I was under the impression that all brands of Landry cards were welcomed at all Landry owned locations. So then why the different tiers?

Side note - ordered Landry brand from Sam’s Club (multi
labelled card - Big Fish, River Crab, Charleys Crab, etc) and it came with $15 Landry’s Reward card. Neither was accepted at Yak & Yeti CS so I don’t know what to believe when it comes to this brand.

Starting November 23rd through November 30th, The Cheesecake Factory is offering TWO eSlice of Joy Cards for each $25 physical or eGift card you purchase online – no coupon or promo code needed!

Starting on November 27th, you’ll be able to score the same deal at your favorite Cheesecake Factory Restaurant. The eSlice of Joy Cards are each redeemable for one slice of The Cheesecake Factory’s cheesecake or layer cake starting on January 1st, 2021 through March 31st, 2021.

Note that you can only redeem one Slice of Joy card per visit. Plus, you can use them if you’re ordering for pickup (select Pay at Restaurant) or while dining at the restaurant. Note that these can NOT be used with delivery orders.

Thanks Hip2Save :thumbsup2

I was under the impression that all brands of Landry cards were welcomed at all Landry owned locations. So then why the different tiers?

Side note - ordered Landry brand from Sam’s Club (multi
labelled card - Big Fish, River Crab, Charleys Crab, etc) and it came with $15 Landry’s Reward card. Neither was accepted at Yak & Yeti CS so I don’t know what to believe when it comes to this brand.

The different tiers are based on the amount of the purchased gift card and the bonus level.

Thanks for posting! I cannot find the ShopRite Am. Ex Offer, when does it expire?
Usually Hustler Money Blog has all the offers listed.

The ShopRite 4 Day Gift Card Sale has been added to:
Post #1 ~ Disney Gift Card Deals and Post #2 ~ Discount District
"Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-store at Shoprite or online at shoprite.com by 12/31/2020. Limit of $15 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions."

My Samclub club purchase of $100 worth of Disney Gift Cards for 6% cash back through Dosh is still pending. Its now been 13 days... How long do they normally take?

I'm half worried the new Samsclub Dosh deals will not work and I'll miss out on black friday BJ's Disney gift card deals.

BJs Disney gift card deal is live(ish). The price changed until you click into it or add it to your cart. They are having technical issues for sure tonight.

My Samclub club purchase of $100 worth of Disney Gift Cards for 6% cash back through Dosh is still pending. Its now been 13 days... How long do they normally take?

I'm half worried the new Samsclub Dosh deals will not work and I'll miss out on black friday BJ's Disney gift card deals.
Mine indicates up to 90 days. I have a purchase from 10/26 that is still pending.

Added Offers ~ 11/20/20

Newegg: Buy $50 Fanatics Gift Cards For $43.50
Use Promo Code EMCGGFD29 to get an additional $3 off making them $39.40
Expires 11/22/20. GC Galore

Publix: Buy $50 Visa Gift Card + $50 Groceries & Save $10
$4.95 purchase charge applies.​
Limit one (1) coupon per household per day.​
Offer valid Nov 21-Dec 4. GC Galore

Last edited:
The visas that are on sale at Hyvee, Can those be used to pay for GC at sams?

I've not tried and I don't have any DP's on it from others. Hopefully you'll get a response, until then this is all I'm aware of.

Sam's Club Payment Methods:
  • The Sam's Club credit card can be used only at Sam's Club and Walmart. The Sam's Club Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and offers cashback rewards. Both cards come with no annual fees beyond a Sam's Club membership.
  • Accepted Payment Methods Link
  • How to pay with a gift card online at Sam's Club Direct link

I've not tried and I don't have any DP's on it from others. Hopefully you'll get a response, until then this is all I'm aware of.

Sam's Club Payment Methods:
  • The Sam's Club credit card can be used only at Sam's Club and Walmart. The Sam's Club Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and offers cashback rewards. Both cards come with no annual fees beyond a Sam's Club membership.
  • Accepted Payment Methods Link
  • How to pay with a gift card online at Sam's Club Direct link
I haven’t used those specific Visas, but I did use a Visa reward card that I got from AT&T to buy Disney GCs at Sam’s online. This was less than a month ago.

I haven’t used those specific Visas, but I did use a Visa reward card that I got from AT&T to buy Disney GCs at Sam’s online. This was less than a month ago.

Was that a virtual Visa? Too many issues with metabank so I'll be passing on purchasing those. :(

I used the DOSH for Sam's club this morning for 4% online cb Disney $500 gc. 8% and 6% didn't work, AGAIN, for me for pickup. Dosh sent me the cha-chi within a minute and added it to my balance as a pending. My pending have been running the full 90 days lately. Just guessing Dosh is keeping the money in their bank account as long as possible. I've certainly paid the credit card off long before 90 days it takes to acknowledge a legitimate transaction.

Similar question - any problem using Metabank VGF to purchase gift cards online at BJ's?

Might need to scroll up a post as someone did already answered this, though they bought an eGift card and not physical. The eGift should be easier to use seeing how there's nothing to scratch off, just copy & paste code & pin directly onto the DGC site.

If it helps, I used a (Metabank) Visa Giftcard to purchase Disney e-giftcard from Sam's yesterday. The DGC was in my email this morning. Bought VGC from Office Depot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter