I went to pay my Chase bill and saw this offer...

13 days left8/10/2021
Offer Details
Earn 10% back on your Southwest Airlines ticket purchase when you spend $49 or more, with a $30.00 back maximum.

At Southwest Airlines, we connect people to what's important. Enjoy everything you have always loved about flying Southwest as our Heart has remained committed to you. That means no pesky fees near our low fares.

Plus earn unlimited points with your Rapid Rewards® card by spending on everyday purchases. All points earned with your card count toward Companion Pass® so you can get away with those you love.

Book a flight with Southwest today.

Offer expires 8/10/2021. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer subject to availability. Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, fees, or in-flight purchases. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

I know it's not Disney Gift Card related, but if anyone needs to buy airfare...

I am curious...do you think that it will work for the purchase (addition) of EBCI? They are also offering a sale on the purchase of points so I wonder if it would work on that too? Hmm...

If you have a SWA Chase card, check your Chase offers. I've got an offer this month for 10% cash back at Southwest with $49 min purchase, max CB is $30. Expires 7/31. I don't need to book any travel so I'll probably just buy a $300 GC. It's a pretty sweet deal.

@kristenrice
I'm thinking @anricat would might know, she posted the above offer.

EDIT to add, I've included your offer on Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers - Thank you for posting!

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 7/28/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 8/10/21. GC Galore

Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

Kroger:

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Excludes: All Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards such as Netspend & Green Dot.
  • Expires 8/10/21. GC Galore
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes: Variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​

Kroger:
Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points
  • Buy $75 Macy’s eGift Card & get $10 Kroger gift card free
    • Limit 1 ?
  • Save 5% on $25, $50 & $100 Visa & Mastercard eGift Cards
    • Limit 10 per denomination.
  • Save 13% on $75+ AT&T & Cricket Wireless eGift Cards
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Panera Bread Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Get 10%-25% Back On Up To $20/$30 Of Spend
Expires 9/09/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Paypal Digital Gift:

• $50 Old Navy eGift Card, Save $10 Instantly - Limit 2
  • $50 Chipotle eGift Card, Save $5 Instantly - Limit 2
  • $100 Gamestop eGift Card, Get $10 Bonus Load - Limit 1
  • $50 Domino’s Pizza eGift Card, Save $7.50 Instantly - Limit 2
Dosh: Earn 6% Cashback At Office Depot/OfficeMax
Limit $10 Per Day
Expires today, 7/28/21.
Stack with the Visa gift card deal at Office Depot/OfficeMax this week and means you’ll max out the $10 limit when buying two of those Visa gift cards. GC Galore

I went to pay my Chase bill and saw this offer...

I am curious...do you think that it will work for the purchase (addition) of EBCI? They are also offering a sale on the purchase of points so I wonder if it would work on that too? Hmm...

I assume this is a Chase Offer? I don't know what EBCI is. I tried to Google it and got all sorts of wacky things! Anyway, I bought a gift card and it worked. Make sure you load up on the offer on the app or by logging in to your account, if this is indeed a Chase Offer.

I assume this is a Chase Offer? I don't know what EBCI is. I tried to Google it and got all sorts of wacky things! Anyway, I bought a gift card and it worked. Make sure you load up on the offer on the app or by logging in to your account, if this is indeed a Chase Offer.
Early bird check in I think

II just noticed the following offer on my AMEX cards:

Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
Universal Orlando - Vacation Package
EXPIRES
09/30/2021
Add to Card
DETAILS
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500 or more online at universalorlandovacations.com by 9/30/2021. See terms for exclusions.

can you modify packages and tickets at UORlike Disney? Like if I decide to get an APand a ap discount comes out can I modify the package to that rate

can you modify packages and tickets at UORlike Disney? Like if I decide to get an APand a ap discount comes out can I modify the package to that rate

You can upgrade your tickets to an AP anytime before the tickets are used up.
For the hotel, you don't have to have an AP at the time you book the AP rate. You just have to have it before you check out. But, the AP rate hotel rooms go fast. People generally book the hotel, and then when AP rates come out, switch their room to the AP rate. That way they at least have a room regardless.

If tickets were bought at a discount, I've heard that if you use at least one day of the tickets and then upgrade, they assume you paid the full price when upgrading. But, if you upgrade before using them, they know what you paid and only give you that amount.

Quick question about Amex offers...

I have a card under my husband's account. We each have separate card numbers and logins but it's one bill. If we both got the same offer for our unique card, can each of us take advantage of it or are offers limited to one per account, not per CC?

Quick question about Amex offers...

I have a card under my husband's account. We each have separate card numbers and logins but it's one bill. If we both got the same offer for our unique card, can each of us take advantage of it or are offers limited to one per account, not per CC?
If you can add the offer to both cards, then it will work. I have done this multiple times with my kids' authorized user cards. Just double check the "added to card" tab to make sure the offer was added.

Back from a successful gift card run involving Chase, Amex CCs and the PayPal-CVS offer.

I made the mistake of grabbing a Frozen GC at CVS because it looked so cute. Unfortunately, the darn thing only has 4 digits for the EAN, not 8. I can't verify the balance or transfer the funds to another card. The Disney Gift Card phone number was of absolutely no help.

It might be a problem with all of these cute little cards, so you might want to avoid buying them and stick with the plain old generic ones.

This sounds fun!
If you don't mind, what is the paypal-cvs offer?
Spend at least $20, get $10 back if you use PayPal or Venmo in store for the first time. I bought a variable-load GC for $25 (the minimum you can load onto the card) and got the cash back email from PayPal almost immediately. Sweet deal! A $25 GC for $15!

Early bird check in I think
Ooooooh. I dunno. I never get that. It's a complete waste. My MIL does Early Bird and she has been getting really crummy boarding positions lately. Lots of people online complaining about it. Anyway, I have the premiere card and I get 4 upgraded boardings per year comped so I usually do that at the gate if I get a crummy boarding position. Anyway, it would probably work, but I honestly think it's a poor use of this promo even if you do like it. I would get the gift card to get the FULL amount of cash back for the promo and then use the GC to pay for the check in.

If tickets were bought at a discount, I've heard that if you use at least one day of the tickets and then upgrade, they assume you paid the full price when upgrading. But, if you upgrade before using them, they know what you paid and only give you that amount.
I don't believe that's the case anymore. They know what your tickets are regardless - you get credit for the official Universal price of whatever ticket you're upgrading. IE, if you are using a 3 day ticket, you get credit for UO's list price of a 3 day ticket, even if you bought it at a discount from an authorized reseller.

They have also stopped permitting some of the tricks, like going to VB first then upgrading to a 2 park AP (know for sure you can't do it). Or using tickets during blackout periods and upgrading to Seasonal APs (I believe you can't do this anymore either).

Spend at least $20, get $10 back if you use PayPal or Venmo in store for the first time. I bought a variable-load GC for $25 (the minimum you can load onto the card) and got the cash back email from PayPal almost immediately. Sweet deal! A $25 GC for $15!

I read the terms when Posting and it excluded gift cards, obviously not forced seeing you got paid. The offer was get $10 back, how did you get $15, Chase Freedom?

Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter