Now Live
Publix:

• Buy $50 Visa Gift Card + $50 Groceries & Save $10
    • $4.95 purchase charge applies.
    • Limit one (1) coupon per household per day.
    • Expires 12/04/20. GC Galore

I decided to be my own data point. On my way home from working a night shift, I purchased a $450 variable load Visa gift card at HyVee. After the $5.95 fee and $30 discount, the total was $425.95. The first HyVee let me purchase with my AmEx Gold, currently with elevate 7 MR back at grocery stores for a recent referral bonus. I went to my car, registered the card at giftcardmall.com, signed into BJ's, and made my purchase. I made a slight mistake - BJ's would not let me split payment, so I had to purchase a bunch of $50 gift cards plus a single $25.

After this went so well, I decided to stop at a second HyVee to try my luck at Sam's Club. Unfortunately, the second HyVee refused to let me purchase a gift card with a credit card, so definitely YMMV.

Sam's keeps canceling my DGC purchases. I've used the Dosh 4% shop link from the app to go to Sam's website and purchase a $500 ecard (it's the only DGC available). Twice now, one week apart, I receive the notification from Sam's of the purchase and the cha-ching from Dosh of the purchase. Then I wait for the ecard. Nothing. Go back to my sign-in at Sam's and see "Canceled by Sam's" both times with no information or reason. It's not my MC because Sam's took it for the yearly renewal just minutes before canceling the DGC. Anyone else having this problem with Sam's via Dosh?

After this went so well, I decided to stop at a second HyVee to try my luck at Sam's Club. Unfortunately, the second HyVee refused to let me purchase a gift card with a credit card, so definitely YMMV.

According to the terms, I thought you had to load a digital coupon to get the deal. This image came from GC Galore and he even stated he wasn't sure if it was unlimited.

I don't have a Hy-vee so I'm not sure. Thanks for the DP's though!

Sam's keeps canceling my DGC purchases. I've used the Dosh 4% shop link from the app to go to Sam's website and purchase a $500 ecard (it's the only DGC available). Twice now, one week apart, I receive the notification from Sam's of the purchase and the cha-ching from Dosh of the purchase. Then I wait for the ecard. Nothing. Go back to my sign-in at Sam's and see "Canceled by Sam's" both times with no information or reason. It's not my MC because Sam's took it for the yearly renewal just minutes before canceling the DGC. Anyone else having this problem with Sam's via Dosh?

I could swear a long time ago @anricat posted you can only buy 2 Disney Gift Cards per styling but so much has changed. I cannot say with 100% certainty this is at Sam's Club or the language used like life time or 6 month period.

I have! Bought 2 - $50. Cancelled within hours. Called and they stated that sometimes they randomly do audit checks and cancel the order. Waited a day and again bought 2 -$50 Disney cards. All seemed to be going well as it moved to “processing”. 2 days later, again without warning or notification (which is a big issue with me) it was cancelled.

I called and cancelled my membership because of all this. They refunded me my fee and still gave me the membership. Ordered physical gc’s without issue.

If they’re going to cancel DGC, why offer them?

Last edited:
According to the terms, I thought you had to load a digital coupon to get the deal. This image came from GC Galore and he even stated he wasn't sure if it was unlimited.

View attachment 539540

I don't have a Hy-vee so I'm not sure. Thanks for the DP's though!
I didn't know about loading a digital coupon. I drive an electric car, so I don't have a fuel savers card, and I can't log in anyway. I just went into the store, picked up a variable load card, asked for $450 and got $30 off. By the way, I went back to the first HyVee and picked up a second card for $500 from the same cashier. The store manager had to approve both purchases, didn't mind that I made two purchases in an hour, and didn't mind that I paid with a credit card. Definitely YMMV.

Have you tried adding a physical GC to the order? They've got free shipping so it may be worth it to see if they have issues with online only GC purchases. You would also get better discounts with a mixed order as the $500 ones are generally discounted less than the other cards.

Kroger In-Store: has digital coupons for 25 new gift card deals (direct links to digital coupons below):

Have you tried adding a physical GC to the order? They've got free shipping so it may be worth it to see if they have issues with online only GC purchases. You would also get better discounts with a mixed order as the $500 ones are generally discounted less than the other cards.
When I activate the Dosh app to go to Sam's, the only DGC available is the ecard. Believe me, if the physical cards were available I would get them for pickup and the 8%cb. I don't know why Dosh to Sam's only has the ecard. If I go online to Sam's, all the cards are available.

If they’re going to cancel DGC, why offer them?
No kidding. I did order the 3 pack for $25 online and the order went through for a pickup on Sam's website. Seems to do the Dosh to Sam's screws up everything every time. If Dosh is going to advertise Sam's and you can't get the items, why offer them?

Strand Book Store: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Gift Card Free
$20 card is a Strand Gift Card, not a bonus card and never expires.​
Direct link to offer. Expires 11/30/20. GC Galore
According to the add this offer expires 11/30/20 and not 12/01/20

I have never heard of this bookstore before so I did a little digging and came across a few articles recently published:

'We cannot survive': New York's Strand bookstore appeals for help

By The Guardian Oct 24, 2020
New York's Strand bookstores received 25,000 orders in one weekend after asking for help
By Alaa Elassar, CNN Oct 31, 2020

When you click on the Strand Book Store link you'll notice on the page front

"Thank you to everyone that has shopped with us. Because of the huge outpouring of support, we are experiencing delays in processing and shipping your orders. We won't be able to guarantee orders placed after 11/20 will arrive in time for Christmas. While we work through our existing orders we encourage you to consider signing up for our Book of the Month Club or buy a Gift Card. Thank you for your patience and constant generosity."

Some things are worth waiting for. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
When I activate the Dosh app to go to Sam's, the only DGC available is the ecard. Believe me, if the physical cards were available I would get them for pickup and the 8%cb. I don't know why Dosh to Sam's only has the ecard. If I go online to Sam's, all the cards are available.

I just tried on Dosh - Sam's Club app, all options showed as being available. Try closing your Sam's Club app. Alternatively, see if you've updated the app version? Maybe log out and then log back in?

Meijer Shoppers

We just got back from our store, bought a bag of organic apples, mushrooms and an onion. The register printed out this Catalina coupon which expires 12/26/20. You need to load the promo code to your account.

Strand Book Store: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Gift Card Free
$20 card is a Strand Gift Card, not a bonus card and never expires.​
Direct link to offer. Expires 11/30/20. GC Galore
According to the add this offer expires 11/30/20 and not 12/01/20

I have never heard of this bookstore before so I did a little digging and came across a few articles recently published:

'We cannot survive': New York's Strand bookstore appeals for help

By The Guardian Oct 24, 2020
New York's Strand bookstores received 25,000 orders in one weekend after asking for help
By Alaa Elassar, CNN Oct 31, 2020

When you click on the Strand Book Store link you'll notice on the page front

"Thank you to everyone that has shopped with us. Because of the huge outpouring of support, we are experiencing delays in processing and shipping your orders. We won't be able to guarantee orders placed after 11/20 will arrive in time for Christmas. While we work through our existing orders we encourage you to consider signing up for our Book of the Month Club or buy a Gift Card. Thank you for your patience and constant generosity."

Some things are worth waiting for. :thumbsup2

I'd do a bit more digging before worrying about them hurting. I've also read the that the building is owned and that they aren't hurting like they are claiming. As everything, there's two sides to it all. I'm all for shopping small, but also think right now it's better to keep it in your community as it's both easier and more helpful to where you live. You're also far more likely to know the backstory of a place that you're supporting locally as well.

I'd do a bit more digging before worrying about them hurting. I've also read the that the building is owned and that they aren't hurting like they are claiming. As everything, there's two sides to it all. I'm all for shopping small, but also think right now it's better to keep it in your community as it's both easier and more helpful to where you live. You're also far more likely to know the backstory of a place that you're supporting locally as well.

Agreed. There's a lot more going on, glad CNN shed some light. There are a few books we'd like to get but the prices are higher here. You have to look around and shop based on your budget.

I had that happen to me with the digital cards. They say they cancel them for suspicion of fraud. I chatted with them before I placed a large DGC order to let them know it was me and it went through just fine.

I just tried on Dosh - Sam's Club app, all options showed as being available. Try closing your Sam's Club app. Alternatively, see if you've updated the app version? Maybe log out and then log back in?
I just ordered physical gift cards on Sams through Dosh last week. You can't do the 8% pickup option, only the 4% (or whichever percentage you have) online option.

Is anyone seeing special cash back for Sam’s on Dosh? I got this email today and was all excited:

6D036D31-EF60-4671-ACA9-A81CD99BD356.png

But when I go to Dosh, I only see the Finish Line offer:
4B01B353-E703-4C9E-B7B4-B01A0E6E114B.png

When I search for Sam’s, it’s the same 4%/8% cash back I’ve been seeing. Anyone else seeing something better??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter