctor of Credit

Discover Offer: Spend $25+ On Apple Pay/Samsung Pay/Google Pay & Get $5 Back Targeted
Expires 9/24/2021. Doctor of Credit

Typically I don't post on the weekends but we were on high alert last night due to severe weather. First came the tornado warnings with sirens blaring along with our cells. Then came lightening alerts and with it a lot of rain. It's only getting worse, I'm telling you - be prepared. Within 15 minutes of heavy rain our backyard looked like this due to the blocked drain. Our neighbor sucks! Can I say that? What kind of a person does that?!

He raised the elevation on his side by a foot and then some when he planted these arborvitaes (here's our pump).

Covered the drain and blocked it with a bucket!
592053 :sad2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter