Has anyone ever tried churning happy cards at JCP? Would like to get some google play GCs to pay for our Disney+

This is my current strategy - haven't seen it spelled out this way on the pinned boards up front:

Mr. Rebates link to Raise.com = 5% cash back
Purchase Walmart GCs at Raise (usually 1.3%-2% off, sometimes I can get 6% off)
Use Walmart GCs to purchase DGC at Samsclub.com = DGC at 4% off

This always gets me at least 10% off, usually a bit more.

Other go to strategies that net higher than 10%?

This is my current strategy - haven't seen it spelled out this way on the pinned boards up front:

Mr. Rebates link to Raise.com = 5% cash back
Purchase Walmart GCs at Raise (usually 1.3%-2% off, sometimes I can get 6% off)
Use Walmart GCs to purchase DGC at Samsclub.com = DGC at 4% off

This always gets me at least 10% off, usually a bit more.

Other go to strategies that net higher than 10%?
Ive gotten the % CB when linking to Sams Club from Mr Rebates and buying DGC. But this is a huge ymmv as Im sure you know. I always wait to buy at Raise when theres a coupon. You can earn more % back is to use a significant others MR Rebates account that was referred by you so you get the extra referral %. Editing to add if you have a CC that gives a % cashback for online purchases its possible Raise.com could qualify. I may try this with the Bank of America card that has an online purchase CB option.

Last edited:

I did have GameStop, CVS and Walgreens but can’t find them. Hope you guys enjoy the pics even though some are blurry and sideways. People (especially the employees) always stared when I took the pics so I tried to get them quick.

Does anyone know if you can use target gc to buy phone cards at Target? We use total wireless now (saves us a fortune) and if you buy them online there's no sales tax or emergency service surcharge.

I have a new offer on a Chase personal card - $5 back on $50 Walmart Grocery purchase, expires 3/6.
I'll stack this with either Shopkick or Ibotta.

Hello! I'm brand new to this gift card churning process, But my Husband and I are ready to pay $1000 for our WDW trip in September. He would like me to make the payment by next week. Would you recommend me doing the Raise-Wal Mart-Sams Club-DGC? Is there a better deal currently? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Offer Added

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Alaska, American & United Shopping Portal Bonuses: Earn 400 Bonus Miles When Spending $200 Link
  • Alaska & American offers expire February 17, 2020.
  • United expires February 16, 2020.
  • Excludes gift cards
  • Can be used in conjunction with Giftcard .com and Raise.
Raise.com Save 7% On Select Brands With Promo Code SEVEN. Expires 2/7/20, Max Savings $15 Link

I have a new offer on a Chase personal card - $5 back on $50 Walmart Grocery purchase, expires 3/6.
I'll stack this with either Shopkick or Ibotta.

Which Chase card please and thanks for posting!

Raise.com has an anniversary sale today and Applebees is an extra 7% off. Just in time for tonight as DH and dD have date night and that's where they are going. But how do you use a digital gift card from raise at a restaurant?

Also google play is part of the sale so could help with disney+ subs.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to @Teal03 for posting photos of the gift card racks offered at several stores! :worship: I didn't want them to get buried as this thread moves along so I created a new home for them on Post #10 Stores & Photos of Third Party Gift Cards.

I never thought to look for gc's at Kohls! Do they accept or give you Kohls cash when you buy them?

Gift card purchases do not earn Kohl's Cash. You can't use Kohl's Cash to purchase gift cards. Link

Raise.com has an anniversary sale today and Applebees is an extra 7% off. Just in time for tonight as DH and dD have date night and that's where they are going. But how do you use a digital gift card from raise at a restaurant?

Also google play is part of the sale so could help with disney+ subs.

You have two options: Print it at home or give them your phone. I always print mine. I really don't want anyone to have my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter